Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 4:23 pm

Sadly I cant use these characters
SO im gonna give their sheets to anyone who wants them!
So here are the
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ghost = phantom kishin egg (or) monster

Orientation: Up to you

Special traits: Very quiet, has a ghostly voice when he actually talks, could be a skilled assassin, very observant.
~~~~~~~~~
Shakira= tropic fire witch (animal form a red and green dragon)

Orientation: Straight

Special traits: Would be a witch with exotic colored fire spells, feisty, likes to dance, beautiful, likes dresses, is skeptical about the DWMA but wouldn't attack a student unless she felt the need

~~~~~~~~~~

Tori= rain/water warlock (animal form is a wolf) *milo's older brother*

Special traits: Is struggling with his insanity, will snap if angered or if brother is harmed, controls water and rain, favorite color is any type of blue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milo= thunder/lightening warlock (animal form is a husky) *tori's little brother*

Special traits: Has green haired with yellow highlights, shy, adorable.

Notes: His spells would compliment his older brother's
~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver= teacher at the academy (you can choose what she is, witch, weapon, meister)(CLAIMED)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abby Eisenheim= gun meister

Orientation: Straight, but honestly doesn't give a D about boys at the moment

Special traits: Plays poker, has a bear skin coat, looks cute, loud, calls anyone who doesn't like fighting a wussy

Notes: If made, she'd be on a different side of the Eisnheim family than Alabaster,so they'd be cousins

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Eisenheim= scythe meister

Special traits: Germ-a-phobe, very determined, views witches as barbaric and as pests, bookworm.

Notes: If made, Michael would be on a different side of the Eisnheim family than Alabaster, they'd be cousins
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dexter Eisenheim= meister

Orientation: Velociraptor (Up to you, but I'm thinking Bi)

Special traits: "Mad" scientist, science enthusiast, loves cats, has neon green eyes, likes making inventions and whatnot, has a pair of special gloves, always wears a lab coat.

Special thing: Being a scientist and an inventor, Dexter made a few electronic weapons himself so he can defend himself while he doesn't have a weapon partner. His two favorites are:
Electro mitts: A par of gloves that emit an electrical pulse, they are activated like defibrillators, and are rubbed together to be activated or deactivated.

Hazard wacker: A modified weed wacker, it has three foot long blades that slice through wood with ease.

Notes: Just like Abby and Mike, he'd be on a different side of the Eisnheim family than Alabaster, he'd be a cousin.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Pierre= weapon form: French pistol, weapon of Abigail

Orientation: Straight (Is a flirt)

Special traits: Has a French accent, is French, can speak fluent French, likes black and white movies, sort of a sadist, smokes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cleopatra (Cleo for short)= Cat with alot of spell power, somewhat hates humans

Special traits: Is a golden colored Savannah cat with golden brown spots, has greenish gold eyes, has a beautiful human form, is Egyptian, not the queen Cleopatra, was just named after her.

Notes: Knows Zane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Master Lucas (or Lucas for short)= Cat with alot of spell power, hates humans.

Special traits: Has smoke magic, human form is a tall handsome bronze skinned man with medium length black hair, his hate for humans makes him rarely use his human form.

Notes: Is the loyal royal advisor to Zane.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoté Shingãcoy: Regular/Dark weapon, is a shadowy yellow scythe with a jagged lightening shaped blade tip.

Orientation: Straight (flirt)

Special traits: Is a chaotic neutral, will switch to what ever side is more beneficial to him, is indifferent most of the time, has pointed canine ears, has orange brown hair and purple eyes, spawn of a demon and a weapon, has electric type abilities.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(If you want to change the bio PLEASE DON'T CHANGE IT COMPLETELY just a little bit like minor details)

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on October 27th 2015, 12:21 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:07 pm

Would it be  easier for everyone if I put the character sheets here?
Also.some notes about some of my character giveaways:

It's advised that If someone gets Tori, someone else should get Milo,because their history is tied together.

Also about the Eisenheim family:

If Abby is taken it's advised that Pierre is taken, their history is tied together.

Dexter isn't necessarily required, just a fun character.

If Abby is taken it's advised that Michael is taken and vise versa.

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on June 27th 2015, 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:48 pm

I guess I will takeTori and Milo
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:53 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ,I'm gonna pm you their sheets but I have to do it a bit later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:54 pm

K
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 10:15 pm

Are you giving away, like, all your characters?
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 10:18 pm

No just the ones listed on this thread :D
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 10:19 pm

Um, so, do you have like, 15 characters? I thought we talked about this. I mean seriously, the frak?
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 10:26 pm

I thought I cleared up something similar to this, too.... Mainly in this thread where you asked for a rule change, Vix.... https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2111-please-support-my-cause?vote=viewresult
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 10:30 pm

I actually think they're characters she had ideas for, but never used. I say this because she sent me unfinished character sheets for me to have.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 10:34 pm

THESE ARE IDEAS I CAN'T USE :( :( :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 8:21 am

I want Silver Vixxy
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 10:50 am

YAY :3 I'll send you the sheet when I can :3
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 10:16 pm

I added a few more :3 (a few being ;3)

so does ANYONE want me just to put the character sheets here? I can only do it when im on the computer.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 1:16 am

Xo Can I have Abby Eisenheim?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 4:06 pm

Yeah but somebody has to take Michael and Pierre
But I'll reserve abby for you Yume :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:38 am

X0 Yay!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:54 am

Why is Shakira reserved for me?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 12:36 pm

Because she's a dragon?
ida vixenheim wrote:
(animal form a dragon)
And you're:
Arc wrote:
Obsessed with dragons, yo.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 12:52 pm

Yeah, but I didn't ask for her to be reserved. I don't want characters made by other people.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 4:19 pm

Mkay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 4:38 pm

Can I has the dragon?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 4:39 pm

SURE :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 4:40 pm

Ok send me the info
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 11:08 pm

Ok eggo if you really don't want Lucciano I'll give him to suti (and hopefully he'll want his little brother too)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next