Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Meetings at seven.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Meetings at seven.   March 18th 2014, 10:30 pm

Deck stood outside the academy. One hour. One hour until it opened up. He had been up since five. Trouble sleeping. A frequent problem for him. He checked his watch. Dear lord, he should have at least tried to kill time. Bah. Not worth getting upset over now.
Back to top Go down
CT The Broken Soul
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Meetings at seven.   March 18th 2014, 10:34 pm

"You early, too?" A figuure asked Deck. He walked into view. Drake had a test today in Kataro's class, and had been up a long time doing some last minute studying. "Why are you up here so early?" He asked Deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meetings at seven.   March 21st 2014, 5:30 pm

First day, first doom. That was Aria's mindset, anyway; she wasn't too ecstatic about the idea of going to a huge school where she would be forced with a partner. It wasn't that she didn't want to stop evil humans and kishins, but rather she didn't feel like she had the need to associate herself with anyone. Resonance seemed like something quite impossible for her, as she felt that no one would match up well with her. She was not going to get along with anyone.

The girl very much expected the worst.

The day started off well-enough; she had a good night's rest and woke up without any aches or pains. She made her breakfast as she usually did, making sure to find some suitable clothing (or at least, in her terms): a muscle tee under a grey zipper-hoodie, tucked into a pair of camouflage green cargo capris and her regular black high-tops. She didn't even try to find jewelry, knowing fully well that it was useless to try to look good in front of everyone. And with that, she was off, slinging a knapsack with a few notebooks and books in it over her shoulder.

The walk wasn't too long. She arrived with half an hour to spare in fact, surprisingly leaving enough time for her to mill about in front of the building. She did see two males standing around, but she tried not to pay them any mind just yet. Aria did remind herself, sadly, that she would have to try and make friends with these people, else she would not have a partner.
Back to top Go down
CT The Broken Soul
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Meetings at seven.   March 22nd 2014, 1:20 am

Drake saw the girl out of the corner of his eye. "Welcome to the party. Happy Camper here is being silent." Drake said, chuckling at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Meetings at seven.   March 26th 2014, 8:39 pm

Deck shrugs. "Jabbering a bunch isn't really my style. To awnser your question-" He nodded at Drake. "The reason I'm up is because this is probably the only part of the day that isn't burning hot." He gives a shrug. Nevada. The state that god forgot to give rain. "So, names Deck. You make the obvious joke....Well, nothing I can do, really, but it would be a really dick move. You two's names?"
Back to top Go down
CT The Broken Soul
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Meetings at seven.   March 26th 2014, 8:41 pm

"I'm Drake." He said, holding out his hand towards Deck. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meetings at seven.   March 26th 2014, 8:52 pm

Aria raised her eyebrows, not sure how to take this guy. He seemed cool and laid back, not as hyper and loud as the other guy. Did he suspect she was a male too? "...De Luces." She said, not giving her full name. Giving her full name would be weird for a first meeting, right?

It wasn't like she didn't like her name; it was just that it never seemed to suit her. It was a girly, feminine name, yet she was... not. "We... are going in at seven right?"
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Meetings at seven.   March 26th 2014, 9:33 pm

Behind his sunglasses, Deck raised an eyebrow. Good thing his entire head was wrapped up, or people might have saw his amused expression. he reached out and gave Drakes hand a quick shake before retracting his own. "School doesn't usually start till around eight. We got time. We got loads of time. So, you signing in as a weapon, or a meister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meetings at seven.   March 26th 2014, 9:43 pm

Aria she shuffled her feet, staring down at her sneakers. She particularly stared at the muddy laces, looking at how the fabric fringed a bit, worn down from many months of use. Her hair swung forward, shadowing her face. The hood drooped down a bit more, brushing just above her forehead. When she looked back up again, she peeked in between the individual hairs, trying to look at Deck's sunglasses. It was easier to talk to someone when she couldn't see their eyes, at least.

"Meister." She replied simply, stuffing her hands in her pockets. She let the silence hang in the air for a bit after that, trying to go through what else she could say to make this less awkward. "Uh, and you?" I will never socialize in my life again... I need to become a hermit or something.
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Meetings at seven.   March 26th 2014, 9:54 pm

"Weapon."

With that, Deck held his hand up, and in between each finger, a ghostly, ephemeral playing card was formed. "To be more specific, my particular weapon form is a card deck. And before you make fun, each of these cards is sharper than a razor unless you hold it right." With that, he desummoned the cards. "Anyways, can I give you some advice? Chill. Stressing never helped anybody out. I suggest trying some music. Speaking of which."

He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a small device. "You got any musical preferences? I feel like listening to some Johnny Horton, Sink the Bismark type stuff. Maybe Voltaire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meetings at seven.   March 26th 2014, 10:30 pm

Interesting... who knew cards could serve as a weapon type. She thought to herself, staring at his hands as things kept appearing in them. He told her to "chill", despite not really knowing why she felt a little edgy. How could he even tell? Could he read minds or something?

"I... I'm not stressed. I don't need music." Aria said firmly, now making eye contact, her dark eyes making her look a little sinister.
Back to top Go down
CT The Broken Soul
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Meetings at seven.   March 26th 2014, 11:16 pm

"Hmm, a deck of cards. I have two weapon forms." Drake said, making a scythe blade grow from his forearm, and his other arm turning into a katana blade. "A scythe and katana." He said. He never saw any weapon form that didn't relate to any lethal object, but he guessed that as long as they were razor sharp, it counted.

Drake returned back to normal. "My miester is in the Infirmary. We got beat up by a wild kishin egg. Damn, was he tough..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings at seven.   

Back to top Go down

Meetings at seven.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1