Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:10 pm

Caleb chuckled "but after I do free alisha and lance...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:19 pm

" hmmm, well Alisha can take it all the way off and I've had this thing for a few hours and it already chafes like hell..... I have an idea. Simon sat her up and used the ropes to tie her hands behind her back just in case... He used a healing ability to free her head from paralysis, then he looked her straight in the eyes, as Simons started glowing he said in a commanding tone. " Alisha, remove this collar so that I can leave. "
ooc: Hypnosis can be resisted.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:26 pm

Alisha clenched her eyes tightly and growled through clenched teeth "bite me you little brat!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:38 pm

" Alisha I can start burning down this entire fortress and kill all the people in here, or if you prefer I could take you to prison. Where you need to explain to the police what you are doing with several wanted felons kidnapping children and attacking people under deaths hire. Or you could snap this collar off and not even have to worry about these things, because I am tired Alisha and I don't have any f**** to give anymore. Simon threatened. some of it idle some of it not.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:42 pm

Alisha gave him a deep icy glare "fine you dirty little son of a bitch!!" She hissed, she muttered a spell abd the collar loosen and fell off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:50 pm

" OH YES THANK YOU JESUS! " Simon rubs his neck. " Here is my gift to you. " Simon kicked Alisha in the face just as Thomas slung Gabriel over his shoulder. " Run, just run. Don't stop and flee! " They each hauled cookie's out the front door Simon giggling with glee. Mysterious students are mysterious. Simon thought.

Last edited by jac600 on February 27th 2014, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:55 pm

Crow was watching the scene but did nothing "Non enim me fugit a facie....." he chuckled darkly to himself in latin

Ooc: translation: I never forget a face
Can we kill da thread now :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:57 pm

ooc: Cocks gun hands it over. " It is time. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 11:01 pm

Ooc: BLOWS THE THREADS BRAINS OUT >XD MUAHAHAHAHA THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students (DEAD)
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22