Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread! Empty
PostSubject: The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread!   The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread! I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:46 am

For those that don't know, I'm removing my beloved character Kotori from my character list as she has yet to show any character growth after creation, despite my many attempts to force it. This thread is open to anyone and everyone and will leave Kotori open to death, kidnap, corruption, and possible saving. If you can, however, force development in this thread I will keep Kotori on the site and simply remove a different character. Happy bird watching!~

Kotori wasn't really sure where she was. Last time she had checked she was flying. There had been a storm and she had fallen from the sky. She had landed in some mud, but looking around it was nothing but country. She tried to stand up, limping a bit as she did so. If it hadn't been for the mud she'd probably be seriously injured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread!   The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread! I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 4:29 pm

Florian floated along, searching, his voodoo magic helping him as he looked for odd items that could possibly be used for his cause. It was at this point that he noticed what appeared to be a body. Wh-what? A young girl? His curiosity was peaked highly and he landed, walking over to her lightly. "Hello. Are you..okay?" He knelt down to her height and offered her a hand.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread!   The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread! I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 4:40 pm

Kotori looked at the man and looked at him with a weak expression. She had never fallen from the sky before... Everything hurt. "I-I... I fell..." She said faintly, using his hand to brace herself. Her hat was gone, along with her backpack. She was still in a daze from the fall, obviously still processing what had just happened. She didn't know the man, but he seemed nice enough. She didn't care, as usual, instead focusing on figuring out how she got here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread!   The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread! I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 4:44 pm

"Looks like it must've been a rough one then.." Florian said, his soft side for children taking over his actions quite quickly. "Can you remember anything? Where you were going, what your name is, what happened? These might be kinda important for me getting you back to whoever cares for you." He said, thinking quickly. He started going through his little side-bag for anything he could use to heal her up or numb whatever pains she could possibly have at the moment.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread!   The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread! I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 4:54 pm

Kotori gave him a nod, watching him rummage through his bag. "I'm Kotori... I fell down when I was flying..." She replied, taking a moment to think. What HAD happened? She was flying... Then she woke up in the mud. She hadn't been going anywhere in particular, just looking for something to do. She was starting to remember the clouds getting dark... But it was all just a bad dream from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread!   The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread! I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 7:14 pm

Florian couldn't find anything at the time and finally stopped rummaging through his bag. "Kotori, huh?" He picked her up lightly, trying to avoid causing any extra pain to her already existing wounds. "Tell me, are you currently living with someone? If so, can you tell me who they are so I can take you to them and, y'know, tell them what happened and all." He said, sounding concerned for the small girl. "But I'll take you to get some healing somewhere first."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread!   The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread! I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 7:39 pm

Kotori was surprised to be lifted up by the man. She had almost forgot what had just happened. "No. I don't live anywhere, silly." She said, giggling as though he should have known. The more she thought about it, the more she remembered that the last person to pick her up was "Papa". She wondered what had happened to him, but quickly shoved the notion aside and hugged the man gently for helping her. "And thank you!~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread!   The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread! I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 8:23 pm

Florian was thinking quite intently after she had said that she didn't live anywhere, but was suddenly interrupted by Kotori's hugging of him, at which he smiled kindly. He lightly hugged back, before sort of adjusting his arm so she could sit a bit more comfortably. "Look, I'm gonna take you with me, to sort of help you out and, y'know, metaphorically fix your wings. And, y'know, if my girl doesn't mind, maybe I can keep you at the house to keep you safe. A lil' girl like you could get really hurt, y'know, like this. I don't want that happening again.."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread!   The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:49 pm

Kotori nodded, happily sitting in the man's arms. She was happy to have not been stuck there, despite having hurt her... Well... Everything... "Tweet!~" Was her one-word response to him. It probably didn't make sense at all to anyone but Kotori, but she didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread!   The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Hurrah! Kotori's goodbye thread!
Page 1 of 1