Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emperor Hirohito

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:57 am

A boy and a girl sit crouched at the corner of a massive wall, that surrounded the palace. The boy leans in to look through the gate. "Four targets, all armed. The door behind them leads to the courtyard I presume. Shall we sneak past them? Or would you care to handle this a tad more irrationally?"
Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:11 am

"We should try to sneak by, it'll be best to avoid violence as much as we can." I said, ready strike when needed.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:23 am

"Should we wait until dark?" He didn't quite like the idea of waiting, but they would blend in much better at night.
Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:26 am

"It seems like that would be best." I said, nodding my head. "We could think of our plain more thoroughly."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:58 am

"Agreed." The boy in the scarf sits comfortably, but still quite alert, against the wall. "There is... a way that I can stop your cells from acting hostile towards the Black Water. It would be a great asset to us, though you may not like it."
Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:02 am

"Whatever it takes."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:08 am

"Are you absolutely positive? I do not wish to inflict any harm upon you. Especially the emotional scarring that this may put you through."
Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:09 am

"Arusa, I am 100% sure." I said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:23 am

"Open your mouth Arisa. Remember that I am your friend."
Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:26 am

I nodded my head and obeyed him by opening my mouth, kind of afraid.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 4:04 am

Arusa's hand became coated in Black Water, and was thrust in to his partner's open mouth. The rest of his body was now engulfed in the black gooey substance, and began rushing down her throat.
Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:30 am

I squeezed my eyes close as the pain became unbearable. The only thing that kept my mouth open was me pinching myself, distracting me from the real pain.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:50 pm

Once the liquid was entirely in her body, the excess pushed out and began covering her skin and eyes.
Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:54 pm

I began to breath heavily, trying to be strong. What did I get myself into.....
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:02 pm

The liquid slowly entered her cerebrum, slowly swallowing her brain. This would cause very temporary, but very severe, brain damage.
Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:10 pm

"I....Hurts......What" I mumbled, trying my best not to go out cold from pain.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:14 pm

Arusa began a quick reconstruction of her DNA to train the body to except the Black Water cells. Then, just as quickly as it had begun, all of the liquid rushed out in to a puddle in front of her.
Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:25 pm

Thank god.... I thought, trying my best to smile.
Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:31 pm

Voices could be heard approaching the two, as well as the sound of footsteps in heavy boots. Guards approached.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:09 pm

"Are you alright?" Arusa retook his human shape, and reached a hand out to comfort his partner. He hoped that she wouldn't flinch at the familiar appendage that had so recently tormented her. When the echoing of footsteps approached, he took his hand away and turned around. "The changing of the guards! Follow my lead." Arusa stood up and made a knife out of the Black Water, then began holding it to his partner's neck. Hopefully his quick thinking would prevent any major alarms, and that they could take out these two guards without the others being alerted. "Give me your money!" He made the best attempt that he could at an American accent, knowing that the tensions between Japan and America at this time were heavy. Though his British accent would likely have the same effect anyways.
Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:13 pm

I pretended to struggle, catching on to what Arusa was hinting at.
Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:21 pm

There were 4 guards. They laughed, pointing their weapons at Arusa.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:45 pm

"Take me you dirty communist mutts!" Arusa shouted, swinging his knife back and forth at them.
Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:46 pm

The guards took aim with their guns, and fired at him.
Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:58 pm

All I could do was stare at the scene, hoping that Arusa had a better plain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emperor Hirohito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next