Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where am I?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Where am I? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 6:36 pm

Beth laughed "I think the one with the grim reaper on it shows off some serious DWMA pride. It shows off that you're a DWMA Reaper and proud of it. But go with whichever one you want."

Alex held up the reaper singlet. "I think I'll go with this one. I'm a DWMA Reaper, and I should show it off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 7:49 pm

Kana smiled, "alright, that one looks good too!" She looked down at her watch, "oh! It's already six! I have to go do my mission I signed up for. I signed up for a solo mission Beth, I'm sorry, it was earlier this morning before we met." She said apologetically, "I have to get going though! I'll see you both tomorrow then!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:01 pm

"Alright, I have to head home and make dinner for Amy. She loves food, but can't cook herself. Oh well. I enjoy cooking for someone other than myself." Alex packed up his stuff and walked out. Beth smiled and went into her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:34 pm

Kana followed suite, "by Beth!" She called before closing the door. She remove red the earlier conversation Lord Death and her had; "Kanade, this is a very difficult kishin, it makes you see your worst fears to distract you. I'm worried to send you on your first mission, ya know?" Lord Deatb said bouncing in place. "I'll be fine." She smiled back, "I've faced my fears and I've had my fears come at me 10 fold, I'll be able to do this." She said confidently. "Alright then, best of luck!" He told her. "I can do this...I can do this..." She told herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 12:47 pm

((OOC: Might as well mark this thread as finished.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where am I?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: