Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrathia Bellarmina

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wrathia Bellarmina Empty
PostSubject: Wrathia Bellarmina   Wrathia Bellarmina I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 5:36 am

Name Bellarmina, Wrathia

Animal Form: Ram

Love Interest: Pedri

Appearance: Wrathia has embraced the influence of magic on her body. Unlike most witches who would seek to hide it, she wears it as a sign of her vast experience. As a result, she appears in no way to be human, and is better classified as a humanoid. She bears curved horns,, pointed ears and sharp predatory teeth. Her hair is nearly as long as she is tall, and glows an orange similar to her perpetually searing body. Her eyes are made up entirely of a glossy, menacing red, and her hands are tipped with sharp nails fit to rival talons. For all of this, only one can see. Ava Ire.

Personality: Wrathia might as well have invented the word of her kind. Witch. Wrathia constantly exudes a prescence of pure lividness. Very little can ever be done to correct her fiery temper, and even when it is, don't count on it to last long. Wrathia devotes the entirety of her time to the goal of drawing Ava closer to her goal. Even still, Wrathia has shown her limit before. Though no one would ever be able to point out one of these moments, as the are beyond the word rare, and quickly become covered with the cruelty of the very next moment. Of course, Wrathia is infallible, and anything pointing to naught is clearly false. Wrather than that, one my note Wrathia makes a fine habit of being far too blunt, even in her most compassionate moments.

History: Wrathia was once a witch of phenomenal power. So much so, that even among her kind she was regarded as a leader, and role-model. It would have considered idiotic to think Wrathia was any less than what she needed, or even wanted to be. Wrathia had amassed power, wealth, a number of powerful followers, an impressive suitor, and even a child. That is to say an egg with an incubation time of 20 years, but who's counting? All of this made her... Almost invincible.

Wrathia had been planning a way to kill Shinigami, like witches so often do, and her chances seemed to be well off. Her machinations, too long, averted her attention from the danger taking place right next to her however. A rival by the name of Titan would use Wrathia's focus to envelope her forces while they were distracted. Over night her "empire" was over-run by Titan's followers. Every base, and safe-house. He gave offered her a deal however. Surrender, and her servants would be spared. Wrathia was furious at the thought of giving up after having come so far. The thoughts of her child, and of her loyal subjects, stole her mind from any thoughts of open rebellion.

Refusing surrender, Wrathia left Titan without an answer while she carried out the motions of a new plan. She created a potion for each warrior in her service, her husband, and herself. These potions would allow the to transcend death at a price. Should they fall, they would be reincarnated as a spirit, and bound to another creature. Should they corrupt their vessel enough, they would have their bodies back, and begin a plan of revenge from a fresh start. As they designed their fates, Titan grew impatient. He waded into Wrathia's home with impunity, slaughtering all that stood in the way. Wrathia, and her husband Pedri had poisoned their portions of the poison however. She would not fall into his hands. Whether or not Pedri, drank the potion, or tried to fight, remains unknown to her, as well as the where-about of her other warriors.

When she came to. She found herself bound to a small child. A small human child. This risk Wrathia had not foresaw. She couldn't fathom taking revenge with such a weak body. She had a few choices. The first was to convince the child to make a pact with her. This pact would allow the spirit to circuit power to the host, until the conditions of their choosing had been complete. In turn the spirit would fulfill a like need for the host. Being as the girl had been convinced Wrathia was the figment of her dysfunctional imagination, this was to no avail. This left two options. Kill the girl, and hope she was reincarnated with a witch that could help her take revenge, or feed her pure souls until the corruption allowed Wrathia to inherit the body with all of her previous power.

Miscellaneous:

-Wrathia, and Pedri hid the egg. You can breathe now.

-Even though the pact hasn't been made, Wrathia can funnel a part of her power through Ava, and even control her for finite periods of time. This time, and the amount of power varies on how much resistance is being offered by Ava.

-Aside from being extremely proficient in fire based spells. Wrathia is an exceedingly impressive alchemist, having made a potion that most witches can only dream of.

-Because I didn't have enough witches.....

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Wrathia Bellarmina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrathia Bellarmina   Wrathia Bellarmina I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 5:26 pm

The only issue I really had was the controlling Ava part, as Ava isn't your character. But seeing as the member behind Ava endorses it, I'm going to allow it. If any staff objects to my decision, please let me know.

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Wrathia Bellarmina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Witch/Sorcerer Creation :: Inactive Witches/Sorcerers-
Jump to: