Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trinity silverblade.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trinity silverblade. Empty
PostSubject: Trinity silverblade.   Trinity silverblade. I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 7:37 pm

Name Trinity silverblade.

Meister: Edward Gideon.

Weapon Form: A bejewled broadsword.

Love Interest: Edward Gideon.

Appearance: Everything trinty wears is made out of the same white plastic like material. It is very tough and suited for combat. She wears long gloves that go to her upper arms, She wears white high heeled boots that dont affect her ability to run, these go all the way up her skirt. She wears a skirt that goes to her knees, and her skin is blindingly white. Her hair is blond and goes to her shoulders, she dosent have any blemishes or frekels. She is very beautiful and her shining blue eyes are a testimate to that.

Personality: Trinity is very intelligent. With her knowlage of advanced technology and sceince, she has a very high iq. Her knowlage of geography and culture is nonexistent having been raised sheltered in a castle all her life, she has never seen a phone before or eaten a slice of pizza. She has rock solid morals and can snap at peaple who think they are better than her. Unless if they are in which case she gets depressed. But outside of that she is kind and endeering, she loves animals and can be your best freind if you let her.

History: Once upon a time a girl was adopted by a witch name Cynthia. Her father was a priest who died of stroke when she was three. Cynthia had always wanted an apprentice to go around performing errands for her. When Trinity was young she served this task quite well. But when she started reading it soon became apparent that she had a wonderful gift for technology. She made her own high end pc satchel sized with an encrypted computer language. When she was twelve! Soon all she wanted to do was read and invent but Cynthia did not need a daughter, she needed a slave. So she cast a curse on her, whenever she would take the form of her weapon or go to sleep naturally she would turn into her bejeweled sword form and go to sleep. She could be awoken but it takes a very large sound. Soon Trinity realized what was going on when she woke up from her sword form every morning by her mother waking her and the dates on her mothers calendars were off. Every day after that she tried to escape. She would strait up run away only to fall asleep at night and wake up five days later when Cynthia had tracked her down and caught her. She took care of a flock of birds and whenever one died she would keep the body. Eventually she had enough avian biomass to make a set of wings that fit her. She decided this would be the time he would escape. She made herself a weapon and a set of durable plastic like clothes for the journey. She packed her meager set of belongings and set off, certain that she could fly far enough away that her mother could not find her.
But little did she know that Cynthia was looking to the sky that night. When she saw him she was furious! She charged up a powerful spell and hit her daughter with all her might! Trinity's strap on wings were burned and fused inside her body. Cynthia realized that trinity was about to die and made her go to sleep by knocking her out. So she took her back to their castle home and stuck her in the stone. In the stasis like mode of sleep provided by her weapon form she would heal, And in a few years Cynthia would come back to get her little helper.
Ability's:
Trinity was named as this after the holy trinity. A blade forged by the nails that killed Christ, it could hold the soul of any demon in place. Trinity, when stabbed into someone binds their soul and body in place until she is removed. Leaving them vulnerable, this is extremely painful. She carry's the Artimis bow a weapon that can be charged with explosive energy from ones soul to fuel the bolts. She wears the Icarus wings when activated they glow blue and let her soar through the sky. This uses her soul wavelength though and the most she's ever been able to fly is twenty minutes. She has all kinds of technology that she can use once she eats enough souls.

Weaknesses:
Cannot use tech if she cannot talk.
Artimis bow can only be fired once every 45 seconds, or use far weaker explosions every twenty seconds.
Wings take concentration.
All that time spent as a sword lessened the density of her bones. This makes flying easier but her bones snap so much easier. They do heal much faster though, a broken leg can be fine after a week.

misc: She activates her technology by using her soul wavelength to throw her voice in multiple directions at once. A power that is useless in combat and only serves as an anti thievery mechanism to her tech.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater.

Last edited by jac600 on June 14th 2014, 8:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trinity silverblade.   Trinity silverblade. I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 11:30 am

I'm sorry, but there's just too much here that's pulled out of nowhere for me to accept it. I mean, if this bio was accepted, it would mean that in the site's cannon there's a secret empire of Demons, not Kishin Eggs, DEMONS, who are just nowhere to be found because. There's another society that had super advanced matter-generation technology over 4,000 years before electricity was invented. That the 'angel' culture was wiped out so completely that there's absolutely 0 trace of there existance anywhere. The people of the 'angel' culture were able to just live forever somehow? It would mean that the Christian religion is correct because the blade of Trinity actually exists. The Native Americans lived side by side among beings of increadible technological ability who are somehow the inspiration or inspired by Christiannity without picking up on the culture. Living weapons weren't around until 800 years ago. A character cannot be older than Lord Death's generals because it raises so many questions about how come we've never heard of them....... Ect.

I mean, the character itself will be alright with a little balancing of her abilities. But there's so much stuff that just doesn't add up in her bio that would need to be re-worked that, in my oppinion, I think it would be best to just go for a new character because I'm just not sure how this concept could work with so many iff-y things needed for it. You understand, right? Like if it was something like she looted the equiptment from a witch, lost her memory, and then looked at the wings and was like "I must be an angel", then that would be fine. But establishing all of this in a bio is just too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trinity silverblade.   Trinity silverblade. I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 11:34 am

hmm, yes I will make some drastic changes.
I legitimately did not know that weapons were only around for the past 800 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trinity silverblade.   Trinity silverblade. I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 12:23 pm

Alright! Necessary changes have been made and trinity has nothing to do with any angel society.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trinity silverblade.   Trinity silverblade. I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 4:23 pm

There's still a few issues like having a nucular-powered rocket 150 years ago in their basement. I mean, I'm pretty sure that even for a witch, actual space travel was a bit out of the question in 1863. Which means it would be literally impossible for her apprentice and her rather oddly exposed radiation suit that leaves her thighs and face completely exposed.

But, more importaintly, her equiptment still feals a bit too OP for a weapon to start out with. Especially a weapon with a special ability like that and high technological intelligence. Mainly the soul arrow explosives thing. Please, add some form of negative side effect to the arrow to balance her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trinity silverblade.   Trinity silverblade. I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 4:53 pm

Edited, in this version the rocket she made exploded when the witch came in. Not a full nuclear blast but enough to demolish half the castle.
Added weaknesses tab.
Changed rad suit from the exposed armor the she usually where's to extremely thick fabric suit.
When the witch saw her making wings she punished her with an attack so bad it forced the wings inside her, that way it makes more since that she thinks she's an angel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trinity silverblade.   Trinity silverblade. I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 5:41 pm

Alright, now we're getting somewhere! It's still a bit wierd that a witch's apprentice can just dig up Uranium and build a Rocket Ship in the 1860s just because, but it makes enough sense, so whatever.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trinity silverblade.   Trinity silverblade. I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 8:06 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinity silverblade.   Trinity silverblade. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity silverblade.
Page 1 of 1