Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ship

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Ship Empty
PostSubject: The Ship   The Ship I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 9:29 pm

Halfway across the Atlantic, a ship could be found. In this ship was valuable cargo, and not so valuable cargo.

Valuable cargo was scientific equipment, rare priceless treasures, and several boxes of weapons. Normal weapons, that is, not the fancy living variety. The less valuable cargo was people. You see, this ship belonged to a rather unsavory fellow, who delt in rather unsavory things, such as human trafficking, arms dealing, drug dealing, and tax evasion. For a price, he would smuggle people into other countries. However, doing so, they would incur quite the steep debt. Which they would continue paying off for the rest of their lives.

Below decks, Benny shivered in the storage crate he was locked in. On him, he had managed to smuggle his pistol and his sword. Now? Now he was just bidding his time. You see, the ships captain was rumored to be a kishin egg, and he needed a kishin egg to unlock the first chapter of the black book. So he waited, cold, hungry, and probably a little sick in a rather dark metal crate. Needed to time his escape just right.
Back to top Go down

The Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ship   The Ship I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:24 pm

Suddenly the storage crate was opened by a man dressed as a thief! Why he was no other than john shadow talon or by his alias the reaper of loot. He opened the box expecting drugs or treasure. He knew a fence who would buy anything from him. Drugs, tables, empty spay cans, anything besides people he could get a good price for. His eyes widened as he saw the human cargo and he attempted to reseal the crate.
Back to top Go down

The Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ship   The Ship I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 7:58 pm

Benny moves quick, stopping the door from being shut. Now is his chance. Forcing it back open, he draws his gun, and aims it at the newcomer. "My dear fellow, you just opened the wrong container. Now, I suggest you don't move, because at this range, I will most definitely will not miss, and this gun? It does not fire 'magic' or 'soul wavelength'. It fires bullets. Cold, deadly, and very, very efficient. Now, let me get a look at you. You do not seem to be a guard. Who are you, exactly? Speak up, now, silence will not help your cause."
Back to top Go down

The Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ship   The Ship I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:04 pm

" I am the reaper of loot. " He said in his best unrecognizable voice. " A thief poking around in here, what will It take for you to look the other way? " He asked half using the storage crate lid as a shield.
Back to top Go down

The Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ship   The Ship I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:11 pm

Benny raised his eyebrows. "You don't know what reaper means, do you? A 'reaper', for your information, is a man who goes out into a field to cut grain, and hauls it back to the barn. Thus, your title is, well, a bit silly. Moving on, may I point out that, stealing from a very powerful arms dealer in a ship filled with armed kishin eggs, in the middle of the ocean, with no lifeboats or way off of the ship, is , well, incredibly stupid? Bah. Not my problem. You want me to ignore you? I will do you one better. I know where the captain keeps his actual valuables. Gold bars and such. You just have to do me one teeny tiny favor.
Back to top Go down

The Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ship   The Ship I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:16 pm

John squinted at the insult to his title and even more when a favor was asked of him. " What? "
Back to top Go down

The Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ship   The Ship I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 7:58 pm

"Simple. For reasons that shall not be uttered here, I need to .... 'take care' of the ships Captain. So, I require you to go a bit further below decks, and cause a ruckus, distracting the gaurds. How you do this is up to you. After the captain is taken care of, meet me in the engine room, and I shall inform you of the location of the ships true valuables."
Back to top Go down

The Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ship   The Ship I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 8:04 pm

" you better not be lying to me boy. " he said walking to the door. He opened it and ran to the nearest window on his silent shoes. He forced it open and climbed out. He could small the sea and see the blinding sun. He took out a grappleing hook from his burlap sack and used it to descend to a lower window. A guard was asleep on his post. John took out a stun grenade, then chucked it. As soon as it went off alarms followed and john climbed up the rope as fast as he could back into cargo and said. " there's your distraction. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ship   The Ship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Europe-
Jump to: