Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 8:04 am

Barry stopped the musical notes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 9:13 am

Allie giggled as she slowly stop having a laughing fit. Once she stopped laughing her face was blushing intensely and was panting, she sat up kneeling with her hair a mess and gave him a cute goofy smile, let a long pause pass before she leaped at Barry glomping him and began to tickling him. "I am the tickle monster ROAR!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 4:03 pm

"Hahahaheheaeha! Oh stop stop your killing me!!!" He laughed out loud jokingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 7:09 pm

"NEVER~!" Allie replied as she continued her onslaught of tickles "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA~ FELL THE RATH OF THE TICKLE MONSTER WHOSE POWER IS OVER NINE THOUSAND THANKS TO THE KING TACO CAT OF MARS! MWAHAHAHAHAH!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 7:11 pm

Barry was laughing and rolling around, then suddenly he accidentally rolled where allie accidentally fell on top of him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 7:17 pm

Allie now on top of Barry she giggled a little as she sat up sitting on top of him unaware to how it could look to those around them before she began to attack Barry with tickles.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 7:20 pm

Barry laughed until tears of laughter poured from his eyes (in a comical way)
Fiona gasped and suddenly pulled allie off of barry (gently) "ok I think thats enough tickle monster....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 7:28 pm

Allie eyes glinted from a moment as she gave another cute goofy grin and she turned her attention to Fiona and began to tickle her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 7:31 pm

Fiona tried not to giggle but then she was roaring with uncontrollable laughter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 8:47 pm

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA~ FEEL MY WRATH!" Allie said after she glommed Fiona knocking her to the ground now sitting on top of her the same way she was onto of Barry a few minutes ago as she continued to tickle Fiona.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 8:57 pm

Fiona was laughing uncontrollably "please stop!" She exclaimed laughing

Barry was still on the ground laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 5:24 am

"Nope~" Allie giggled as she continued to tickle Fiona "The tickle monster knows no mercy~ >:3"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:10 am

"Stop stop, GAHAHAHA, I'm gonna pee on myself!" She laughed loudly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 4:16 pm

"Eeeek!" Allie screamed as if somebody just scared her from behind as she fumbled backwards "Don't pee, go to the bathroom, no here,"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 4:32 pm

XD fiona was going throug after shock giggles

Barry was wiping the tears of laughter from his eyes "that was so funny!!" He exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 7:21 pm

Allie was freaking out in what looked like in a very comical manner still a little worried that Fiona was going to pee her self and nothing she was saying was making any sense.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 7:23 pm

Barry glomped her "calm down allie~" he laughed in a musical tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 7:32 pm

"thepicklemanbearjellyfishkeepsthespegettikinginthebasemetoftheuniversesoundthealarmsthetitanshavebreachedthewallcollectthesevendragonballsIamabanana...*gets glomped by Barry*..,GAHH~" Allie fell to the ground in Barry's arms before she began to giggle again and hugged him back resting and nuzzling her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 7:40 pm

Barry blushed a bit but kept hugging her

Fiona finally crawled to the bathroom laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 7:43 pm

Allie yawned and fell asleep in Barry's arms.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:04 pm

Barry blushed even more "um....allie?" He whispered trying to wake her up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:19 pm

"Kitty goes nyan~" Allie mumbled in her sleep
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:24 pm

Barry smiled and allowed her to lay in his arms

Fiona came back from the bathroom and gasped "WHATS GOING ON?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:21 am

Allie shifted as if she was rolling in her bed when Fiona yelled looking similar to a baby before it wakes up "...peanut-butter is the key....." she mumbled before settling back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:23 am

"Ssssshhhh! She's sleeping!" Barry whispered loudly

"SHE'S SLEEPING ON YOU!!" Fiona exclaimed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next