Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alexandria Lesskae

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alexandria Lesskae Empty
PostSubject: Alexandria Lesskae   Alexandria Lesskae I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 7:34 pm

Alexandria Lesskae Violin
Alexandria Lesskae

Meister
N/A

Weapon Form
Alexandria Lesskae Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXN0cJJcf4txQW5ajvgPcYd2ojX-NTiOcaR7IgbqvMjzhiWeYC

Crush
N/A
Description
Black hair she can never control with white ribbons twisted into some strands.
Almost always wears black with accents of red.
Green eyes that shimmer in the light.
Overall, kinda pretty.

Personality
A semi-serious girl with a kind heart and a high passion for playing the violin. She will protect her friends and values their friendship like it were her own life.

History
Was raised alone, only with her cat and her violin. After her father passed away, she became very passionate about playing her violin, the only item she has to remember her father. (Tragic. Yeah.)

Other
Plays violin and piano.
Has the power to understand even the most complex language/code.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 7th 2013, 12:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Alexandria Lesskae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Lesskae   Alexandria Lesskae I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 7:37 pm

Happy I told you aren't ya?
Back to top Go down

Alexandria Lesskae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Lesskae   Alexandria Lesskae I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 7:38 pm

Hahah.. yeah

=P

Thanks
Back to top Go down

Alexandria Lesskae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Lesskae   Alexandria Lesskae I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 7:38 pm

No problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alexandria Lesskae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Lesskae   Alexandria Lesskae I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexandria Lesskae
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: