Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:58 pm

Elizabeth smiled and walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and nodded "yep im ready
Back to top Go down

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:04 pm

They began flying around the area, heading to the hotels, flipping of buildings. Hatter seemed to be watching one of the chains carefully, though he was still clearly having fun. He eventually got to the balcony that lead to there room, which Gyo-gan was slightly hanging above. "Ladies 1st." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:05 pm

Elizabeth smiled and dropped down onto there balcony "thank you kind sir "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:13 pm

"Your welco-woah!" He yelled as he fell butt first on to the floor. "OW!" A man looked down from the balcony above, which he had attached to.

"Sorry thought you were some thief."

"Nah, it's my bad shouldn't have been careless enough to were I needed to latch on to your balcony." He said as the man went inside. Gyo-gan came in and packed his stuff, which wasn't much and got ready to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:19 pm

Elizabeth smiled and fallowed him in packing her stuff to leavw as well "thank you so much it was amazing I had a great time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:27 pm

"Glad you had a good time." He said. He began to walk over and looked at her hurt cheek. "We need to take care of this." He said as he ran into the bathroom to grab some things. He puts some soap on one sponge and water in the other. He came out. "Warning: This is going to hurt like hell but it is for your own good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:35 pm

Elizabeth growled "no its fine it doesn't need cleaned"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:50 pm

Gyo-gan stood there for a few seconds with a look of surprise. O.O "huh.... didn't know you could do that.... COOL!" He said happily, showing his kid side. "Hey at least put this bandage on it okay?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:52 pm

Elizabeth laughed and rolled her eyes"fine ill put the bandadge on but thats it "she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:57 pm

"Alright we will spend the night here, and then head to the airport in the morning." He said. As he laid down in the bed he suddenly sat up like a bolt. "I just realized something.... I am only 4..... talk about an age gap." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:58 pm

Elizabeth smiled and laughed"age is only a number"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:02 pm

"okay." He said as he flomped onto the bed. There were two beds in the room, one for Gyo-gan and one for Elizabeth. Gyo-gan sleeped on his bed, not even using the covers, and pretty much lying the fetal position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:04 pm

Elizabeth smiled and went and layed in her bed suting off the lights and falling ti sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:08 pm

When they woke up the next morning, all of there stuff packed, Gyo-gan used his chains to carry the luggage. He checked them out and got his stuff in his vehicle, and then drove to the airport. Once they were there, they were on the plane and on their way to home. (end?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:09 pm

Yep end so should I make the next one or you )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:10 pm

( you can start the next one off, make it mature juuuuuuust in case)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5