Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) Empty
PostSubject: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:14 pm

Allie arrived at the school at around noon. She was very late so there was no point in actually going to class. She walked around the halls aimlessly looking for friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:31 pm

Sapphire was not having a good time navigating through the school. After spending the morning trying to find her classes, she gave up and went to the balcony. Laying on the bricks, she started whistling, waiting for anything to happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:34 pm

Allie ended up walking onto the balcony and saw a girl there. She looked to be a year or two older than her in this form. She decided to walk over and meet her. "Hello..." she said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:37 pm

Sapphire looked up, then smiled.

Sapphire: Hi there, young missy. Hows it going?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:38 pm

"You shouldn't really talk shorty. What are you doing up here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:44 pm

Sapphire: Rude. Anyway, I got lost at the school, so I'm relaxing. What are you doing up here as well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:47 pm

"Well it may seem cheesy, but when I stand up here I feel like I'm flying." Allie said cimbling and standing on the railing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:50 pm

Sapphire thought for a moment, then pointed her hand at the girl.

Sapphire: Poof~.

Her shirt changed so it had a bunch of little birds on it, along with some tweeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:51 pm

"Wow, nice party trick shorty. Next thing you know you'll be frieking high society fashion crap"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:55 pm

Sapphire: You know, I'm starting to think you don't like me. I think you should learn to be nicer. Maybe we can start with a breathing exercise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:58 pm

"Just joking geez, cant you take a joke. My name's Allie" she said with a smile while offering a hand to Sapphire. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:00 pm

Sapphire: I'm Sapphire, nice to meet you. And you should also know one thing~. Poof~.

Sapphire smiled as Allie's skirt and shirt disappeared from her body, leaving her exposed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:02 pm

Allie gasped and blushed uncontrollably. She was so undeniably embarrassed and lost her balance on the rail and fell off. "Ahhhhhhh help" she screamed as she fell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:04 pm

Sapphire grabbed her, then lifted her back up onto solid ground.

Sapphire: Sorry, but in my defense, you have some very cute undies~.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:08 pm

Allie was almost made enough to let go but decided a better course of action. She used her wavelength blades (Just cuts objects not people; size of a knife) to cut her top (under and main shirt) and skirt off, revealing her underwear. She giggled as she jumped from her arm unto the railing and climbed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:11 pm

Sapphire looked down, and giggled.

Sapphire: Wow, that was so cool. You should show me how to do that. . . You know, now that I think about it, plain white undies aren't that interesting. What do you think, should I have something else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:13 pm

"You are messed up in the head, and yes" allie said slightly weirded out and comforted that she was also now half naked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:15 pm

Sapphire: I'm not messed up, I just have no shame about my body. I don't care if people see me naked, because it is natural beauty. Now, we should start at the beginning. What type should I have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:16 pm

"I really don't you, if your so confident in yourself why do you even need it." Allie said giggling doubting she would actually do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:17 pm

Sapphire: Because people don't like it when I walk around naked. I mean, if you want me to~. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:19 pm

Allie just started completely laughing out loud now, "Your, Your actually considering it." she said as she tripped from her laughter and began to get teary. This was the first time her adult mind laughed in ages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:22 pm

Sapphire: Well, maybe. But I will at least put on pants then. It's your choice, Allie. I am the canvas, and you are the artist~.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:28 pm

Allie couldn't stop herself. "Then take everything off little miss confidence" she laughed uncontrollably. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:30 pm

Sapphire: Okay.

She poofed at herself, and she was then standing naked.

Sapphire: Okay~.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:31 pm

Allie took out her phone and snapped a picture then said, "Ok you proved your point please just put both our clothes on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next