Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 10:01 pm

Droon retracts his blade and bows chivalrously "very well, my name is: your mother. How do you do?" He says, keeping as straight a face as possible. "Now, just look at the mess you have made!" He says, gesturing with his arms at the dead party-goers " you've probably ruined this place! Nobody will come here to party anymore!"
Back to top Go down

London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 11:18 pm

"THAT WAS THE POINT, DEMON. REVELRY SUCH AS THIS IS A SIN MOST FOUL."

"WELL, MOST FOUL MAY BE OVERSTATING IT A BIT. I MEAN, TIS NOT AS BAD AS, SAY, RAPING BABIES. SAME GENERAL LEVEL MIND YOU, BUT NOT NEARLY AS BAD. MOVING ON, I WOULD BID YEE REMEMBER THIS, DEMON: "

"THIS WORLD, ALL YOU SEE BEFORE YOU? TIS DOOMED. THE FOUR HORSEMEN RIDE, AND SOON THE GATES BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL SHALL OPEN, BRINGING FORTH JUDGEMENT DAY. MY PRESENCE HERE IS PROOF OF THAT."

All tripe of course. This was more to mess with him than anything. After all, when a ANGEL tells you the apocalypse is coming, it tended to mess with your head. Even if it were not true. Which it wasn't. Or at least, ArchAngel didn't think so. He could be wrong. After all, Saint Paul had thought that it was the end days, and he had been wrong then.

"LET YOURSELF STEW OVER THAT THOUGHT FOR A MOMENT. ARMAGEDDON IS COMING, AND YOU DARED TO ATTACK A MESSENGER OF THE SIDE OF LIGHT. HOW DO YOU THINK HE WILL JUDGE YOU? NOT. FAVORABLY."

Ah, headgames!

"BUT YOU SHALL NOT MAKE IT TO THE GREAT JUDGEMENT. KNOW THIS DEMON. YOU HAVE EARNED THE WRATH OF ARCHANGEL, EMMISARY TO THE DIVINE, THE LEFT HAND OF THE METATRON."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:54 am

"Uhhhh, meta-what?" Droon says, looking more amused than anything "look here, I seriously doubt that there is anything even remotely divine about you; you use horrible old english, you smell funny, and I managed to actually do some damage on top of that. Besides, angels are supposed to have no sin, yet you seem to be the biggest egomaniac this side of the alps, not counting myself of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 2:21 pm

"WHAT. NO, REALLY, WHAT. DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BIBLICAL LORE? ANGELS CAN VERY MUCH SIN. I MEAN, LUCIFER, LORD OF DARKNESS, WAS ONCE ONE OF THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST OF THE ANGELS. FURTHERMORE, THERE WERE SEVERAL PLACES IN THE BIBLE IN WHICH HUMANS WRESTLED ANGELS AND WON. REALLY, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE COMMENTING ON WHETHER OR NOT SOMETHING IS DIVINE OR NOT."

ArchAngel shook his head. THIS was why he hated this generation. They made assumptions about was and was not in biblical lore.

"RIGHT, YOU'VE GIVEN ME A HEADACHE. THANKS ALOT YOU JERK. NOW I AM OFF TO TAKE A NAP AND HOPEFULLY FORGET THE SHEER AMOUNT OF IGNORANCE I HAVE HEARD TODAY. BLAH BLAH BLAH, GODLY STUFF, FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, NOW, FUCK OFF."

With that, ArchAngel flapped his wings, and sped off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 2:24 pm

Droon only looks more confused "but the angels that sinned don't count as angels anymore, that's why they call them fallen angels!" He shouts back "idiot." He mutters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 2:33 pm

"THATS A MYTH! FALLEN ANGELS ARE ANGELS WHO REBBELED AGAINST GODDDD!"

With that, ArchAngel was gone.

(OOC: So, end the thread here?)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:50 pm

Droon huffs again and crosses his arms "have it your way then! But I refuse to let this role-play turn into a religious debate!" A few seconds pass after the angel leaves "idiot..."

Ooc: sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2