Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come Little Children (Team Mission)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Come Little Children (Team Mission) Empty
PostSubject: Come Little Children (Team Mission)   Come Little Children (Team Mission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 4:17 pm

Name:Come Little Children

Overview: A number of people have gone missing from the outskirts of Beijing china. Most of the people in question were reportedly children, with only a few adults mixed in. It is believed that this was the work of one, or more Kishin Eggs. More than one on account of the fact that  this was the last known location of a missing Weapon/Meister team. Be careful, if the source of the disappearances are indeed the former team from the DWMA you may be dealing with 3 very dangerous Weapon/Meister pairs. Good luck, you'll need it.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Team Mission)   Come Little Children (Team Mission) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:45 am

Accepted, but good gosh I pity the team who has to take this on! To make things clear with the new reward system in place, each pair in the team will get between 5 and 15 souls for completing the mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Team Mission)   Come Little Children (Team Mission) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:44 pm

Can Connor Greaves join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Team Mission)   Come Little Children (Team Mission) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:46 pm

Death Scythe Ling,
Miester Hademaru, and weapon Gyo-gan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Team Mission)   Come Little Children (Team Mission) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:44 pm

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2055-come-little-children-team-missionapplicants-only#66381

The mission is up. We are waiting for a possible pair to join. When a response is posted from Sdo, and Ema, we can get this thing really going. In the mean time feel free to post your introduction.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Team Mission)   Come Little Children (Team Mission) I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 3:37 pm

I guess I've been drug into this? Not sure how though...

"I... I accept..." *shrinks into corner*

Well that's that. Shizuka's in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Team Mission)   Come Little Children (Team Mission) I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 3:51 pm

"We got this Zuka" Arthas said pumping up his partner.

Arthas and Zuka are in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Team Mission)   Come Little Children (Team Mission) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Little Children (Team Mission)
Page 1 of 1