Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) Empty
PostSubject: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 7:46 pm

Gabriel walked into the training grounds with Scott. It was the weekend but the training ground were open, it was a pretty cloudy day and it was unlike death city to not be able to see the sun overhead. Still they each sat in the middle of the biggest fighting ring and awaited their opponents.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:02 pm

Suddenly spade and violet dropped behind them from a tree ninja style "hey gabe" spade said "hello~" violet giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:06 pm

" Hey. " Said Gabriel standing up. Scott followed suit. " So how about we make this interesting? " Gabriel said. " First team to win two matches out of three gets two hundred dollars? " He said.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:13 pm

"Sounds great to me" spade said with a shrug "get ready for a beat down!", she grabbed violet by the hand, suddenly violet glowed a light purple color then transformed into her weapon form, it was a black leather glove with four claws on the knuckles, there was a strap around Spade's arm the was connected to the gloved "are you ready?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:21 pm

Scott took off his pizza co jacket and threw it onto a bench. Gabriel followed him throwing his purple trench coat robe on top of it. Underneath he was wearing a holster built for guns but modified to carry alchemy equipment. ( You know ingredients writing uninsils stuff like that. " Scott wore a captain America T shirt. Scott stepped infront of Gabriel since he wa leiges ahead of him when it came to hand to hand combat. " Lets begin. "
Gabriel quickly takes a knee and starts crafting a white powder out of bone meal and onion extract. Scott stood guard the young adult looked typical but he was in a mixed marital arts stance.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:26 pm

Spade speed towards scott like a speeding arrow and low swept his feet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:30 pm

Scott crouches to grab the leg and then reaches up to grab her clothes. If he could get a solid grip he would throw her twenty feet away using his superhuman strength, it wouldent hurt, but she would be farther from them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:35 pm

Spade slashed the hand holding her with her claw glove
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:41 pm

And now Scott was bleeding from four gashes on his arm, he was fine he had been hurt worse. But all the extra rage caused him to lift spade above his head and throw her thirty feet into a wall! Gabriel would complete his concoction after one more post.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:45 pm

Spade flipped in the air so her feet would touch the wall, she used the wall to propel herself over to scott slashing her claws
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:50 pm

Scott crouched turned around and kicked spade once she was directly above him. His second grade karate teacher would be proud.
http://gorgview.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/karate-kid-kick.jpg
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:55 pm

Spade flipped backwards but quickly recovered and round house kicked out at scott
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:59 pm

Scott ducked and Gabriel in his crouched form thrust the veil without a cork. All the white powder flew at spades eyes. If it hit she would be completely blind for twenty minutes or until Gabriel made an antidote.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:05 pm

"SH!T!!" Spade exclaimed stumbling backwards,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:13 pm

It didn't sting so much, but whenever she opened her eyes the only thing she could see was a blinding white wall. " Get her! " Gabriel said tackling low while Scott leapt and tackled high.
ooc: How does it end? Five second pin or mercy?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:17 pm

Ooc: I think it should end when the opposing team forfeits :3

Spade thrashed her arms and legs around wildly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:20 pm

A random blow caught Gabriel in the chest cutting him twice. " Oww! " Scott wrapped around her arms and Gabriel her legs. After a moment Gabriel said. " Forfeit or I start tickling! "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:27 pm

"Never!!" She exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:30 pm

Gabriel was true to his word. He hit all the major spots while searching for a reaction. Sides, armpit, back of the neck, back, the small of the back.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:35 pm

Spade clenched her teeth and her face turned red as she tried not to laugh "f-f-f#ck....... y-y-y-ou!" She growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:37 pm

Gabriel hand engaged maximum wiggle as he exploited the weakness.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:42 pm

"Pffffffft!" Spade let out a strange noise as she tried even harder not to laugh, spade thrashed even more under their weight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:50 pm

" F*** it! " Said Scott pulling his right arm away. " Forfeit or I start punching! " Gabriel stopped. That would certainly bring victory sooner... ah, he relaxed. This was a training match and the worst he would do was major bruising.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:52 pm

Suddenly spade sank her teeth into Scott's arm like a vicious animal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:54 pm

" Ahh! " he said reactively bringing his fist down on her head. " Don't let her get loose! " Gabriel said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next