Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:28 pm

Elizabeth was nearing the room she was told of. Elizabeth hasn't really put her skills of stealth to the test since she left the witch. She was really good at it prievously and seeked to do it more. Elizabeth decided that joining a law enforcement club at school would be a good idea. Elizabeth entered the room and looked around the room and saw the many individuals inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 11:16 pm

Jet claps as the new person enters "Welcome person."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:21 pm

Kokoa was peacefully playing with pencils as if they were dolls when she heard the door crack open, she guessed it was someone like Connor or Mrs. Metzger. But then, she heard Jet clap and welcome someone new. New?! Kokoa's head shot up in delight towards the direction of the door "Ohaaaaaai~!" The gleeful girl chirped as she approached the new girl. She grabbed both of her hands enthusiastically "Are you joining Sofia? I hope you do! You'll really like it here! I'll be your friend, please be mine!" Kokoa kept rambling joyfully, how she loved new people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:30 pm

Elizabeth was surprised at the reception she got. "Yes I am" Elizabeth said inspecting the 14 year old. She inspected her looks and decided to replicate them. She did the all familiar process and elizabeth was no longer there, now there were two kokoas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:33 pm

Kokoa gasped in awe "Oh my..." She then proceeded to poke her duplicate's cheek. When she saw it was real, she gasped again in delight "Wooooooow!" She exclaimed with a broad smile on her face "Two of me~!" She gleefully chirped and then hugged her clone "Let's be friends for ever and ever till the very end of times~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:43 pm

"Yay, let's" she said trying to replicate this girl's childhood nature. "Which is real though?" she asked poking her doppelganger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:46 pm

Kokoa's face was left blank "Whaaaat...?" She questioned, completely confused "I am real..." She said with a slightly unsure tone "I am the real one, right? What?" She brought both of her hands to her cheeks "What is this?!" The small girl shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:56 pm

Elizabeth laughed and went back to her normal form. "Just joking, so what do you guys do here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:18 pm

The air-headed female stopped freaking out for a second, slightly more relaxed. "Oh" she continued after she heard the new girl's question "We patrol around death city and do our best to protect it!" She exclaimed happily "Even though it has been really peaceful lately... Uh... What was your name again?" She asked a little shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:19 pm

"Elizabeth, I think, its been a while." she said looking back to her past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:23 pm

"You're not sure of your name...?" Kokoa said dumbfounded, then proceeded to giggle like a child "That's silly, how can you not remember?" She then looked up to the taller girl, expecting an answer from her. How silly, this girl was surely funny. Kokoa was already fond of her, even if they had just met moments ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:26 pm

"I never really got one." Elizabeth stared at this little girl. "So what is yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:31 pm

Kokoa giggled once again "I already told you silly!" She exclaimed "It's Kokoa!" She then stopped giggling and added "I think you have a slightly bad memory, missy!" She then directed a smile towards Elizabeth, radiating her usual childish happiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:32 pm

"Hmph alright, you like cats?" Elizabeth asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:34 pm

Kokoa gasped once again "Yes~!" She exclaimed "I love kitties~!" She chirped with overwhelming glee. "Do you have one~? Can I see it~?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:35 pm

Before responding Elizabeth turned into a kitten and climbed onto her shoulder. "Meow" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:38 pm

Kokoa gasped in delight at the sight of the kitten. She was about to pet it before something popped up in her mind. She looked like she froze for a moment. "A-are you a... Witch?" Kokoa's tone changed quickly from a childish one to an obscure, serious tone. Her right eye twitching slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:39 pm

"No, can a witch do this" she said as she turned into Mrs Metzger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:43 pm

Kokoa sighed in relief as she saw Elizabeth turn into Ms. Metzger "Oh, I'm not sure, I don't think so!" She smiled, going back to her child-like and jolly attitude once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:53 pm

She returned to cat form and jumped on her shoulder much more. "Now do we have anything to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:59 pm

"Hmmm..." Kokoa thought for a moment "No, I don't think so. As I said before, it's been pretty calm lately." An idea soon came into Kokoa's mind "Ms. Metzger might not be here, but I'm sure she'll let you join. The uniforms are in the closet~!" The girl then pointed to the closet where lots of white and green items of clothing were found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:00 pm

"Do you have cat sizes?" she laughed and went into human form and walked towards it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 5:55 pm

Kokoa sat on a chair nearby with a cute, big and childish grin on her face, waiting for her new friend. How she loved friends. How she loved new friends. How she loved every single human being in the whole planet earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 5:59 pm

"You seem fun. Does this look like it fits me?" she said holding an obviously small outfit to her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 11:59 am

laura walked in with siku. "Ughhhh"

"translation, Felix doesn't like to shut up at night and therefore she is now a zombie. Okay, let's get down to business shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next