Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:17 am

Me too I know were its at fallow me "she said with a smile and walked in the doors and headed to class
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:22 am

Spade and violet were already there "hello my students!" Jason chuckled with a warm smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:28 am

Luna and caleb had made it to class just in time. Luna smiled at caleb and and waved a bit then went and took her seat
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:30 am

"Soooooo luna are you a weapon or a meister?" Caleb asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:35 am

Im a witch but I can wield a weapon " she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:38 am

Caleb looked very interested "oh, your a miester witch huh? Well I'm a meisterless weapon!"'n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:41 am

Oh yeah"she said with a wide grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:42 am

Simon sat down in his desk next to his new " Friends. " Oh no, I was up late last night. he squinted his eyes and tried to pay attention to the lesson. This room is warm. he drooped in his chair a little bit. NO! Stay awake Simon. But I'm really tired. This is your first impression... Just a moments rest, for my eyes. Simon slumped down, asleep.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:45 am

Caleb chuckled "yeah" he moved a bit closer to luna "would you like to be my meister?" He said with a grin

Violet giggled at simon "so cute!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:49 am

Luna looked at him "we would have to see if are souls match to cheek if I can even wield you
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:51 am

Caleb chuckled "we should check into that huh"

"Mister Simon wake up please" jason said sternly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:56 am

Luna smiled "yeah we should and if are souls match good then id love to be your miester
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:01 pm

Ooc: so in rp soul eater do we just do like a personality compatibility?????

Caleb chuckled "I would love to be YOUR weapon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:04 pm

Yeah I guess never really done anything, if they shift and I can hold him are soul wavelength are compatible))

) luna blushed a bit and smiled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:07 pm

Simon was having a lovely dream, in it he sat wide awake in class and they talked about something he understood. History, Jason said. " Simon when did napoleons army's come to a halt? " " December 14th, 1812. " "Very good, now was napoleon actually French?" " No he was Italian. " " Great! lastly, when will you come home simon? " Simon looked at him funny. " What? " Jason didn't sound like Jason anymore. " You just left after Christmas eve and we haven't seen you since. When will we see you again Simon? " The class turned to him and they all said. " When will we see you agai- I'm so lonl- Where are you simo- "
" AHHHH!!! " Simon fell off his chair and hit his head on the side of the table before falling onto the floor. " I'm awake! "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:08 pm

Caleb chuckled "so you wanna try npw?"

Ooc: ok...still not really sure

Jason chuckled darkly "don't fall asleep EVER again in my class!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:11 pm

Luna smiled at him "sure but jason might get mad with you shifting invthe middle of class
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:14 pm

Simon couldn't hear Jason, he had fallen asleep on the floor, a bump across his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:19 pm

Caleb cracked his knuckles as if he was facing a challenge "no problem" he chuckled as he walked over to Jason, he whispered something to Jason and jason nodded "come on luna we can go" caleb chuckled

Jason picked simon up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:21 pm

Luna looked confused as she looked from caleb and jason but fallow him none the less "how did you do that
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:23 pm

Caleb gave her a goofy smile "do what??" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:27 pm

Got jason to let us out of class "she said with a curious look
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:31 pm

Caleb chuckled "oh...he's a friend of mine, come on" he said as he signaled her to follow him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:33 pm

Luna fallowed him through the school wondering were they were going
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:36 pm

Caleb led her outside "alright stand back" he chuckled, with a flash of bright light caleb turned a light purple scythe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students (DEAD)
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next