Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:03 pm

Kataro smiled when he saw Kiro and Barry. "Thanks. You guys don't look to bad yourselves." He saw as he patted them on their shoulders. "Where's everyone else...? I'm pretty sure you're here with other people right?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:05 pm

"Well Kudo invited me to this party and I intend to have some fun." Lily said looking back at victoria and james. 

Julia tried to get Chloe to go meet more people and walked towards the commotion with lily and victoria. 

Chloe was scared of the amount of people there and decided not to walk towards them, but julia was making her walk towards something. she heard some form of commotion, which made chloe a bit apprehensive. 
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:10 pm

"OMG WHATS GOING ON OVER THERE???" Barry exclaimed as he pointed at the commotion
Kin rushed over to the situation

James took out his bow staff and growled "put Kudo down NOW!!"
Victoria narrowed her eyes and was prepared to fight

Kudo sort of broke into a cold sweat when lily said 'fun' ("fub? What type of fun? It's not life threatening is it?!")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:12 pm

Kataeo put his hand on his sword and rushed over to the commotion. "What's going on here?" He asked, oblivious to the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:16 pm

"No just gonna hang out at a party." She said to Kudo as she put him down and entered human form. She entered a battle stance and taunted, "Ok I can enjoy this party with my friend? or fight? your choice." Lily said.

Julia saw the standoff and was suprised and backed away with Chloe.

Chloe sensed extreme tension near her and backed away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:20 pm

"How about you leave!!" James growled as he glared daggers at lily
"Whoa whoa whoa, there's no need for violence" kin said as he walked in between them
(Barry sat in a nearby chair eating popcorn :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:22 pm

Funn enters dressed as a Ninja and immediately notices the disturbance and hopes it escalates into a fight so she can join in.

Sun is dressed as a nurse and walks in shyly. "Don't go too crazy Funn... maybe we should hang out in the back for a while to be safe... or maybe we should just go home..."

"Forget that! I'm hoping for some action!" Funn pulls out her toy nunchaku and swings it around at no one in particular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:23 pm

"I was invited to this party and I intend to party." Lily said as she drew her pistols. "And you can't stop me little man."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:27 pm

James growled viciously
"Hey no fighting!!" Kin said sternly

(Barry: oooh dis ish got intense XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:29 pm

Kataro pulled out his sword. He put his sword in his right hand and pulled out his pistol with his left hand. "Listen, bitch. I don't have time for this... I don't wanna put anyone in the hospital, so why don't you just leave?" He asked sternly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:29 pm

Lily didn't respond as four long dark claws came out of her back and lifted her into the air. "You're move" she said.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:30 pm

"HOLD ON A DAMN MINUTE I SAID NO FIGHTING!!" Kin hollered

(Barry: OMIGOSH!!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:32 pm

Funn struggled to run into the fight while Sun held her back. "Lemme go I can take em!"

Sun held onto her little sisters hand. "No you can't you're only half their size and your weapon is a toy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:33 pm

"Step back you guys." Kataro said to Kiro and Barry, and to whoever else was near. "You drove me to this point." He said as he shook his head. He put his sword back in the sheath, and put his gun back in his coat. The his soul amplified in power. Blue electricity began to crackle around his arms. Them he jumped back and shot a lightning bolt towards the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:34 pm

"They insulted me. Make them apoligize so i may enjoy this party." she said as she readied herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:35 pm

Lily made a shield of darkness around herself which ate the lightning bolt. "Wrong move" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:37 pm

"That's what you'd like to think.." He said with a smile. He pulled out a kunai and threw it towards her shoulder. "Take the bait take the bait..." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:39 pm

Suddenly kin tackled karato to the ground "STOP THIS BITH OF YOU OR ELES!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:39 pm

Lily simply took the kunai to the shoulder and appeared completely unphased. "My Turn" she said as a large black orb was fired from her hand and hit him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:43 pm

Kin rolled kataro out of the way and took the hit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:45 pm

Kataro spun up off of the floor, breaking free of Kin's grip. "Kin... If you touch me again. I'll put you down." He said with an angry expression on his face.

Kataro rolled to the right dodged the black shadow thingy and dashed passed the girl. He appeared behind her and smiled. "You took the bait." He said. He pulled his hand towards himself and steel wires became visible and wrapped around the girl. "You can't break out of these wires...." He said with a smile. Them he sent electricity through the metal strings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:48 pm

OOC: I'll be back in a little bit. Probably like, 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:51 pm

Ooc: ok
Suddenly kin's eyes got icy cold "stop the fighting or I'll kill you both....." he said coldly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:58 pm

"Make them apoligize." Lily simply said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:00 pm

Kataro had to stop himself from laughing. "Kin... You wouldn't be able to touch me." He said with a smile. "You know what... I'm going home. I don't even know why I came here. Seems like everytime we hang out, stupid stuff happens. I'm only coming to private parties from now on..." He said as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next