Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) Empty
PostSubject: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 3:40 pm

Chloe had arrived at the school later than usual. It was a bit difficult to put Funn and Sun on a leash but she managed it. She was dragging them on their red and blue leashes up the stairs of the DWMA. She was struggling to get p their due to their weight and said, "Geez what do you girls eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 3:55 pm

"Everything!" Said Funn as she tugged against the leash. "Now release me from this horrible contraption before I am forced to unleash my wrath upon you!"

Sun strolled along quietly next to her sister. "I only had six pancakes this morning." She was trying to be cooperative but Funn kept bumping into her in her escape attempts. "Funn please just follow Chloe and maybe she will let us go..."

"NEVER! I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 4:44 pm

"Well keep acting like an animal and I will just have to keep you there." Chloe smiled as she held out two pieces of candy. "Now Funn, Sun, Sit." she said holding the candy above their faces, not letting them jump to grab it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 4:48 pm

Funn immediately sat at the sight of the candy. Sun only crossed her arms and looked at Chloe. "I believe only one of us is acting like an animal Chloe. I assure this really is not necessary for me. For Funn on the other hand...ya."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 4:50 pm

"Well Sun, looks like someone's not getting her candy." she said handing both to Funn and ruffling her hair. "Well lets go, gotta go to our first class with our new teacher." She said tugging on the leashes to make them go faster. "Come on Sun youre slowing us down"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 5:05 pm

Sun was typically the well behaved sister but now she walked at a snails pace with her arms folded and a pouty face.

Funn went on and on bragging about how good the candy was.

"Jerk."

"What did you call me?"

"A jerk!"

They started fighting and rolling around on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 5:07 pm

"Hey Hey Hey" she said entering the fray and separating them. She took the leashes and tied each one to a separate post. "Now. Say youre sorry guys." she said walking away, "I'll be back in half an hour"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 3:04 pm

Sun stuck her tongue out at Chloe as she walked away. Funn giggled, it was unusual to see Sun acting out. After Chloe was gone they looked at each other.

"Whats the escape plan?"

Sun pulled out a small pocket knife she always kept hidden and cut her leash, then she cut Funn's. They both ran down the hall in the opposite direction as Chloe. They were already trying to decide what kind of mischief to get into next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 3:07 pm

"Guys you may wanna be sutle next time you attempt an escape." she said as the girls unknowing ran right into her. She grabbed them and held them above the ground and began walking the halls, "We need to get you two to the class we transfered into."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 3:10 pm

They both kicked and yelled when Chloe suddenly popped out of nowhere and picked them up. "Dangit how did a blind girl get the drop on us!?"

"You were too loud!"

"It was your fault jerk!"

They tried to fight again but could not reach as they dangled from Choe's grip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 3:15 pm

"Neither, I can sense your souls remember?" she said walking into the classroom where they were supposed to meet with the teacher of a new class. "Ok right in here." she said as she dropped the girls.

OOC: Another char of mine will be added next post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 3:18 pm

Sun landed gracefully on her feet but Funn landed on her bottom and started crying dramatically. Sun's motherly nature kicked in and she hugged Funn and patted her head. "There there little sister it wasn't that bad." Then she looked up to Chloe. "What class is this anyways?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 3:24 pm

"Resonance Studies. I think you have noticed, but we haven't done much in the ways of resonance." Chloe said helping Funn up and walking towards the teacher, who was sat in her desk.

Silvia had been halfway through her work day and was already crazy tired. She was playing WoW at her desk and looked right at home and lazy. Her hair was messy and umkepmt, her clothes were wrinkled and below her glasses sat deep blue eyes staring at her screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 3:38 pm

When they spotted the teacher with her pretty silver hair, Funn and Sun's eyes lit up. "I wanna play with her hair!"

"Me too!" They both ran over to her and started playing with her hair without even asking or saying hello.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 3:42 pm

Silvia was in the middle of a heroic raid when her group wiped, "STUPID NOOBS!" she said and typed in chat. After a few minutes of her expressing her rage and attempting the boss again, two little girls ran up and began playing with her hair. If it was anyone else interrupting her wow, she would kill them, but she was happy to these children. "Who might you girls be?" she said smiling, laughing and putting them on her lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 3:45 pm

"I'm Funn, most awesome weapon alive, and this is my sister Sun, second most awesome weapon alive!" Funn said while still tying the teachers hair into a pigtail on one side while Sun worked on the other side.

"What's your name?" Asked Sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 3:48 pm

"My name is Ms. Silver." she smiled as she hugged them with one arm and used her paladin abilities on Yogg Saron. "So what brings you girls here?" she said not taking her face off her screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 3:54 pm

"Our meister Chloe. Shes over there. Shes very nice and super cool so don't worry, she will probably be your best student. Besides maybe Sun who is a kiss-up and Ms. Smarty-pants know-it-all! But shes ok too... I guess."

Funn and Sun finished with her hair and started trying to pull off her shoes to give her a pedicure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 3:57 pm

"DAMMIT" she said suddenly, "STUPID SHAMANS" she said loudly as she figuratively smashed her keyboard. "Oh, did I say that out loud?" she said shyly. "Sorry." she said sincerely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 5:13 pm

Sun and Funn pulled off her shoes and pulled some polish out of Sun's backpack. They started painting her toes all different colors.

"I like our new teacher."

"Me too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 5:16 pm

As Silvia was playing WoW when Chloe walked up. "Hello, your Chloe right?" Silvia said not looking away from her screen. "Yes Hello Ms Silvia. Me and my weapons here are looking at for help resonating." Chloe said. "Damn Rogues!" Silvia said now doing a battleground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)   A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new teacher (Sdog-Ummy)
Page 1 of 1