Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Belac Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Belac Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Belac Uchiha   Belac Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:27 pm

DARK WEAPON TEMPLATE

Belac Uchiha Darth_revan_by_kaidash-d5a9mtk

Name: Belac Uchiha

Meister: Zuchii

Weapon Form: Belac Uchiha 84720165172

form one, a regular 5 feet long blade katana.

Form two: Belac Uchiha 8115_1272816076_largeand Belac Uchiha Samurai-swords-Musashi_Wind_Dragon_Katana_Red_Saya

two katana's with the powers of two demons. one is red, and the other black.

Form three (Sealed): Belac Uchiha C1.jpg442eb3b9-33cb-44a9-a2cb-38304c2f9c44Large

not sure how to decribe this one....

Love Interest: Zuchii

Appearance: He wears a wierd black and red mask, along with black robes, his height is about 5'1, and medium build. Underneath he has messy black hair, yellow eyes, and pale skin. He can switch outfits using his weapon transformation. *the one mentioned before into a a black t-shirt, black jeans, black and red gloves, and black boots.*

Personality: Belac is kind, caring, and slightly obsessed with being cool. He loves to have fun, and have friends. He is willing to help a friend out with almost anything, and loves to do so. He is also very sympathetic for those who are abused and bullied. Even though he is kind, he bares a deep hatred for abusers and bullies. In combat he becomes a very serious person and a little darker than usual.

History: Belac had a normal past, but in the 5th grade he was bullied alot as a kid, even abused. One day he grew tired of it and murdered them, unlocking his 1st weapon form. when a shiny object floated out of them. A voice told him to eat them, so he did, and has been killing abusers and bullies and eating their souls since. He now is a wanderin Demon Weapon, seeking to bring justice the wrong.

Miscellaneous:

ShikaiTwo swords one using the power of a fire demon one with water. Fire is red, water can be ice if needed. puting both together can make a thick mist to hide himself from his enemies.15
Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"

Last edited by Belac Uchiha Eternal God on March 21st 2014, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Belac Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belac Uchiha   Belac Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 10:21 pm

I'm a bit concerned about his 3rd form having unknown abilities, but I'm willing to let it slide. However, he needs just a little bit more to his personallity to flush things out a bit.
Back to top Go down

Belac Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belac Uchiha   Belac Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 10:30 pm

Ok, accepted! I'm not really that intrested in the character, he seems like a pretty straightforward case of someone who was bullied and decided to get payback, but his powers could be pretty cool. Look forward to what you do with him from here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Belac Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belac Uchiha   Belac Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belac Uchiha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Dark Weapon Creation :: Inactive Dark Weapons-
Jump to: