Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE

Go down 
4 posters

should the rule change?
No
PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_vote_lcap67%PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 10 ]
Yes
PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_vote_lcap20%PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
I don't care
PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_vote_lcap13%PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 12:55 pm

I believe that for some people it's frustrating to be able toonly have a limit of 10 characters, so that's why I made this thread to see if anyone agrees and see if we can get the rule changed, (even if its a little bit)
When you vote I recommend that you post a reason for your decision
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:27 pm

Could someone comment PLEASE!? :(
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:30 pm

Derp. It stops people from having loads of characters and being unable to keep up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:36 pm

Honestly. I think ten characters is pretty generous. Most forums only say five... I think ten is a lot to keep up with and just a lot of maintenance, so we're doing pretty good. But that just my thoughts... :/
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:37 pm

Well what about the people who can control their characters? If they can't control it then they shouldn't make more characters
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:49 pm

Well, the people who can keep up with all the characters would soon make the admins and moderators work overtime in keeping up with the amount they are making. Also, other users would have a hard time remembering anything about the characters of people and would oftentimes get them mixed up.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:56 pm

=_= ur acting like their going to post 10 character sheets a day! OF COURSE IT'LL BE IN MODERATION!!!! Plus you don't just make characters for no reason! They have ti have connections and history with some of your other characters (at least one of rhem!) -plus I don't mean like you can have infinity characters! I just want them to boast up the nimber a bit
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:57 pm

Meh, I think it's fine. If you need more characters, just get rid of old ones.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:00 pm

NOOOOO, I TAKE SPECIAL THOUGHT INTO MY CHARACTERS, >:(
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:00 pm

Then put one you don't use on hold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:05 pm

I honestly think the rule is fine ;u;
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:10 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:27 pm

Yeah, I think 10 characters is pretty great. Rules should stay the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:18 pm

Well, I think if you want more characters, you'll have to take it up with an administrator. If they think you are capable of holding more character spots, you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 12:35 pm

Lolnope
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 3:15 pm

Well that happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 3:24 pm

I think it's about time to close this thread. 9-to-1 seems pretty definative that the people agree with the rule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE    PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE
Page 1 of 1