Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arthas Doomblade

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arthas Doomblade Empty
PostSubject: Arthas Doomblade   Arthas Doomblade I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 8:15 pm

WEAPON TEMPLATE
Arthas Doomblade Kirito-sword-art-online-31698943-1280-720

Name Doomblade, Arthas

Meister: None

Weapon Form: Arthas Doomblade Frostmourne_by_butsaba-d3ezww0
Sharp, Blue Rune engraved, Iceblade

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: He is an average height for his age and is very skinny. He has jet black hair down to his shoulders and bluish black eyes. He wears a blue buttoned shirt which is open and a black t-shirt underneath that. He wears a pair of formal pants and shoes both in black under that. He wears a ring on one finger with the symbol of Lord Death. Sometimes he wears a tie with his regular outfit but only sometimes.

Personality: He is very dark minded but on the outside may appear to be a loner. On the inside however, he always wants to be with his friends and would do anything for them. He doesn't make friends easily due to his dark side but is very caring to the ones he does make. He idolizes the scarred meister for his heroics which you will learn about in his history. He is an extremely good fighter even when not using his weapon capabilities. He is very fast when he fights and sometimes very brutal and cruel. He fears kishin deeply but doesn't like to admit his mortality. According to Dr.Stein he is a silent Kid, but Arthas disagrees. Arthas' dream is to get revenge on all those who wronged him and his family, and this shows in his fighting style. His soul wavelength is very strong by distant and doesnt resonate easily with others. Overall Arthas may seem like a brutal, silent loner but thats only to his enemies.

History: Arthas was born to a young human and an ancient witch. Shortly after his birth, his father left him in the hands of the witch. The witch tortured him until he finally was able to escape. He lived in hiding for many years until he was found by his mother. Arthas burst out crying until a loud sound came from nearby. His mother was no longer chasing him but fighting a man. He was tall with a very strong build. He had pitch black hair and wore a very formal suit and tie. Normally Arthas probably would have been scared of him but he was saving him from his mother. The man, armed with a long black scythe, slew his mother and took her soul. Arthas was immobilized by happiness. He tried to call out for the man but he was already walking away slowly. Arthas chased him and told the man his story. The man simply nodded and took him back to the DWMA.

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)
Sorry but my sword picture is from WoW and my char is from Sword Art online

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by Chloe on April 3rd 2015, 11:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Arthas Doomblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthas Doomblade   Arthas Doomblade I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 10:04 pm

It's a good bio, but the only thing that's keeping me from accepting it is the use of Stein's character in his backstory and personallity. It fits his character, but I'm not sure what the other Admins have planned for him offscreen, if anything. For all I know, Ace was planning to reveal Stein was killed off by the Kishin Reaver or something. So, to keep thing simple, I'd like you to just change it to a more general meister that saved him, if that's alright with you. Otherwise, I'll need to contact Sov and Rock to look it over, too, before I'd feel comftrable accepting it, which could take a while.
Back to top Go down

Arthas Doomblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthas Doomblade   Arthas Doomblade I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 10:05 pm

Ok thank you i'm editing it now
Back to top Go down

Arthas Doomblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthas Doomblade   Arthas Doomblade I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 10:09 pm

Done
Back to top Go down

Arthas Doomblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthas Doomblade   Arthas Doomblade I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 10:40 pm

Ok, it feels like there's some good depth to the character. The history isn't too intresting, but it sets up how he grew into who he is and his motives for wanting to join the DWMA pretty well. The best part, in my oppinion, is the weapon form. I just think ice is always an awesome element to work with and the sword is simple enough to fit quite a few characters, meaning it won't be THAT hard for him to get a meister purely based off of the weapon. His personallity might get in the way a bit, though, at first.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arthas Doomblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthas Doomblade   Arthas Doomblade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arthas Doomblade
Page 1 of 1