Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Meeting with Death. . . As a witch. . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jt
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Meeting with Death. . . As a witch. . .   Wed 5 Mar - 22:29

Hazel timidly walked into the room were Lord Death resigned in. She knew that she shouldn't be afraid, but as she is a witch, walking straight into the room where the Grim Reaper lives, the man who sends students to hunt witches like her, is a little nerve racking. It also didn't help that this was a spur of the moment idea and Death doesn't know. . . Or the guillotines above her head, those didn't help her feel calm at all.

Well, Hazel made it up to the alter thingy without running away and she even managed to stay dry. She looked around the graveyard, not seeing the big man at all. She gave a small gulp, swallowed her fear, and moved by the mirror thing, since she heard that Lord Death had something to do with mirrors.

Hazel: HELLO! ANYONE HERE?! Wait. . . Maybe this is a bad idea. NEVERMIND, I'LL JUST LEAVE!

Hazel did a 180 spin, and started back to the door.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Death. . . As a witch. . .   Mon 10 Mar - 1:04

Death appears behind her, seemingly out of no-where with a comical wave of one huge hand "yo, what's up? How's it goin!?"
Back to top Go down
Jt
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Death. . . As a witch. . .   Mon 10 Mar - 1:07

Hazel made a small yiping noise, and turned to the Reaper.

Hazel: Hi there, sir. I came in here to talk to you about something you might want to know. As well as ask for advice. I mean, if that's not okay with you, I will be happy to leave you alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Death. . . As a witch. . .   

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Death. . . As a witch. . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy :: Death Room-
Jump to: