Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bernstien

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bernstien Empty
PostSubject: Bernstien   Bernstien I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 9:36 pm

Name: Bernstein ( The Lonely Golem )

Meister: Currently without a Meister

Weapon Form: Bernstein modify's himself into a steel gauntlet which is four times the size of an average human hand. Despite being rather large, in gauntlet form Bernstein is found to be rather light while still packing a powerful punch. Upon successful mastery of Bernstien as a weapon he can gain the ability to engulf himself in flames to produce more damage and power to his targets.

Love Interest: none

Appearance: Bernstien when out of weapon form takes the shape of a golem. He is short, metallic, and shiny with a sort of keen look to him. Being a robotic golem, he runs on his soul which was placed within him after his death. His humaniod fingers have metal plates covering the gears working within his hands constantly turning to keep him moving. His joints have sphereical axies so he may move efficently. His eyes burn the color that matches his current mood. His head consists of the top area where his holes for his sight are forming a sort of round dome. His lower half is his jaw which can open up enough to consume souls. On his chest is a small door whihc opens to his soul.

Cyan: Calm
Red: Enraged
Blue: Sad
Purple: Loving
Pink: Worried
Green: Envy
White: Determined
Orange: Angry
Yellow: Embaressed
Black: Hate

Personality: Bernstein is a timid fellow who often finds himself dealing with most situations passively. If provoked, he will turn extremely defensive. Even though he is no longer capable of speech, he comunicates well with the emotions protrayed through his current eye color. Overtime Bernstein will become strongly attached to those he considers close friends. If he is to lose someone close to him he will formulate into a state of depression that will paraylyze him for long amounts of time. He is emotionly fragile, but has deep motives for things such as revenge.

History: Currently Bernstien doesn't appear to be your average fellow. While previously being just like any other weapon, having a human form and being able to transform from there, is no longer such. In his spare time, Bernstien would tinker with one of his most favorite inventions; The Soul Golem. The golem was ment to be a self constructed ally and or friend due to his self isolation. One night, when the golem was close to complete, an unknown assassin ambushed his hosuehold, killing him and what is persumed the rest of his familly( much of his background is unknown). Before the soul of Bernstien could be consumed however, someone apparently placed his soul into the golem, hoping that it would do something to help. On an unknown date the golem awakened. Bernstien now slowly upgrades himself and alters his functions to keep his cold metal body chugging.

Miscellaneous: Bernstien walks the streets of death city in search of possible adaptations to his body and for clues leading to his unknown killer.

Upgrades to Bernstien can be applied to both his Golem and/or Gauntlet form and can be determined as a possible Meister may see fit.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater.

Last edited by Veymex on March 26th 2014, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : history mess up)
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Bernstien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bernstien   Bernstien I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 1:49 pm

I really love the concept of this character. And while I do feel that it maybe a tad hard to rp a speechless character...it does seem you found a way around that. I really see potential in this character, and is looking forward to see it in action! And I assume that the person who put the soul into the thing happened to be a witch passing by or something...seeing how only witches are capable of doing that as far as I know...Accepted and Approved! (And I typed the most of this without looking at my screen or keyboard...yay for me!)
Back to top Go down

Bernstien
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: