Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cardiff

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Cardiff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardiff    Cardiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:39 pm

He chuckled, "A girl's affections, usually. Once for me honor."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Cardiff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardiff    Cardiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:57 pm

" what can you tell me of this 'Asura' based on his ramblings?or have your fellow patients mentioned him as well?"
Back to top Go down

Cardiff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardiff    Cardiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:01 pm

He shrugged, "That's all he ever says. That he'll rise or somfin. What he said to you was the most I've seen him use the rest of 'is vocabulary since I got 'ere."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Cardiff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardiff    Cardiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:06 pm

" and your fellows? In the other cells, have they said anything relating to him or Saca?"
Back to top Go down

Cardiff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardiff    Cardiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:11 pm

The man shook his head, "Nope. That ones the only real nutter in 'ere. We usually get sent 'ere when the jail's full."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Cardiff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardiff    Cardiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:13 pm

" you have been a great help, I will see you are given extra rations tonight" with that naga walked off. As he left he spoke to the guard" if I might trouble you, how did you dispose of that body?"
Back to top Go down

Cardiff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardiff    Cardiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:18 pm

He shrugged, "Tossed it in a hole in the back with the others. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Cardiff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardiff    Cardiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:25 pm

" I'm afraid I'll need to take the body." He said apologetically " it showed signs of plague, as well as rabies, I will take it to my carriage and have it burnt.... Also" he says as an afterthought " kill the other 3 inmates they are tainted beyond saving." With that he went out the door collecting the body on his way to the carriage
Back to top Go down

Cardiff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardiff    Cardiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:28 pm

The guard nodded, "Of course, sir. I'll see to it at once."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Cardiff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardiff    Cardiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:32 pm

Naga gets back to his hotel and checks out, briefly going back to his room to collect his minimal belongings and remove his disguise, he sets out on the road for the academy wearing his slightly terrifying tiny smile on his face."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Cardiff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardiff    Cardiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:34 pm

OoC: end of thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cardiff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardiff    Cardiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cardiff
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Europe-
Jump to: