Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lance Traim

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lance Traim Empty
PostSubject: Lance Traim   Lance Traim I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 11:33 am

Lance Traim Image10
Lance Traim Image11

Name Surname: Traim, Forename: Lance

Meister: Ian Santorum

Weapon Form:
Lance Traim Image17

His weapon form is called the Spear of Triam named after his three ancestors who in legends were the Lightning bolt of Zeus, The Trident of Poseidon and the Spear of Hades and form they took when they combined their weapon forms. His spear has three different abilities depending on its mode. During different modes the colours will change but that is about it in how it looks any way.

Zeus Mode: Zeus Mode makes the spear become highly charged with electrical currents allowing g him to shoot plasma blasts. Also when thrown it wills dissipate as electricity before reforming just before reaching the target.

Poseidon Mode: In Poseidon Mode as he is moved water particles from the air forming water around the weapon, which through the use of his meister they can control the movement of the water they collected and any water around them to their will (basically it's water bending through the use of a spear meaning they can make water shield or create a mist).

Hades Mode: this is his most powerful and dangerous form as it eats away at the meister's soul while at corrupts both Lance and his meister leaving the vulnerable to sub-come to madness over time. This mode allows him to do two things:
1: Puppet Shadow: In Hades, he can assume control over Meister's shadow, and this ability will improve as his meister manages to master all of the Hades Mode's abilities. He can use his meisters' shadow to help improve his speed and movement, act as a defence against attacks, or act offensively as an extra blade to her this form.
2: Shadow bind: In Hades, he can assume control over Meister's shadow, and this ability will improve as his meister manages to master all of the Hades Mode's abilities. He uses his meister's shadow to bind a target hindering or sometimes preventing their movement.

Soul Resonance: during soul resonance all of his modes activate at the same time for about 10-15minutes max. During soul resonance his meister also gains the power of his demon eye. In Ian's case it is blind eye that becomes the demon eye.

But after each use his blind eye will have an unbearable burning sensation.

Love Interest:

Appearance: He has shaggy black hair that falls at his neck with a red coloured iris on his left eye seeing how his right eye is covered by an eyepatch. His clothes resemble that of an outcasted medieval warrior who has turned to worship the devil that has been travelling for years non-stop as all of his clothes are worn, torn and tattered. People now a days would see him as a cosplayer or a homeless person.

Personality: Lance is extremely cocky about his powers and his heritage along with being loud-mouthed, rude and confident. He believes he and his meister are capable of overcoming any opponent, regardless of how good or bad they actually are at fighting. He is also very violent and easily angeredWhen apart of a team he is very controlling to the point he will attack his team mates to get his way. When in battle he acts rather sadistic due to his lack of remorse, regret and empathy and has a one track mind focusing on one thing and one thing alone the complete destruction of his opponent.

History: Lance's family has a long history that apparently can be traced back to Ancient Greece and linking his blood line to each of the main three gods weapons which were their symbol of power. Due to the potential of his Weapon Form, Lance has been targeted by assassins and researchers throughout his life. As a result, he believes only in power and trusts no one and has killed the hundreds who had tried to kill him or capture him. He was only captured successfully twice once by the a witch who tried to corrupt him to be her personal slave, weapon and research subject to see if the legends around his family were true. In an attempt to control him she removed his right eye and replaced it with an artificial demon eye which through magic was supposed to let the witch control him. How ever it didn't work all it did was give the witch to be able to see what Lance saw (amount other powers told below) being the reason he wears the eye patch because when his eye is closed or can't see anything the powers of the eye doesn't work.
He was caught a second time years later by Lord Death himself and was offered a deal, as long as Lance became a student of the DWMA and became the partner to a meister enrolled there. In return he would be given an apartment along with wages for being a weapon for the DWMA student (as it would be considered employment) and information on the witch that took his right before anyone else and any missions revolving around her would be exclusively his.

Miscellaneous: from the effect of the demon eye he has to keep on the eye patch at all times to prevent being tracked by the witch. When it is uncovered he is able to see through walls selectively, he is able to scan an enemy for there weak point or fatal flaw (this takes a full post to use the result doesn't turn up until the next post) and able to see perfectly in any environment regardless of things such as tear gas as it is artificial (only with his right eye the left eye will still be effected). In the dark the iris of the demon eye glows.

Also after the first time he soul resonates with Ian, Ian's blind eye will begin to heal and will begin to work again but it will also become a demon eye over time.

Image of uncovered Demon eye:

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater
theme music:

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on March 9th 2014, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Lance Traim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Traim   Lance Traim I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:51 pm

Ok, a few things. Most of the app is good, but I'm unsure why the heck the Demon Eye grants him powers like it does when it's designed just to try and track and control him. Also, I'd like you to make it a little more up-in-the-air about wether or not the Greek Gods exist in SE. The religion of the world isn't really touched on that much and I don't want it to be like "Zeus lives a long time ago, this guy has Zeus's DNA" or something.

Anyways, as for balance, I want you to take the special ability to slow down time off of the Demon Eye unless it's justified a bit because, honestly, it doesn't make a huge load of sense for the eye he was implanted with to have a faster connection to his brain than his normal eye he's been used to since birth. Weakness-seeking is pretty much out for a similar reason. Also, I would like for you to alter or get rid of the Shadow Pierce ability in his Hades form. It's just one of those things that's too dangerous, even for the cost, and especially when combined with a speed boost. And, finally, please take ice-forming out of his Poseidon form. Water control and smokescreens are fine, but when you're able to form solid objects at will it makes things a bit OP, especially when combined with how many other abilities he has to cover longer ranges.
Back to top Go down

Lance Traim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Traim   Lance Traim I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:56 pm

the eye is magic that's why but ok they will all be edited. is there any chance he will be able to gain some of these back after consuming a bunch of souls?
Back to top Go down

Lance Traim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Traim   Lance Traim I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:59 pm

all edited where asked it to be
Back to top Go down

Lance Traim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Traim   Lance Traim I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:44 pm

Maybe further down the road, like at least at 50 souls, but it's a bit much to start out with. Anyways, I can't think of much to say. The Zeus ability's really cool and pretty unique.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lance Traim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Traim   Lance Traim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lance Traim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Dark Weapon Creation :: Inactive Dark Weapons-
Jump to: