Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fate shines.... but too late.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Fate shines.... but too late. Empty
PostSubject: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:53 am

Chaos walked in Rome, wondering what to do to stir up some fun. He looked around the general area, he could always gather more souls for his kishin egg experiment... he would need a lot... or he could always try to see if some kishin was sleeping in the Colosseum... or even just attack the villages as swarm of birds, then say it a sign for some ridiculous Apocalypse thing, OH THERE WAS SO MUCH!!!! Just thinking about it made him grin more, if that was even possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:43 pm

People, people, and more people. For Tharja, that was all that she could see from the right to the left. Sure there was a few stands, which housed a person or two and their items that they're selling, but all in all most of it were people. Some of them were tourist, which she somewhat considers herself in a weird kind of way, while others were residents--the difference between the two is actually astonishing. "Hm...where to...?" The woman mumbled as she attempted to get out of the massive crowd without letting go of her newly bought book of dark spells, some which she has already learned.

Soon enough, the young lady managed to find the end to the crowd, which left her in the middle of nowhere. Well, actually she knew where her position was, but her surroundings were barren and empty. No person dared enter outside the town, and it was clearly shown by the lack of ay sort of humans. If it were morning, Tharja would probably even think that humans didn't exist anymore. Though, to be fair she has thought of stranger, one including that some flying pig knocked her out the day before, leaving her in such of a confuse state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:54 pm

Chaos walked through out the crowd, in the exact opposite way of the crowd, nearing the end of town, as he look he saw a girl outside the city. Something about her was familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it. His crow obviously recognized her, as it immediately flew at her, landing on her shoulder. "Hm... well Henry seems to like her... wait... was the Henry... or was it Jygalag... NO that was definitely Henry." He said. "WHOOPSIE! Looks like my chaotic side is messing with me again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:11 pm

In a nice amount of time, Tharja flipped through her book, scanning the old pages like her life depended on it. The air even thicken with concentration as she did this, but it all immediately stopped once a crow landed on her small right shoulder, cawing loudly in her ear. "Oh? Excuse me, but my shoulder is not for you." She told the bird calmly, glaring daggers at it. Though, the bird seemed a bit familiar, like she seen it before. Wait...could this be the crow of her long lost love, the person who she's forever seeking for. No! That was extremely doubtful-- if that were to be true, there were to be more than one little crow. Maybe 15 more or so?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:16 pm

"Hey Henry, you know better then to get on people's shoulders!" Chaos yelled at the crow who then kahed back at him. "wait really?" it kahed again. "okaaaaaaaaay..." Chaos was confused, but his body language, emotional expressions, and anything else you could read didn't show it. He seemed as happy and as bright was ever. He looked at the other lady, with his normal look, a huge smile. "Hiya!" He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:23 pm

With a quickly turn of her body, Tharja spotted an odd looking male, who was staring right back at her. His face looked extremely familiar, like she knew him from somewhere...Wait... Was this chaos? The one she longed to see after 200 years of waiting? Without even bothering to answer these important questions, the female spirited towards him, wrapping her long arms around him once getting close enough for a hug. "Chaos! I've missed you so much!" She moaned with a frown, letting tears run down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:36 pm

Chaos was surprised by the sudden crazy lady hugging him. He made a noise as he tipped his head, the similar manner of a crow, so it looked like his head was almost off. "I know you from somewhere..." He thought out loud. "but where......." Suddenly his bird kahed, and his face seemed to return to normal. "OH YAH, YOUR THARJA RIGHT!? From that forest in Florida? OH WOW HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE NIYA HA HA!" He said doing his signature laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:43 pm

"Y-yes!" She said with a slight stutter, letting go of him so she could see his handsome face. To her, he was nothing less than an amazing human being, someone she would give her own life up to save. She would even risk herself to save his crows-- mostly because she knew how much he loves them. "C-chaos...I've been looking for you for years..." By then the tears had stopped, but the trail of them were still imprinted on her slim cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:47 pm

"Good thing we are witches then huh? NIYA HA HA!" He said laughing again. "So how's life been? Killed anyone recently, any new experiments?" He asked eagerly. "New hexes? Spells? Got a boy friend?" He asked, being completely oblivious to her feeling for him. He looked as he crow flew away and landed on a near by roof and kahed. "Well that's not very nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:12 pm

A tear almost left her eyes once she heard him ask about any boyfriends. Did he not know about her undeniable love towards him? Was it not obvious enough for him? "A-actually no... I'm not into experiments, and I already kind of like...even love someone...but we're not dating." Her voice was saddening, which was a bit hard since Tharja was usually known to be angry, or always confuse-- not sad or depress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:20 pm

Chaos titled his head again. "Uuuu... You okay?... I know what will cheer you up. How about you help me cause some chaos here?" He offered. "I'm bored plus I need some souls for an experiment. What do yah say Tharja, wanna have some fun?" He asked, trying to cheer her up. Meanwhile his crow seemed to be moving around from roof to roof, like it was seeing something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 12:53 am

(idk what to say)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 4:36 pm

Speechless about this situation, Tharja nodded her head silently, not knowing if she can do anything more than that. Of course she wasn't too keen on causing chaos without a reasoning behind it, but to do it with Chaos-- well, that was a different story. Besides, she would do anything for the male, even if it meant damaging her own life in any way; both emotionally and physically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:19 pm

"Sweet." Chaos said happily. "now then all we need is a plan to cause some chaos." He said. Suddenly a person walked up behind them. The person wore a rough sand paper like robe around him, making him barely visible. 

"excuse me." He said, in a very creepy voice, that would send a chill down any normal human's spines.... luckily neither of the two he was speaking to were human, or normal. "but shouldn't you two be in the town, it is dangerous out here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:13 pm

Right after hearing the man's words, she twirled around and faced him with a scrowl. "We're fine." She growled, steping in front of her crush so that she could protect him from any danger the man could cause. "Just go now, or you WILL feel pain!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:23 pm

"oh... but I am afraid you are mistaken... you are the ones in dangers." He said as at least 20 beings raised from the ground. They were all a unatural brown, and seemed to very in looks and powers. A dark purple energy would poor from thier mouths whenever they opened them. Some where kishin, while some where witches, and others were regular humans. As they all moaned they ran at them, and the hooded figure seemed to watch. (they are Risen, cause why not!? XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 10:26 pm

With a roll of her black eyes, Tharja stepped forward and said. "Try to touch Chaos, and you die." Then, before anything could happen, Tharja picked up a chunk of wood and ran up to one of the zombies, stabbing it in the heart directly. "DIE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 10:34 pm

The Zombie looked at her with hollow glowing red eyes.  Even though being struck in the heart it was living because a hand came up and grabbed her neck... only to be cut off by 4 talons.  Chaos who had just removed his robe, now had 2 black wings coming out of his back and talons for fingers.  He giggles slightly as he shoved his talons into the zombies eyes.  The zombie stumbled backwards as he grabbed his eye sockets in pain.  "JUST WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 11:23 pm

Angered to no limit, the witch transformed into a puma and tackled a zombie, ripping out it's guts. "LEAVE. US. ALONE!" Guts of the zombie flew everywhere, and eventually she just ripped through the whole body of the zombie. Though, by then the other zombies got to her, surrounding the witch like a street gang in an alleyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 11:35 pm

Suddenly each of the zombies around her were attacked by one murder of crows each.  Chaos grabbed her and got her away from them except for 1 who was standing away from the wielding a very huge ax.  "You want to kill it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 12:06 am

A sigh left her thin lips as she consider this for a moment or two. "Sure, I suppose." So, after quick flash of her smile, she rushes towards the zombie and pounces on him, transforming into a human right after. This allowed her enough time to cast her sewing shadow spell, trapping the beast like zombie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 12:12 am

The being who was watching mumbled something, before teleporting away from the battle, leaving no trace. Chaos looked at the other zombies as thier bodies were killed by the crows, followed by the crow and them disappearing, leaving around 18 kishin egg souls. Chaos then looked at the other being as he flew at it, laughing. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!" He screamed with delight, as he slit it's throat. Afterwards he was hit by a blade made of magical energy, shot by a mage like zombie. "wow! That's gonna bleed!" He yelled laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:50 pm

The battle seemed to be over, so Tharja regained her posture and began to lightly hum a demotic melody. It was sort of letting herself feel the reward of happiness for a job welldone. "Chaos, perhaps we should grab a bite to eat in the town." She suggested, hoping to talk to her love more than this, "I'm rather hungry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 6:39 pm

As Chaos killed the last one, it's soul rose up and he took it he looked at Tharja. "Sure! Killing zombies is exhausting.... fun though." He said cheerily. As he walked towards the town a rock was quickly thrown at his head, knocking him on his butt. "Whoopsie, guess I should watch where I am going huh?" He said laughing.

"WITCHES!!!" Someone in the giant crowd which was pretty much everyone who lived there, all glaring at them, except a few who looked scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 1:23 am

Tharja didn't even bother noticing the people around them, but only the man she was going out to eat with. It was as if her dreams were finally coming true, and for her, that's big. The fate of being cursed to forever forget even the simplest of things the day after it accrued. Though, this was one thing she couldn't forget. She had to remember. "Chaos..." She began to whisper, ignoring a resident of the town who threw a rock at the two of them, "Can we-" While speaking, she was caught off by the shouting of humans, which made her grew extremely infuriating.

"I'll kill them!"

Her first reaction, was transforming into a black panther and growling at all of them, which earned her some squeals and screams of fear, but moments after she went back to her human form since she perferred to spend time with chaos than steal lives from these worthless humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate shines.... but too late.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next