Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clayton Thorne (Done!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Clayton Thorne (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Clayton Thorne (Done!)   Clayton Thorne (Done!) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 12:28 am

Clayton Thorne (Done!) 118_1310

Thorne, Clayton

Meister: Akuma Kichi

Weapon Form: Randomness! Clayton takes the form of a different weapon every time he transforms. He only takes the form of basic weapons with no special abilities a non-attributed weapon wouldn't have. He has no control over what weapon he becomes, and it can range anywhere from a pocket knife to a Wavelength-bomb RPG. He can't transform partially, meaning he requires a meister.

Upon gaining Death Scythe or Demon Blade status, his weapon forms gain a random attribute each time as well. The options are Fire, Lightning, Ice, Plant, Stone, Metal, Sand, Water, or Wind. Once again, he cannot pick them, fate picks it for him.

(NOTE: Just for lolz I may have him turn into a completely impractical weapon or something useless in that situation to play it fair. Even in serious threads.)

Love Interest: None~

Appearance:
Old:

Clayton stands at a pretty normal height for his age at 5'3 and weighing 120 pounds. His hair is dirty blond in color and is kept in an odd mix of short non-styled and yet somehow tidy. His eyes are a light brown color and his skin is a slightly pale tone. His favorite outfit consists of a hooded sweatshirt, jeans, and his favorite blue jacket. He's almost always wearing this jacket, which looks a bit like a formal blazer. His usual shoes are a pair of faded blue high tops with grey soles, though he has a pair of brown steel-toed work boots for missions or snow.

Personality:
Old:

Clayton is a pretty level headed person. More often than not he'll just go with the flow. He has a strong belief that things happen for a reason and that there's nothing you can really do to stop that. Not to say that he doesn't try at what he does, he just doesn't get upset if he fails. Not much gets to him, and he's hard to anger because honestly, he's not big on acknowledging opinions. More often than not he'll be seen with a smile. He'll go completely out of his way for a friend's sake if need be, and even take the blame for something he didn't do to save a friend's skin.

Clayton does, however, have a hard time with girls. He'll often blush, stutter, and occasionally be rendered unable to speak coherently. This is because although Clayton masks it well, his mind is a pretty lewd place and he has a hard time dealing with it as he's been raised to be pretty docile.

History: Clayton was born into a loving family in the USA. At 10 he found his weapon form, a katana, or so he thought. He wasn't able to transform into a weapon again for a year, this time becoming a Desert Eagle. He was confused, but after morphing a few times he discovered that his weapon form would change each time he transformed and that he didn't get to choose which form he took. He practiced transforming for the next three years before being sent off to the DWMA where he now resides with no housing plan.

After joining the DWMA Clayton ended up in the dorms like most new students. Having spent a year at the school, he's yet to really find a meister or make any real friends. While settling in has been a bit rough on him, it's not to say he hasn't enjoyed working with the school, because he has. For now, he holds his head high and awaits the real adventures to start.

Miscellaneous:
Theme color is blue!~

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness awaits."

Last edited by RebelliousAngel on June 1st 2016, 11:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clayton Thorne (Done!)   Clayton Thorne (Done!) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:47 am

I would have liked some explemation for that, but whatever. If he doesn't even know why the heck it happens then I guess he was just born with it? IDK, but I'll trust you to figure that out eventually.... Anyways, the concept is super intresting and I especially like how it'll be evened out by comic relief at times.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Clayton Thorne (Done!)   Clayton Thorne (Done!) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2016, 4:55 pm

Clayton Thorne, requesting a re-grade.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Clayton Thorne (Done!)   Clayton Thorne (Done!) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 2:44 pm

Admin Hammer usage to accept this character; any issues with him should be directed towards myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clayton Thorne (Done!)   Clayton Thorne (Done!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clayton Thorne (Done!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Dropped Weapons-
Jump to: