Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark, Bell

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dark, Bell Empty
PostSubject: Dark, Bell   Dark, Bell I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 4:01 pm

Dark, Bell 1Bs0Ypa on the left

Name:Bell Dark

Meister:

Weapon Form: Brass knuckles/dagger. In her weapon form Bell takes on the shape of a brass knuckle/dagger hybrid. The knuckles and dagger are actually made of titanium, not brass. They are strong and durable. The edge of the dagger is razor sharp and each of the knuckles has a sharp point. The knuckles and blade are covered in intricate designs that glow bright blue when held by a meister. The designs on the weapon are an ancient enchantment that makes the blade nearly indestructible and gives the meister the ability to "fade". This means they are easily overlooked even though they are completely visible. Their footsteps also become completely silent. The meister must focus to make this ability work.

Love Interest: ...herself...?

Appearance: Bell is small and thin. She is 4' 9" tall and about 105 lbs. She has curves though, despite her small stature. Her muscles are small but very hard. She is extremely beautiful with very long black hair, usually kept in messy pigtails, no matter what style it is in, her hair is always a bit of a mess.
Her eyes are big and so dark the are nearly black and her cheeks usually have a light pink glow. She likes to wear thin blouses (usually black) with loose sleeves and short skirts. She always wears her two blue bows in her hair even if her hair is not in pigtails.
She does not wear an excessive amount of makeup, but she does wear very dark eyeliner and dark lipstick.

Personality: Bell is not unkind or deliberately mean to others, but she is a bit conceited. Despite her disheveled look she is actually quite obsessed with her appearance. She is very aware of her own beauty and perhaps a bit too proud of it. She does not look down on those who are less physically appealing, but she makes no attempt to hide her vanity. In fact she has on more than one occasion been accused of (and unable to completely deny) being such a narcissist that she seems to actually be physically attracted to herself. A psychiatrist once accused her of having multiple personalities, one that was in love with the other.
Bell has never confirmed or denied this. She often acts very sporadic and her emotions can change very suddenly but it is never so extreme so as to make it obvious that she is a completely different person. Even her closest friend could not say one way or the other. She is slow to anger but she is used to being spoiled and is not above throwing a fit to get her way if she has to.  

History: Bell was raised by an incredibly overbearing mother. She was kept under such tight wraps that she was never even allowed to leave her house unsupervised. All windows of her house were covered with heavy curtains which she was forbidden to move. She was only allowed out of her room for two hours per day, the rest of the time she was locked in her room and made to study constantly. She got straight A's in school and still suffered horrible mental abuse at the hands of her mother for any little flaw or mistake.
Over time she became so lonely that she began talking to herself while she was alone in her room. She would stare into the mirror and repeat over and over how pretty she was, trying to repair the damage her mother had done to her confidence. After years of this she began to develop an ego that even her mother could not put a damper on. She found herself so appealing that at times people would accuse her of having a crush on herself. She would laugh it off as though it was ridiculous but inside she wondered...

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules? I love soul eater!

"Answer here"
Back to top Go down

Dark, Bell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark, Bell   Dark, Bell I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:55 pm

Wow, I like her!
Back to top Go down

Dark, Bell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark, Bell   Dark, Bell I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 1:09 pm

Thank you <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark, Bell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark, Bell   Dark, Bell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark, Bell
Page 1 of 1