Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:42 pm

Allie thought for a minute then said, "Vanilla" very happily, "with sprinkles" she said with a smile as she nibbled her "bamboo"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:43 pm

After 5 minutes, the both of them were munching happily on their ice cream, with Sapphire eating a chocolate cone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:48 pm

Allie was sitting on Sapphire's back eating her ice cream. She was enjoying it when she ended up dropping it onto the black part of her costume and from their to the ground. Allie began trying to remove it and ended up slighty sobbing. She would try to stay mature and not cry, she wouldnt cry, out of nowhere she tried reaching for her icecream from Sapphires back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:49 pm

Sapphire perked up from he own, and turned her head a bit.

Sapphire: Allie, is something wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:50 pm

"My ice cweam" she said with a tear. She gestured to the stain on her costume and the icecream melting on the ground slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:54 pm

Sapphire: Well, we can fix that easily. Let's get you a new one, shall we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:56 pm

Allie's mature side was losing out as her childishness took over. "But But my costume, and my ice cream."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:57 pm

Sapphire: We can get you a new one, and as for your costume. Poof~.

She changed the costume so it was brown puppy.

Sapphire: There we go. All better?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:59 pm

"But I like my costume" she said quite distraught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:59 pm

Sapphire: Poof~.

Her costume was once again a panda, and Sapphire brought her inside and got her a new treat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:01 pm

"Yay" she said as she ate, careful this time to not drop it. After a few mintues she finsihed it and yawned. "Alright, mind dropping me somewhere?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:02 pm

Sapphire: Sure, where do you live?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:03 pm

"I guess tonight..." she said looking around, "That alley pointing to a nearby alley."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:09 pm

Sapphire: Uh, no. You can stay at my apartment from now on. Although. . . O-oh no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:11 pm

"What is it Saph?" she said pulling her hair and for the first time since going on her back, looking at her head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:13 pm

Sapphire: It's school. I'm suppose to be in Ms Silvia's class now and I know where that is at. Tonight, after school, we will meet up and go to my house, okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:17 pm

"Ok" Allie said climbing off her back and took a seat outside the shop in her panda outfit. She took out her"bamboo"and began nibbling. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3