Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vixo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vixo Empty
PostSubject: Vixo   Vixo I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:09 pm

Vixo 784PW

Name: Vixo

Meister: None

Weapon Form: It has 5 Forms.

Naga Wakizashi form
Vixo 785av
A blade with a sharp edge and a crystal covered base, It has a normal cutting power and is very light. This is the most normal form vixo can use.

Nunchucks form
Vixo 785Ir
Looks like regular Nunchucks but this is a special form of Nunchuck, It is very hard to control this form, as the nunchucks are fast and nimble. It is made of steel, has a black colour but it has red stripes on it. While spinning, the nunchuncks start to spark.

Hammer Form
Vixo 785WJ
This form is the most powerful one but it is also the slowest and heavier one. It is said if a skilled Meister uses it, it can break even the hardest kind of material. Hard to manipulate

Smoke Bomb form
Vixo 786WV
A smoke bomb that releases a dense smoke that resembles a evil grim. A strong meister can make good use of this smoke bomb, if used correctly, the smoke can be fused with poison, making a deadly gas.

Trident form
Vixo 79pH2
A Trident that requires a lot of the meister to be used. It has the power to shot lightning and water, it also has the abbility to control water. If not used correctly this trident will be heavy and weak.

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Has yellow hairs, Light blue eyes, Heights 5'7 and Weights 160 pounds, Always wearing clothes that resembles medieval times.

Personality: Sometimes fun and energetic, sometimes with a cool attitude and quiet, his cold side is triggered when he is angry or when he is challenged to a fight. Enjoys playing with friends and practicing his fighting skills. Almost never smiles and does not trust anybody unless they share a strong friendship wih vixo.

History: Born on a small city, Vixo made his way in life using his forms to do "jobs" to Local assassins. He never met his mother or his father, he was raised by his sister (that is 15 years older than him), his sister also rose 2 other children, Vixos brother and another of his sisters. Vixo trains everyday to reach his sister, she became an death scythe but died in a fierce combat.
His dream is to meet a strong meister and put an end on the crimes on his city, this is why he joined Shibusen.

Miscellaneous: His brother is named Kuro, his big sister is named Lara and his small sister is named Angela

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by victorcoelh on February 24th 2014, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Vixo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixo   Vixo I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:15 pm

The personallity needs some work. What does he enjoy, where's does he draw the line on fun? Does he enjoy being around people less energetic than him? Does anything trigger the more laid-back attitude, or does it just come whenever? A bit more information along the lines of what kind-of person he is, you know?
Back to top Go down

Vixo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixo   Vixo I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:17 pm

Sorry for my mistakes, i have edited my original post.
Back to top Go down

Vixo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixo   Vixo I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:26 pm

He's not the most intresting character to be completely honest, but there's enough detail to have him move forward. Although, I do like how varied his weapon forms are.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vixo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixo   Vixo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: