Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs. Empty
PostSubject: Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs.   Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs. I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 1:51 am

Finally.FINALLY.It was Summer Break and Constantine was able to relax.He even got a gift from a teacher for being such a kind student.A two way ticket to Japan.He chuckled as he remembered being handed the ticket by the old sweet woman.There was only one thing.It was a ticket for two.Constantine,not wanting to feel alone on the trip(and also having the urge to have someone close to annoy) decided to invite a person he never talked to but knew was smart,which happened to be the much shorter boy sitting across from him.Dokuazemon merely sat there,reading a manga Constanine bought for him against his will.The duo were currently at some Yaoi and Yuri themed restarunt,something the made Doku flush immensely when he found out a few minutes ago.Currently,they are waiting for a waiter to come and take their order.

"You have a beautiful....eye."Con said to Doku in his usual slow,calm,and lazy tone,which was complemented by his half lidded eyes and small grin.Doku merely glared at him,knowing he was merely teasing him of one showing one eye and being at a homosexual theme place of eatting.He said nothing and merely resumed reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs.   Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs. I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 2:15 am

"O-one... Two... Three!" Afuu counted, jumping in between the light-posts in the streets. The girl looked terrified, and she was. She had been born a few moments ago, and for whatever, the tall buildings of the city made her feel as if she would be swallowed into the sky. Seeing that she was at the bend of a building, she knows there will be nothing for her to grab onto. Taking a determined huff, she jumped to a restaurant entrance to the side, and hugged wall. As one might gather, she was getting more than a few looks. Silver hair, silver eyes, and her single article of clothing was an adult hood-y, that she passed off as a dress. "W-what now?..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs.   Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs. I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 2:51 am

Finally,after seemingly a eternity,the waiter arrived.He was a young man the size of Doku(which is short),wearing a french maid's outfit,and having a rather cheerful expression."Konichiwa!!May I take your order?"He said happily,taking out a note-pad and a pen.Doku,not even looking up from the manga replied."Water."Was all he said."Ooook...and you sir?"The man asked again,looking at the much taller teenager."Hot dog pleaseee..."He replied with a lazy yet friendly smile.The young man merely nodded happily and walked off.Now Doku looked up.His face turned a bright red and his pupil shrunk as he saw their waiter.He grew even redder when he noticed the outfit would fit him perfectly.Con seemingly noticed this and let out a small chuckle,earning him another death glare.Within a few minutes,their order came.Con merely shrugged and began eating at a lazy and steady pace,his eyes focused on Doku and with good reason.

Dokuazemon merely stared at the cup of water.His hand slowly rose to his bandages,but then hesitated,and went back down.Con,for once,was rather curious."What's wronggg...?"He asked,actually caring for once.A harsh "Nothing." came in response."Then drink."He said simply as he finished off the meager meal."........"Doku made no movements or sounds and continued to simply stare at the cup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs.   Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs. I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 3:07 am

Turning around, Afuu entered the restaurant. For a moment she pauses, like a computer buffering, her expression was frozen on her face. One eye flashed a bright blue, and then the other. After a few short blinks Afuu returned to her motion, as if resuming life from pause. "Excuse us." Afuu chirped, moving towards the front desk. "Where is Afuu?" She inquired to the confused clerk, and rubbed her head with one hand, covered by the over-sized hoodie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs.   Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:49 pm

"Is the child lost?" a voice came from near by. A man stood up, he was exactly 5ft, had very curly black hair, that came into like a mini afro (not that big), he wore a grey t-shirt, blue pants with the knees ripped, and sandals. He knelled down to look at the girl on eye level. "you are at (insert restaurant tame here." He said, smiling to keep her from being scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs.   Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs. I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 9:29 am

"Cmon..Doku..drink..."Con said,holding the cup to Doku's face."I don't want to!!"Came the angry replie."Then why did you order it?"Con inquired,a sly,lazy grin on his face.Doku really did hate how the taller teen can be a bit clever at times."...."He remained silent,before looking away,being outsmarted."Haah...""HAH WHAT!?""Your stumped,you don't know how to replie.""FUCK YOU!!"And thus their bickering continued,Con actually talking in a normal voice while Doku yelled angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs.   Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs. I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 1:39 pm

Afuu returned the mans friendly smile, taking it as a sure sign that he wasn't dangerous. "Yes, she is. Afuu never knew where she was in the first place." She added, glancing over to the two students arguing to one another. "What do those words mean?" She asked turning back to the man. Naturally she was referring to their more colorful language.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs.   Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs. I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 3:10 pm

(ummmm.... Not sure how to respond considering Joe just died.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs.   Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs. I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 3:14 pm

(Yyyyyyyep!! Can't help you with that one! xP )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs.   Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yaoi,Yuri,and Hotdogs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Asia-
Jump to: