Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. Empty
PostSubject: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:32 am

The Le Cordon Blue stood on the corner.  Its white and blue, 2 story wood building looked quaint.  The tables and chairs outside of wrought iron gave a romantic cafe look to it.  Inside the white linen table cloths draped over the tables, the red velvet back chairs and the candles gave a flickering light that just created an ambiance to the room that oozed romance.  The waitstaff wore crisp white shirts with black slacks and skirts and were given to sharp attention and catered to every need of the patrons.

Gyo-gan drove up to the Le Cordon Blue in his Mustang convertible, which he surprising didn't drive much.  As he parked and exited, he was wearing a different outfit than usual.  His top hat was normal looking for once, though it had a card on it reading 10/6.  He wore a royal purple pinstriped suit coat, with a deep purple dress shirt under it.  His dress pants were black as were his shoes. (basically it's Soul's black blood room outfit but royal purple)  His black hair gelled back, which looked surprisingly good on him. He casually walked over to Elizabeth's door and opened it for her saying "welcome to Le Cordon Blue of Paris, Princess."

Last edited by Belac Uchiha Eternal God on March 1st 2014, 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:40 am

Elizabeth smiled at him as she steped out of the car in a lovely blue dress that met her knees it had one shoulder strap with a lovely flower on it her hair was flowing down her back and she wore blue heels that showed off her long legs "oh wow its so beautiful here

www.celeb16.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/h/o/hod221_2.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:41 am

Not quite the right discription )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 9:41 pm

(nah is good)

"Right this way." He said with a bow, motioning towards the restaurant. He walked up to the guy who parks your car (IDK what they are called, lol) handing him the keys before walking with Elizabeth to the front desk, mentioning his name, guided to their seats, and asked for drinks by their waitress. "Just waitre-I mean water." He said, saving himself from a near disaster, still adjusting to having an actual girlfriend. hehehe... this is gonna take a while to get used to,. He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 9:52 pm

Elizabeth smiled and walked with him her hand in the crook of his elbow as they walked inside and were taken to there seats "oh wow this place is magnificent"she said then looked at the waiter"ill have water as well thank you " then looked at him with a bright smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 10:04 pm

"Yah know..." Gyo-gan began as the drinks were delivered. "Thank you. This outfit.... I really like it, I think I might wear it more often...except for the hair, it just feels weird." He said trying not lift up his top hat to poke it, which he occasionally did. He took a sip of his water, which was in a nice crystal clear glass with roses and waves designed onto it, which he seemed to glance at often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 10:07 pm

Elizabeth smiled at him"I love that out fit as well you look very handsome in it it siuts you very wel and I have to agree the hair looks kinda funny on you "she said taping a sip of water and ran her finger along the rim of her glass in circles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 5:23 pm

Gyo-gan began staring into the glass as if thinking something. When the waitress came by and asked for what they wanted to drink, he panicly looked at the menu as he had forgotten completely. "ummm.... cann'y believe I am saying THIS ONE, but I'd like some snails.... also a steak...." He said nervously. He like exotic foods, but everything about the idea of eating snails just was weird. "also can I get a refil on the water..." He asked, which she said she would do, but waited for Elizabeth to order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 6:08 pm

Elizabeth looked ay the menu and and smiled "ill have the shrimp skampy with the garden salad"she said handing her the menu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 10:39 pm

"What kind of dressing would you like with that?" the waitress asked, as Gyo-gan sliced a piece of bread for Elizabeth and himself. "We have french, Italian, a house garlic-oil, bleu cheese..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 10:56 pm

Ill have the Italian dressing , thank you "she said then took a bite of the bread he had cut fore her "mmmmmhhhhhmmmmmm yummy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 6:39 am

The waitress left with their order, returning a few minutes with the food and a refill of water. By now Gyo-gan had basically made his hair back to it's normal, due to messing with it, and for some reason the tips were white again. "Thank you mam." He said. He looked at the snails, then seemed to get an idea. He poked them with his fork, they were all dead. "hmmmmm.... I've always wanted to do this." He said as he grabbed some salt and poured it on the snails. The chemical reaction made it look like they were become a REALLY fizzy soda. Once the fiz party finished, black part of his hair seemed to push the white tips back, his hair it's normal black again. "So that's what happens." He observed. "Oh well. Well let's eat." He said as he began to cut his steak which he seemed to be having a hard time doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:30 am

Elizabeth scrunched up her face "eeeeewwww why did you get those "she asked him before taking a bite of her shrimp skampy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 4:31 pm

"Well I WAS going to eat them." Gyo-gan said in a rather confused tone, as if he had no idea what just happened. "But then.... I dunno. I just got curious and...that....I'm sorry." He had stopped cutting his food, and begun to put his forehead in his palm, his fingers in his black hair, a thing he often did when thinking. okay.... that was unusual for me.... why did I do that especially on a FIRST DATE!!!!! COME ONE HATTER!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 4:42 pm

Elizabeth looked at him curiously "hay you okay you look like somthings botthering you " she looked at him concerned "was it something I said if so im sorry "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 4:45 pm

"no-no-no, it's okay..." He said as he began cutting his steak again. "Death, this is annoying, they gives us dull knives for tough steaks." He said as he failed, once again, to cut the steak...and again... and again.... and for the last time he failed again. "hmmmm.... Hey Elizabeth." He whispered as he motioned for her to come closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 4:49 pm

Elizabeth smiled and came closer to him "what is it .... and would you like me to cut that for ypu you seem to be having truble"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 4:53 pm

"ummm... actually I was gonna ask if you don't mind me using my weapon powers, I PROMISE it won't be loud." He said, a sweat drop appearing on the back of his head. I sorta embarrassed him that he couldn't cut the steak... then again the knife he got was REALLY dull.... probably the owners getting back at him for not paying the bill a while back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 5:02 pm

Elizabeth smiled at him "yeah sure gp ahead just dont be loud or make a mess"she laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 5:09 pm

Gyo-gan smiled. "Thanks." He began to trace his finger along the plate making lines with it, bur no physical marks appearing. When he finished he picked a piece up with his fork, and it was a square of steak. "Ta-da!" He said, before he took the bite off his fork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 5:58 pm

Elizabeth smiled at him sweetly then took a bite of her own food "thank you this is absolutely amazing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:38 pm

"Your welcome, got to admit I love this place, so I thought it would be a good place for a 1st date..." He said as suddenly got a lit up look on his face, one he normally he has when he got a good idea, showing his child ish side a bit. He began to talk as if he were a genius after his long gasp. "I just had the greatest idea ever!!! How about, for the rest of out dates, we will go see the world, all of it, this will be the start!" He explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:42 pm

Elizabeth smiled at him then frowned"that seems really expensive "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:47 pm

"and I will bend over backwards to get it." He said with a smile. "Try not to frown Princess, it doesn't suit you." He said as he finished his steak, and then ordered another. The waitress looked at the plate witch his snails were on.

"Salt?" She asked.

"Salt." He answered. "Thank you again."

"No problem." She said with a smile. "Let me know if either of you need anything else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:02 pm

Thank you very much"she said to the waiter then blushed at his comment"I dont want you to spend all your money on me "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next