Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for love. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:51 pm

Gabriel walked off to waving to Luna. And thus it starts at eight...
Four hours later, Gabriel came to spades house at eight clock, he was going to go pick up everyone and since it was a group event his just wore his standard trench cloak purple robe. He knocked on her door.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:54 pm

Spade opened the door with an angry frown "hey bastard,....." she grumbled as she walked out the door with violet "she's coming to make sure you don't try anything funny!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:56 pm

" Ok let me put away my rubber chicken, Caliber lives just a ways up the block. " He started walking. Having not owned a car or seeing it fit to rent a limo.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:59 pm

Spade grumbled a very inappropriate word describing gabriel as they followed him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:23 pm

Luna was at her house getting ready she was in a dark black jeans with a white shirt with neon paint splaters on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:32 pm

Cal would be just leaving the apartment he lived at with his meister when the others would arrive and began walking towards the restaurant he worked as since Gabriel never contacted him once classes were finished. He was dressed in clothes similar to what he was wearing earlier (if you read his character app you would know) he was know dressed in a fresh white long sleeve shirt, a blue silk tie that matched his eyes making them and his tie stand out from the rest of his clothes, a black silk swallow tailed waistcoat, with matching dress trousers and dress shoes.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:34 pm

Violet blushed a bit when she saw cal, wow he's actually cute.....

Spade groaned in annoyance "can we get this over with??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:37 pm

" Yes, Luna should be here any minute. But what do you want to do first? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:39 pm

Luna smiled and walked to there little gathering and smiled "hay guys "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:39 pm

Spade glared at Gabriel "I don't know and I really don't care what we do as long as I get this stupid ferimone off me!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:44 pm

" Fine. " Gabriel takes out a small white veil filled with a thin white liquid and hands it over. " If you have nothing better to do, I was thinking we could all go to the theater and watch a performance they are putting on, beauty and the beast. I thought it wouldn't be out of place on valentines day. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:46 pm

"Wtf is this?" Spade mutterd as she grabbed the veil
"Hi luna!" Violet giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:48 pm

Calbur was waiting to cross the road at the end of the street, wanting to avoid to using his powers to cross the road because then he would stick out like a glow stick. He had not noticed the group yet as nobody had called out to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:56 pm

Hay violet"luna says looking away from her and then she spoted calbur and called him over waving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:59 pm

" Anti pheromones, just spread it around yourself like perfume and it will neutralize the stuff you have on you. Hey caliber! "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:01 pm

Spade narrowed her eyes "what's the catch?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:02 pm

Calbur had crossed the street when he herd Luna and saw her waving at him, standing with the group of people he met earlier that day. He then spawned a series of light panels arcing back over the road which he used as a bridge to cross back over, after stepping off each panel it shattered into shards of light looking like glowing golden dust. Once across he walked up to the group.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:05 pm

"Hi" violet giggled sweetly at cal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:07 pm

Luna watched him in awe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:12 pm

"Sorry about that I didn't see you all here until Luna called out to me." Cal stated before turning attention to Violet and did his bow out of habit and blushed for a few seconds from her giggling "Good evening Ms Violet." he then saw that Luna was looking at him "There isn't any thing on my face is there?" he asked "I was positive I washed it."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:14 pm

Violet laughed a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:18 pm

Another student walking bumps shoulders with Gabriel and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:20 pm

No its um how did you do that that was amazing"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:21 pm

"Hey, watch where your walking."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:22 pm

Ooc: is kuna abd violet gonna fight over cal XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. ( Open. )
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next