Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aimee Belrose

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aimee Belrose Empty
PostSubject: Aimee Belrose   Aimee Belrose I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:58 am

Name Belrose, Aimee

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: Aimee takes the form of a paper thin wing-like appendage that attaches to the users back. This appendage at the mid-back, and is a glistening silver color. At the last joint in this wing is a blade not unlike a scythe, and the total length of the appendage three times the arm length proportional to her user. Every 30 souls Aimee gains another pair of scythes, and will cap off at three pair. While Aimee yields the bonuses of multiple attacks, generally superior reach, and leave the hands free; to wield her effectively takes a meister that can use the muscles in his/her back to control two to six limbs they will likely never get used to. In addition the width she sacrificed for her speed puts a damper on her endurance, and ability to parry other weapons. While she may easily tear through any normal substance, she cannot easily stand up to a fellow weapon, and will have to use two or more of her blades to do so. At 90 souls Aimee will gain the ability to allocate herself anywhere on a meisters body, and will no longer be confined to the back only.

Love Interest: D-don't be simple!! That would only impair my work...

Appearance: Aimee is the very embodiment of her aristocratic lineage. She dresses professionally, and yet manages to yield a certain flair to her wardrobe. Aimee possesses dark red eyes, and hair to match, but most wouldn't tell. She keeps her hair a well dyed blonde, and wears blue contacts that she doesn't need. Aimee is noted for having a perpetually solemn expression, and one might think it was to keep her face from cracking.

Personality: Aimee is a true believer in the cause, and expresses the qualities of a model student. Dedicated, methodical,  and just generally down to business. She also performs the part of a lady. Generally biting her tongue when offended, or when she finds she disagrees with a superior, dressing modestly at all times, crossing her legs, never insulting people, et cetera. Perhaps as a result of upbringing, or simple embarrassment, Aimee avoids male meisters, claiming the prolonged contact with members of the opposite sex to be "unladylike". Regardless of all, the pride of her family, and the expectations of the DWMA are the single owner of the girls perhaps naive ambitions.

History:Aimee comes from a considerable line of weapons, and eventual death-scythes; as well as a line of considerable wealth. As Aimee matured she showed all the qualities her family was renowned for. Weapon, grigori soul, refined personality, but she was missing something. She has yet to show signs of being an autonomous weapon. This resulted in rigorous personal training regiments years before she had applied to become a student at the DWMA. This gave her a discipline, and razor sharp talent unknown to most anyone, but was futile in the end. She would join without having become an autonomous weapon. Between her failures as an autonomous weapon, and her clear weapon heritage showing in the color of her eyes being unusual, and unsightly, her family shamefully regards her as the first of a bloodline that has been too watered down. They would instruct her to wear contacts, and dye her hair.

Traveling all the way from France before finally arriving at the DWMA, Aimee was followed by a flock of meisters that had been drawn in by her talent, personality, odd weapon form, and work ethic. Strangely enough they left for the same reasons. Her fellow students found her to be either too hard to resonate with, too counter-intuitive to wield, or too hard to keep up with in the classroom. Aimee was all too disappointing that her families advice to hide her physical weapon qualities meant nothing in the end.

Miscellaneous:

-Aimee's weapon form can become compact, hugging the users body. This makes her useful as a concealed weapon.

-Aimee may not be autonomous, but she can control herself while connecting with a meister should the need arise. This may make her a deadly member for a weapon/meister/weapon trio.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Answer here"[/center]
Back to top Go down

Aimee Belrose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee Belrose   Aimee Belrose I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:44 am

I think the only real trouble with the character is that she's already against a male meister, cutting down the number of people who can wield her, and she has such a wierd weapon form that I'm not sure how many people would want to wield her and have to learn a new way of fighting and stuff. But it's addressed in the history, so, since you understand what you're getting into, I just have to wish you luck with finding her a partner. I can definatly see how a weapon that could allow the wielder to fly and attack in unusual ways would be useful, even if you don't have another living weapon, and there's definatly some crazy crap you could pull off with resonance and wings.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Aimee Belrose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: