Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for love. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 7:34 pm

Spade pinched her nose in annoyance, still blushing "I cant......believe......I did that....." she whispered to herself, crap I looked like an idiot in front of gabriel! I just wanna die!!! She thought in agony
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 7:38 pm

Gabriel lightly tapped her on the shoulder. " It's fine really, could you tell the chauffer your adress that way he can take you home? "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 7:40 pm

Spade took a deep breath "Ugh.....fine" , in reality she actually wanted to get to know Gabriel better, cause he seems like a really cool dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 7:40 pm

Cal blushed as he smiled at Violet as she hugged his arm "Alright then, let's go." he said cheerfully. As they walked towards Cal's apartment the temperature took a sudden drop as another gust of wind came through.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 7:42 pm

Violet moved closer to cal "it got really cold...." she said shivering a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 7:49 pm

" If you've deleted that sound clip could I have my phone back? " Asked Gabriel as the chauffer started driving to her apartment complex. " I'll tell you what, lets change the subject. I've asked you a lot of questions tonight but why don't you ask me something? "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 7:52 pm

"Well I don't know maybe because I was DRUNK?!" She said sarcastically
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:00 pm

Gabriel just sat there and waited for her to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:03 pm

Spade laid on her back then took a deep breath "man.....I can't believe I got that drunk......." Spade used her hand to cover her bright red face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:12 pm

(OOC: Causper's aunt is sorta psychic so the chauffeur already knows where to go. ;) just thought i'd mention that while i wait for Crona-person)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:21 pm

Cal took off his peacoat and put it around Violets shoulder, he almost tripped as he did this as they were walking causing him to accidently press right up next to Violet he blushed intensely being embarrassed that he almost tripped over his own feet and secondly that it had caused him to push up right next to Violet. He would have apologised but he couldn't as he was tongue tied out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:24 pm

Violet blushed but still giggled sweetly at cal "thanks...." she actually scooted closer to cal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:32 pm

Cal remained quite and continued to blush, he didn't look Violet in the eye but instead as they walked let his hand slip back into hers.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:33 pm

Violet smiled warmly at cal "so are you going to stay over my house or are you just dropping me off?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:34 pm

Ooc: causper, i started a new thread in death city for the hotel. But i might be a while before i post back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:40 pm

Cal was caught completely off guard by Violet's question not sure how to answer, he even opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. He wasn't sure if she was implying something when she said staying the night at her house or if it was just a mere off hidden within a question.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:41 pm

Violet couldn't help but laugh a bit "aw thats ok you don't have to decide now, we could just enjoy the walk until we get to my house"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:50 pm

" Oh come on, it was twenty embarrassing moments for you... good thing I made that pill huh? "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:51 pm

"I actually wish I was still drunk......." spade sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:58 pm

OOC: wait I'm confused weren't they taking a detour to Cal's apartment? Before heading over to Violets
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 9:02 pm

Ooc: yea XD I almost forgot for a moment :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 9:17 pm

" Well alcohols bad for you at the best of times, cheer up! Others have it worse then you. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 9:21 pm

Cal just smiled at Violet as they continued towards Cal's apartment once at the door inside he opened it with his key before walking in "Rowan I'm back!" He called out but no answer replied him "huh she must be either asleep or out..." He held the open for Violet as she entered.

Layout of the apartment :
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 9:23 pm

Spade looked up at Gabriel with a raised eyebrow then sighed "yea I guess your right, I mean if I was flirting with you and calling you cute in just 20 minutes of being drunk then just imagine me being drunk for a longer period of time......" Spade shuddered "flirting was bad enough but imagining what could have happened is MUCH worse......."

Violet smiled sweetly at cal then looked around at his apartment "wow this is nice"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 9:31 pm

"Well I can't take the credit for it." Cal explained "It belongs to my meister." He walked over to the kitchen part of the apartment "can I get you anything? tea? Coffee? Hot chocolate?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. ( Open. )
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next