Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch Empty
PostSubject: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 2:49 pm

Thump Thump

It was still winter,and snow fell calmly amongst the forest.Most wouldn't be out in the wilderness during this time of year.Of course,most don't live out here.

Thump Thump

The trees shivered each time she walked,her immense height allowing her to tower over most of them.Pana was currently looking for some ingredients.For what?Even she didn't know.She knew it was part of spell she read once and was going to read it again once she returned home.She looked around,wondering if anyone was near.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 2:53 pm

Darting around the forest was Hazel, having the time of her life. She needed to get away from the DWMA for a bit, and a snowy area was the best place for her. As she was running, she slammed face first into something that felt like concrete. Backing up, she looked up to the golem that towered over her. Staring, she was rather surprised by this creature in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 2:58 pm

Pana felt something tap her leg and looked down,her 'eyes' lighting up into a very faded light green.She was quite small even for,what Pana assumed,to be a human.Her bright,ruby eyes and white hair seemed rather large on her small form.Pana,having no time for this resumed looking around for her ingredients.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:03 pm

Hazel turned into an owl, then flew on the golem's shoulder, then transformed back. Sitting on the creature, she took out her bag and started to dig through it. Pulling out a book, she started to flip through it, trying to figure out what the creature was. She would poke at it, make some notes, and shoot a little ice at it before taking more notes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:05 pm

The ice hit Pana on her 'cheek' so to speak,which didn't really do anything at all.In instinct,she lifted up her hand and gently attempted to swat the witch of her shoulder in annoyance.Just what was she doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:07 pm

The hand collided with Hazel's body, and the "gentle" swat send Hazel flying into a tree. She fell face first into the snow, with the book landing on her back.

Hazel: Golem. Definitely a Golem. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:10 pm

Pana,as if casually,grabbed a tree,uprooting it as if it were a small flower and observed it,then the hole.Still no ingredients.Throwing the vegatation over her shoulder,she took another step,causing another tremor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:13 pm

Hazel got out of the and grabbed her book, then chased after the Golem. With this thing uprooting the whole forest, there would be some lasting problems. So, avoiding the tree, she ran past the Golem. She started to shoot beams of ice around the Golem, trying to encase it in a block of ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:18 pm

Pana let out a grunt,feeling the ice shooting at her.Using her brute strength,she easily broke out of the encasing ice and found the little witch.She opened her hand and a large blast of fire shot out,heading towards the girl at great speed as Pana uprooted another tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:24 pm

Fortunately, as a giant fireball came toward Hazel, she had a quick enough reaction to make some sort of ice wall. It only weakened the fire, though, and in the manner of 5 seconds, Hazel was engulfed in fire. She stood there with her hands out as her dress turned to ashes. She let out an annoyed sigh, then walked over to the golem.

Hazel: Hey, Golem. I can live with you breaking my ice cube, but was it needed to shoot a fireball at me? I think you should really work on your manners, young Golem. I want an apology, and a new dress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:29 pm

Though Pana was normally kind and quiet,this young witch was begining to annoy her.Still holding the uprooted tree,she lit the top part on fire,making a torch of sorts and swung it at the girl."Mgsadkakmsqwa."Her eyes/holes glowed a firey red as she let out the semi-robotic gibberish as she swung.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:32 pm

Hazel jumped out of the way, felling the tree speed by her back. She was starting to think that this may be the end of her.

Hazel: Hey, hey now. We don't need to be like this, buddy. Can't we work something out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:36 pm

Due her size and clumsyness,she tree kept going and slid out her hand and hit her dress,making it burn of in papery black flakes,revealing that 'he' is a she,with a rather volpuslous body.Ignoring the fact she was now nude,she become relentless,and sent her fist shrouded in fire at the witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:39 pm

Hazel ran forward, getting whacked by the non fired forearm. She latched onto it, holding on tightly.

Hazel: Hey, this isn't fair, your. . . Your naked. HA, now you know I feel. . . Wait, your a girl as well. I do like your firey attitude, though. Ha, Hazel, you genius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:51 pm

As soon as the insect hit her forearm,Pana sent her free hand to her,attempting to grab her with that hand."Annoying....."Pana grumbled as her hand quickly neared her,hoping to finally end it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:54 pm

Hazel let go, falling into the snow. She let herself get buried in it, digging away from her. A couple of feet away, she came out, and turned to the Golem.

Hazel: This is not fair. I have no weapon, not as much physical strength, and you have fire. Can't we just play a game of chess or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:57 pm

Pana looked down at the witch,thoroughly annoyed at her.Not answering her question,she began stomping her feet,causing large tremors to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 4:01 pm

She started to shake violently, and she scrambled up. Red dots must be eyes. Go after them, that's what Hazel was thinking. She swiftly climbed a tree, then started to hop through trees to her, and then the worst thing happened. Right in front of the Golem, her underwear got caught on a branch. She ended up right in front of the Golem, right at eyesight.

Hazel: Uh. . . Heh, you win. Good job. . . P-please don't hurt me. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 4:22 pm

Pana reached out and grabbed her hanging form,her underwear ripping apart as she was pulled off the branch.Without another word,Pana reeled back her arm and flinged her away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 4:26 pm

Hazel flew, landing in some snow. She popped up, rubbing her head.

Hazel: Ugh. . .

She started looking around the trees, trying to find what the Golem wanted. Or what it was. After a bit, she saw an interesting plant, and she picked it up. She slowly walked over to the Golem, holding it out to see if that is what she wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 7:27 pm

Pana bluntly ignored the small footsteps that approached her.Again,she up rooted a tree,searched it,and threw it away and continued one before sitting,finally giving up.With a sigh(which is comparable to a whirlwind) she laid on her back and relax alittle,wondering where the ingredient was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 7:33 pm

Hazel walked over to the Golem, then climbed on her. She walked over to the big girl's face, then showed her the plant.

Hazel: Is this what you are looking for, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:38 pm

Pana felt the woman walk on top of her,though,she didn't stop her.Her mind was busy on what to do next."Is this what you are looking for, then?"Pana finally looked at here,which was rather hard to tell.Her giant hand slowly made its way to the witch and,with surprising gentleness,grabbed the plant,observing it for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:42 pm

Hazel: See, making progress. I think we are going to be great friends now, uh Golem.

Hazel stopped to think of the situation she was in. She was naked but a bra, sitting down casually on a Golem, which is twice her size, that is also naked. This was marked as the weirdest moment of her life. She did take advantage of her bag, though, and put on some undies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 1:19 pm

Pana lowered his hand,back to side,with the plant nestle gently into her palm.Her other hand rose and merely patted the young witch on the head with one giant finger,before sitting up,her head rising far above the trees around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next