Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nexus of the Forefathers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Nexus of the Forefathers Empty
PostSubject: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 7:26 am

The cold, chilling blizzard had kept on for nearly over 53 hours straight, Alex had been sitting within the mess hall of the arctic outpost for sometime. He kept a lookout inside while his weapons sit next to the furnace in the boiler room for warmth. Considering they were half snake, they were cold blooded and needed to stay warm in order to live. Ako and Riko had been asleep for a while, like they were hibernating away from Alex. He found it cute. Whenever Alex went to check up on them, both of the sisters had their tails wrapped around one another for warmth. the sight of this would make Alex chuckle. Ako was the cutter one, however. She'd be drooling all over her sister and snore her head off, while her sister, Riko, would seem irritated and try to move somewhere more quiet. Yet in a result, it would be utter failure. Ako would always sleep-slither her way to her twin and just act cute again. Alex stayed out of it. Honestly, he thought Ako was too attached to her twin.

After a few more hours, Alex grew tiresome of sitting around. It had been at least a couple of days since the last time he slept and the kishin egg he was after had been in hiding. A group of meisters and weapons were assigned to take on this monster, yet were either killed or eaten alive by it. This was a job for someone more experienced. The kishin was gravely wounded, however, by the squad who attacked it. Apparently, this monster is composed of a crystallized-arctic substance capable of deflecting attacks, mainly versatile against both melee and ranged varied actions. Along with that, somehow one of the squad members managed to crack open a portion of it's substantiated crystal body, around it's torso, leaving some sort of organic compound oozing out of it. A purple, pulsating, mass that had mutated and originated from a human. And from the look of it, this creature went into hiding to try and heal itself. But where it ran off to, Alex had no idea.

After Alex thought to himself on the situation, he then passed out on the cold, concrete floor due to sleep deprivation. He was in a blank, state of mind, no dreams. Nothing to even think about. Alex stood in a blank space and had nothing to do but wait. He then heard a soft and alluring female voice, singing from a distance. It sounded like a lullaby, something that always put the tendentious driven meister to rest. But an aura had grasped Alex, pulling him to the source of the voice. Walking further through the blank space, a garden began to materialize around him, representing a Japanese cultural themed garden. Cherry blossoms and zen trees had spread along on a mountainous path ahead as a stone walkway formed in front of Alex's eyes. Ahead was a small island that two people sat within. There was Destiny and Ivory. From a surprise, Ivory was dead asleep from Destiny's soothing lullaby. Destiny, the compassionate and loving alien female, looked up at her master and gave a bright smile to him. "You feel uneasy and tense, along with a troubling state of thought. Should I sing you a lullaby as well?" Alex then made a quick reply, "No." Destiny nodded her head and went back to subduing Ivory. The meister never really saw eye to eye with the insane, sociopathical monster that was Ivory. He'd always go out of mind at the sight of something so innocent, he'd want Alex to hurt it. But denial always reined over Ivory.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 7:37 am

Yet only a few hours afterwards, Alex had woken up again. It was ominous, how Alex stayed up for two-in-a-half days yet had only gotten a few hours of sleep. This was rare, maybe the stress of work had caught up with him. Riko always told him to take it slow and rest from time to time, but Alex was always defiant and needed to work. Even then, Riko would have to try and stop him herself.

Alex woke up to the sight that he ended up in the boiler room, with Ako still asleep and Riko wrapping bandages around the meister's head. "What happened?" He asked. Riko finished wrapping the bandages and gave Alex a soft and gentle hug. "You must have hit your head off the floor, your lucky I woke up and helped you." Alex had chuckled and held Riko's arm. He felt warm by just being hugged, The twin snake sisters had been sleeping next to a furnace for so long. Riko looked around and began to think to herself, "What happened to this place?" She then asked Alex the very same question. "Well, the kishin egg I'm hunting is one I've never faced before. This used to be an arctic recon base for geographic reconnaissance and global warming research, however, the kishin egg that arrived here ended up killing everyone within the base. Poor bastards never had the chance to call for help. So we are here to eliminate the threat."

Hearing this began to scare Riko, it was like she was listening a horror story. Then a loud crash began to echo through the halls of the abandoned base, catching Alex's attention. He jumped up with Riko still on his back, hugging him. "What is it?!" Riko hid herself behind Alex. "Switch into your weapon form, now." Riko nodded and turned herself into a UMP45. The stock of the gun turned into Riko's tail and wrapped around Alex's arm, firmly. Alex was wondering about Ako, trying to wake her up. "Don't bother," Riko said, "She's a heavy sleeper, like she actually hibernates." Alex sighed, setting his gun aside to his belt, around his waist. He hoisted up Ako and held her like giving a toddler a piggy-back ride. Ako smiled and wrapped her tail around Alex to keep herself held onto her meister. The sight of her snoring was cute yet irritating, her head sat directly on Alex's shoulder. "Sorry, Alex. She's just a deep sleeper!" Riko was laughing, trying to hold it in. Alex then grabbed his weapon and banged it with his hand. "OW! What was that for?!" Alex immediately replied, "For making me deal with your sister." Riko still was giggling to herself.

Later on, Alex began to slowly walk through the hallways of the base, trying to figure out where the loud sound came from. He held his weapon in front of him, in case there was something needed to be shot at. But his stealth had been ruined due to Ako's snoring. "Can I duck tape your sister's mouth shut?!" He asked. Riko laughed, not even trying to reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 7:51 am

Fasha slowly walked through the snow. She had heard that there was some form of magical artifact around here, but the more time she spent traveling the less likely it seemed that she would ever find it. "'Oh, It's just 3 miles inland' Gah... What a load...." She mentioned to herself, frustrated at everything. It was hard to believe the person who tipped her off was lying but, then again, she was dangling him 30 stories above the pacific ocean.

Her current outfit showed just how ill-prepared she actually was for this expedition. Fasha was wearing nothing but the feathers from her transformed form and a blanket she wrapped around herself. And, while she did have enough control over her magic to warm herself, it wasn't enough to overcome the freezing wind. The snow on the ground was wet enough to keep her feet and shins from transforming, unfortunatly.... In fact, she felt like she was about to lose feeling in them. The Pheonix Witch just hoped she didn't end up falling in the frigid waters somewhere... she'd never be able to get back out....

Finally, Fashe noticed a building off in the distance that gave her a bit of hope. She rushed over to it as quickly as she could and immediatly started banging on the door and screaming to get someone's attention. It didn't matter who owned it, as long as she could get away from this horrible cold weather for a moment!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 8:47 pm

Alex pointed his gun directly at the door that was being banged on, the origin of the noise may have come from there. He cautiously began to walk slowly towards the thick, metal door. The frigid temperature in the hallway was unbearable and was beginning to grow more uncomfortable to Ako. She began to shiver as Alex began to stop. "Riko, take your sister and get her back to the boiler room." Riko quickly shifted back into her lamia form and grabbed her sister. "You need a weapon though, Alex."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine," he replied. Afterwards, Riko slithered through the long, narrow hallway, shivering as well. Alex turned back to the front door, just to hear more banging. He grabbed a cold, lead pipe and slowly reached for the handle of the door. Swiftly, he opened the metal door and prepared an attack, only, he stopped at the sight of a girl standing there. Then he lowered his pipe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 9:33 pm

As soon as the man put the pipe down, Fasha jumped at him, putting her arms around his neck, and quickly kissed him! "Thank you thank you thank you!" She shouted, excitedly, almost pushing him out of the way to get inside. "You just have no idea how horrible it was out there for me. Oh! and don't worry about not having a spare bed or anything, I can just sleep on the ground if I have to. I don't want to go back out in that for a while!"

She immediatly sat down on a nearby couch, stretching her arms out and lying down in it to make herself comftrable. Then, she sneezed and rubbed the side of her face slightly. "If I caught a stupid cold from that...." Finally, she just sighed and wrapped herself up in the sheet she was carrying. Retracting some of her feathers under it inside of her body to concerve energy. "So...... Are you a scientist here or?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 1:39 pm

Alex observed the feathery girl make herself comfortable on the sofa, covering her body with the sheet she had. He saw that her skin looked pale as it gave away her body temperature to be frigidly cold. Searching around the room, he found a closet with a scarce amount of supplies; flashlights, blankets, and a first aid kit. He also saw a few blood stains on the closet door, indicating something was here. Grabbing one of the thick blankets, he quickly covers the girl with it and tucks her in. "No, I'm a meister," he replied to her question. He also happened to have noticed her feathers when she entered the building, indicating she wasn't just human. "Your a witch, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 1:48 pm

"What?! No, I'm uhh......" She quickly racked her brain trying to think of an alternative explemation, but eventually just gave up. This guy was a meister, but he didn't seem intrested in killing her unless the blanket was poisoned somehow and he just didn't want to try and fight her directly. Well, actually, in her experience, poisoning blankets was very much possible, but she still didn't think it would be too much of a problem.

"Ok, yeah, I'm a witch. But you wouldn't try and rid the world of someone THIS good looking, would you?" Fasha grinned, slightly joking. She wiggled a little further under the sheets, covering herself up to her chin. "So what the heck brings a meister to a place like...... Well, here.... You wouldn't happen to be after a magical orb-like thing, would you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 1:54 pm

"Alirght, well, let's get on each other's levels first," Alex replied. "First of all, I'm not threat to you, I have no interest in killing witches considering I'm half'n half. Secondly, I'm here to hunt another kishin egg soul so I can improve my skills. Third and foremost, if you were good looking, my weapon would make sure your not so good looking. She tends to get jealous at times." As he finished, the slithering snake girl hugged Alex from behind. Her blue scales and hair glimmered from the light of the overheads in the ceiling, making her look more beautiful. "You are damn right about that, Alex," She winked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 2:12 pm

She? So his weapon was- Fasha was caught off guard by the fact his weapon was a snake woman. A snake.... Why the heck did his weapon have to be a snake?! They were always just so wierd and gross with their hard scales and their freaky teeth. The witch just sighed, trying to keep from looking at her. "Well, I'm here because I heard of a way to regain my magic. And that's all you need to know. I don't like to give up information that easilly."

She rolled her eyes slightly. The snake thing was just so wierd! "Soo..... Have you and her been, well, you know............ Together?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 2:17 pm

"Recently, we began a relationship," Alex replied. Riko was still hugging him as her tail wrapped around his right arm, transforming into a UMP45. The gun was lined with blue, shining scales with the stock being Riko's tail, still wrapped around Alex's arm. "You don't even need to fear them, both of my weapons are friendly. Especially Ako..." Alex said with fear. Ako was too friendly and loved to play as much as she could, she still had an undeveloped mind, like a toddler. but in some manner, she still acted mature of her age. "So, I'm going to be heading out soon to hunt for the kishin egg, feel free to stay here if you like. The power may go out in a few more hours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 2:32 pm

"Ako?" Fasha suddenly started trying to work her way of of the sheet. "Wait! No, you can't leave me alone with these... things!" She shouted, slightly glaring at the snake that was already there. "Snakes EAT birds, it's in their nature! And weapon are trained to hunt witches, anyways... I don't trust them to not try and eat me." She turned her head away from the snake.

"And I REALLY don't trust them if the lights are going to go out........... Or their wierd wiggling tails...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 2:37 pm

"She hates birds, she doesn't even eat birds. Riko normally eats ramen and Ako eats cookies. and these two are renegade weapons, they are technically not a part of the DWMA, neither am I," Alex asured the frightened witch. "You can trust us." As he finished, the power began to fluctuate, the lights began to flicker as the heater system turned off and on. This caught Riko's attention she she alerted her meister, "Alex, we need to check on Ako!" Considering of what just happened, they heard a scream come from further down the hall into the mess hall, the sound of Ako's voice yelling for help. Alex had rushed down the hallway to find the mess hall torn apart. Something had busted in and Ako was nowhere in sight. "Ako!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 10:04 pm

Fasha slipped out of the blankets when the two of them left the room. She quickly started forming feathers to cover herself, turning into her normal outfit. A bustwrap made of slick red feathers and a pair of pants made out of wilder, thicker, feathers. While she would normally take the time to add a nice yellow trim and other details, the situation seemed to be going on a bit too quickly for extra touches.

Finally, she followed the direction they went and ended up in the mess hall, unaware of what had just happened. "Please, don't run off like that!" The witch shouted, sneaking up and hugging the meister from behind. "I was so scared. I don't want to be alone...~"

As soon as she was done talking, she looked over at the weapon and flashed a mischevious 'you've been replaced' grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 11:19 pm

As soon as Fasha hugged Alex, a massive and rather chaotic wavelength busted into the witch's soul. A slight hint of madness and rage had shot through her, like a sharp chill going down her spine. This hinted off that Ivory wanted out again. Meanwhile, Riko had decided not to react what so ever, since Ivory would love to make a meal out of the birdie. "Remember when I said Riko doesn't like birds," Alex asked, "The monster in me does." When he finished, a red spirit vacated from Alex. It was extremely muscular and covered in cryptic tattoos, along with bandages covering it's head except the right eye. A bright orange glow had erected from the right eye, gleaming the look of death into Fasha. "Another pound of flesh!"

Ivory seemed content on trying to eat the witch, not because he was hungry, but because he saw what she'd try to do to Riko. Riko and Destiny were shocked and stunned at the same time. Normally, Ivory would never had broken out of Destiny's subduing due to the constant lullaby, yet something made him angry to the point that he wanted to rip the very soul out of Fasha and consider it a kishin egg to seal away. A blue spirit had ejected out of Alex, a female which was Destiny, and grabbed onto Ivory, trying to pull him back. Riko had gripped her tail/stock onto Alex's arm tighter, as Alex just stood there and listened to the constant gripping and yelling from the sadistic sociopath.

Alex had then snapped, he turned to Ivory and took Riko off his arm. Riko fell to the ground and shifted back into her lamia form, frightened. As Alex put Ivory in a stranglehold, he began to lose his sense of sanity, "HAVE YOU ANY FORM OF DECENCY, YOU RAGING CANNIBAL!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" A dead silence filled the room as Ivory glared his glowing eye at Alex. It dimmed down and the light had vanished, his crimson red eye had mean't he calmed down, without Destiny's help. "This filthy witch wreaks of deception and trickery. She is not to be trusted as she will do what it takes to obtain your kishin egg." Alex wasn't one to believe Ivory, yet this was he only time Ivory spoke in a sane tone to Alex. Meaning, it may or may not be a lie. "Destiny, get him back inside, we will talk later," Alex finished, letting go of Ivory. Destiny nodded and held onto Ivory, both dissipating into their souls and merging into Alex until they vanish. Alex gave a look to Riko, a serious look, Riko knew what he needed her to do. Riko had turned into her weapon form and wrapped her stock/tail around Alex's arm. He swiftly pointed his gun at the witch, "What the fuck is your game, witch?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 12:52 am

The Pheonix Witch took a few steps back as the spirit-beings appeared and accused her of wanting the Kishin Egg. What the heckwas their problem!? She crossed her arms, not even seeming to care about him pointing a gun at her.

"I just thought I'd show a little gratitude for earlier. Why are you so jumpy?" A smirk crossed her face. "I would think your little evil spirit whatever would be used to women hugging his host over the years he's been sealed inside of you. It's almost like he's jelous~" At this point, she wasn't being serious but instead simply trying to provoke another reaction. It was so easy to get information out of repressed angry personas....

"Also, I couldn't care less for whatever Kishin Egg you're after, just so you know. But the question remains.... If you're not with the DWMA, assumably because of mr. Angry-eyes living inside of you, then why do you NEED to kill a Kishin Egg? Your friend seemsed pretty concerned about me getting my talons on it, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:34 pm

"For your information, witch, I need the kishin egg soul to live. It matters not on me being a part of the DWMA or not, but I just need that damn soul to live." Alex felt tired and angry with what was going on, especially with how Ako was missing. Presumably she had been taken away by the monster Alex was hunting, so it was his first priority. "Right now, I have a weapon to save, and she doesn't have long to live out there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 6:01 pm

"She is not to be trusted as she will do what it takes to obtain your kishin egg."

The words echoed through her head as Fasha processed the information. He literally needed the soul to live, didn't he? And the other spirits in his body.... They seemed like they were concerned with him as well. So, not only did they need the Kishin to live, if the meister died they would too. Maybe the two things were related? It was possible that with the beings living inside of his body, there might be some form of requirement for the binding to hold together and keep thier bond stabilized or, perhaps, it was a fuel for the being itself to maintain stabilization?

"Ok, I'll help you." She said, pretty directly. As little as she cared for him, he did intrest her quite a bit. "First thing first, we need to track down your weapon. Than, I believe I'll be able to repress your 'symptoms', if that's ok with you. Buuutttt......." The witch glanced over at the other snake, quickly thinking of a way to make her as jelous as she possibly could. It wasn't that big of a deal, but she still wanted to find a way to bother them as much as she could.

"If I help you then, after this is over, I want a kiss. A good one, too...." She smiled slightly and glanced over at the snake. "And I want your weapons to watch~.... Agreed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 6:37 pm

After hearing what Fasha had said, Riko had gone insane. Her soul was engulfed with hatred and rage, she wanted to kill the witch. Alex could feel his lover's soul, her wavelength became unstable, that's when Destiny decided to take action into tending with the infuriated weapon's soul. It was obvious nw that this witch wanted to torment Riko and make her suffer as long as possible. If Alex kissed this girl, Riko's heart would be broken and she wouldn't be the same again. But Alex knew what he was doing, he knew how to deal with this situation.

"Please don't do it," Riko said while overwhelmed in tears. Sadness had flowed through her after her rage, Destiny was doing whatever it took to keep her at peace. Alex said nothing and stared deep into the witch's eyes. He saw chaos and evil within the girl, this was something the meister was used to, considering he was half a witch. But this kiss wouldn't matter to Alex, "Fine, I'll do it."

Riko's eyes were widened, yet Alex hadn't finished. "But just so you know, I can't control Ivory when he releases the parasite, so pray to god he doesn't get loose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 10:15 pm

"I think you should be the one hoping you don't accidently hurt me.~" Fasha chirped, stretching her arms above her head as she talked. "We wouldn't want something bad to happen, would we? But you'll have plenty of time to worry about that later. Right now, we have a weapon to find."

She walked off and quickly unscrewed a lightbulb, pulling out some lengths of wiring from the wall behind it. "I'm guessing she was as brutish as the other snake you have is, right?" The witch teased, tying the wires together. "So she probably wouldn't just go down without a fight." Fasha pulled a bit more off the ends of the wires with her fingernails as she also started to form feathers out of her left hand that looked increadibly thin, almost transparent. Then, she formed a patch of thicker feathers around a section of her arm and tied the lengths of wire around a few of her feathers.

"And, if your weapon put up a fight, then that means...." Finally, Fasha wrapped the thin feathers around the bulb, warping them so they stuck together, while the patch on her arm quickly twitched against eachother, generating static electricity. Then, after a moment of charging, the bulb suddenly turned on and shined a red light through the feathers. She held the bulb in her right hand and swept it around the ground, making a faint trail begain to glow white.

"Pretty cool, isn't it? It's kind-of similar to the principle of UV light tracking body fluids except gathering the same reaction from most bulbs. Well, except for those wierd twisty ones for some reason.... I'm not quite sure why they don't work, but it doesn't matter. Whatever body fluid they were leaking, we can follow it right to them!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 10:55 pm

"Both my weapons are cold blooded, she only has at least one hour before she dies, give or take." Alex observed the large hole in the wall that the monster had broken through. A faint trail of purple ooze had scarce itself throughout the floor, leading out of the mess hall into the blizzard. With quick assurance, Alex had squinted his orange eyes out into the blizzard to scan for his lost weapon soul. No luck, as the thickness of the blizzard was no natural, it was the kishin egg's doing. This abomination was capable of generating weather of it's own intention? It became unclear to Alex, however his weapon needed his aid.

"Where does the trail lead off to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 9:01 pm

"Hmmm........." Fasha stared off into the distance. The wind was howling pretty loudly right outside the hole in the wall. And they were going to take a snake out into that mess as their only means of defense? This plan seemed heavilly flawed on multiple levels. She couldn't fight off a Kishin and if it took down a weapon, then it wouldn't exactly be a pushover. She wanted to at least be able to fly away incase things got crazy.

"Yeah, normally I'm up for insane stuff, but I'm starting to have some doubts here. What'll we do when we run into this thing again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 10:28 pm

"Well," Alex had replied, trying to keep his hands warm by breathing into them, "This thing doesn't like heat, and I am still puzzled on why it took a cold-blooded being."

This had truly bizarre Alex, why would this monster take one of his weapons and just leave? It's not as if Ako was that important to the monster, or was she? Immediately, Alex pointed Riko in the air and fired a few wavelength rounds, illuminating the dark, cold sky engulfed in snow. The shots had popped into flares, lighting up the surrounding area. A dark silhouette had been revealed a good distance away from the base, it was slightly visible from where the meister and witch had stood. It had stood there, doing nothing, as if it were waiting. Then the flares had gone dark, masking away the dark figure.

In a quick and heart stopping motion, a loud crash had erupted behind Alex and Fasha further within the mess hall. Alex quickly turned back and saw smoke and snow hide what had stood there. The figure had risen up, revealing that it was the kishin egg. The colossal beast had risen up, it's ice-sculpted body had turned over to Alex, shocking him and Riko at what they saw. The monster had Ako lodged inside it's wound to prevent it from dying. Purple ooze was slightly leaking out though as Ako's tail wasn't moving. Rather, her red scales were covered in frost and lighter than usual. Her soul was faint, like the kishin egg was trying to eat it. The rest of her body remained out of sight, drowned within the internals of the creature. However, Ako's right hand had been pressing against the inside of the monster's chest, showing signs that she wanted out.

Alex had began to lose focus, becoming dizzy and light headed. Riko, however, was enraged and worried for her sister. "Alex, get her out of that fucker!" Alex had not responded, he stood their in shock, frozen at the sight of this. What were these abominations he fought? The meister could sense the poor weapon's faint soul, she was crying, wanting freedom. But she had only minutes to live. "ALEX, DO SOMETHING!" He broke out of shock to point Riko at the monster, trying to think out a plan on how to free the twin sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 5:24 pm

"................"

Fasha watched as the giant ice monster came out of the storm and the meister hesitated to take the shot. They were going to fight that thing?! Riiiggghhhttttt..................... Good luck with that. Who knows? Maybe his little monsters would die fighting the thing? She quickly detatched the wire and threw her carefully constructed bulb at the beast, distracting it for a moment as she ran down the hallway back to the entrance area.

"Well, there's my half of it, I'll be getting ready for the rest in case you survive!!!" She hurredly shouted as she ran off, leaving him for dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 6:47 pm

Alex had not payed any attention to Fasha running off, he was still focusing on the kishin egg, moving towards him. The ice on it's very body had moved in formation, conjoined all together to form a beast. A red, long snake tail was now being sucked in, showing that it was either trying to plug up the wound or eat Ako. Either way, Alex couldn't let Ako get killed like this. Riko was still screaming her head off at her meister, wanting him to help her sister. He then cast aside Riko, tossing her away from the monster and himself. "Riko, stay back or it will take you too."

Riko changed back out of her weapon form and wrapped her entire snake tail around her body, trying to keep herself warm. Alex took a good look at the monster, observing every entry point of combat, every form of attack he could perform, and every method of escape. It seemed hopeless as this big hunk of ice towered over Alex. The meister couldn't see the snake tail anymore, the wound on the large hunk of ice was sealed, like it was never hurt. turning back to Riko, Alex saw her in tears, in the possibility of her sister's death. But it wasn't over. To the left of Alex was the entrance to the boiler room, the furnace was still on, he had an idea but it must be done quick.

As the kishin egg neared Alex, the meister began to lead it towards the boiler room. But the monster was not as dumb as he thought, so it stopped. "Damnit," Alex said to himself, "I need to get it to the heat." Riko saw what Alex was trying to do, leading it to the heat. A large block of ice was being formed in front of the monster, providing a barrier of some sort. It looked like it was trying to sheild itself from the heat. Riko shouted out to Alex, "Find something in the boiler room, I'll distract it!" The weapon began to slither towards the monster, looking for any signs of her sister. All she saw was a patch of red hair mixed in with the purple ooze. Tears fell down her blue, scaled cheeks as she hoped for her sister's safety. The monster turned around to face Riko, towering it's height over her. Riko tried to slither away bu it was hopeless, it grabbed her tail, sending a freezing chill up her spine. She became paralyzed, being hung upside-down above the ground. A patch of the purple goo was forming on the monster's chest, where Ako was before. Riko prepared for the end, Alex wasn't coming to save her, "Wait for me, sis."

As she awaited certain death, the monster screeched as loud as it could due to an unbearable amount of heat. The entire bass was glowing red as Alex had maxed out the heat settings of the furnace. Even though the monster was weakening, it still wasn't enough to kill it. Riko took this chance and lodged her arm within the purple goo, moving her hand around to find her sister. She then felt another hand grab hers, hopefully it was Ako. Riko pulled as hard as she could, with all her strength. Eventually, she pulled out another snake body, covered in purple ooze. Riko held her sister in her arms, crying, happy she was still alive. Unconscious, but alive. Then the furnace had overheated and exploded, harming Alex in the process. The meister's right arm was burn't and he had barely made it out of the room. Viewing the weakened kishin egg, he called out to Riko to switch to her weapon form, she did so willingly.

Alex ran across the mess hall and slid towards the twins; grabbing Riko's weapon form with his right hand and grabbing the unconscious Ako with the left hand. He dragged Ako all the way near the remains of the boiler room in hopes there was still a little heat emanating from it. Fortunately, little heat there was. The meister then pointed Riko towards the kishin egg, seeing as how it became soft, how most of it's exterior was melted off. However, since the furnace was off and the cold began to rush into the building, it's ice shell began to recuperate. Alex put a few holes in it's chest to at least wound it, which he was successful. The wavelength based shots managed to pack a punch into the abomination, pouring purple ooze out of the wounds. With all it's strength, the monster had arose from it's broken stature and glared at Alex, or what appeared to have done. Letting a few more rounds go into the beast, Alex had fired Riko even more into his target, hoping to kill it. The kishin egg was getting brutally injured the more Alex shot at it, it's soft, watery shell wasn't enough to protect it, and Alex was injuring the monster faster than it was healing itself. It was obvious since he consecutively shot it in the same spot over and over again. After a while, the monster had taken enough and fell to the ground, heavily injured. Alex stood over it, still firing at where it's head was supposed to be. The look in his eye was of bitter hatred and rage, he had not given a thought of letting go of the trigger. "Alex, that's enough!"

Alex finally stopped firing his weapon at the beast, looking at the result of his anger. The thing was half destroyed, it's soul hanging over it's corpse. Alex killed it ten minutes ago. Riko switched back into her lamia form, holding her unconscious sister in hopes of her waking up soon. To her luck, Ako had woken up. She took large gasps of breath, taking as much oxygen as possible, holding her sister as tight as she could. But she looked up to her meister, "Alex. Bell says thank you."

Holding the kishin egg, Alex had seen that it resembled much like Bell's old soul, before she was killed. "What the fuck is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus of the Forefathers   The Nexus of the Forefathers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nexus of the Forefathers
Page 1 of 1