Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:34 pm

" No but this is going to hurt and I'd rather you were spared that... " Gabriel said.
Scott could see his house from here.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:37 pm

"Well so far I was punched in the head and thrown multiple times, so as long as I'm don't get any broken limbs I think I can take it......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:42 pm

" Well I hope you don't, prepare for a lot of stinging! " The giant statue raised its hand up to the sun and Gabriel turned into a falcon and flew away. The golem opened its mouth and a purple laser of epic size flooded out. Oh it flooded out for thirty seconds as it slowly sank back into the earth and Gabriel was extra carful to tune it so that it would not kill, but Christ! If a bug lands on spades skin it feels like she's been slapped!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:44 pm

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!!" Spade hissed "ultra sunburn!!" She exclaimed in pain, then she smirked weakly at Gabriel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:51 pm

The falcon landed next to her on the ground. When he turned back he was on one knee. " Didn't know it would take that much out of me... " He fell down laying next to her. " Do I win yet? " He asked muffled by the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:54 pm

"N-no, ne-never!" She stuttered, she sat down next to him, she let out a short yelp when she came in contact with the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:22 am

" I-If you forfeit round one I'll make a cure for the burn. If you don't I'll pour itching powder on you... "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:25 am

Spade narrowed her eyes,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:35 am

" Screw it, lets just call off the bet. " said Gabriel sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:38 am

Spade grinned with a shrug "sure" she said, she tried to get up but she felt her sunburn "ow,!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:46 am

" Hold up, let me create a soothing ointment. " Gabriel started mixing aloe veria along with other strange herbs.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 10:51 am

Violet finally came out of her weapon form and stretched "I thought that battle would never end!" She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 2:34 pm

Scott looked to the top right of his vision. He was a little crazy clearly because he saw an experience bar. " Oh its almost full! Violet, are you still good to go? I just need to defeat one more thing before my combo goes down! "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 2:37 pm

"Dafuq?" Violet and spade asked in unison, they looked completely confused "what's wrong with your friend gabe?" Spade asked gabriel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 2:40 pm

Gabriel made a crazy sign by spinning his fingers around his head. " Humor him, I think he's not done training yet. " scott was jumping up and down looking like he was panicking.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 2:58 pm

0_0 "um........ok.........." Violet said as she cautiously walked up to scott, "so. ......what now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 3:04 pm

Scott raised his arms in a fighting position. " Now we finish the fight, you can attack first. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 3:06 pm

Violet giggled "ok!", suddenly she dashed at scott and aimed a punch at his stomach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 3:08 pm

As she cam at him Scott ducked, kept his center of gravity low, turned and kicked.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 3:09 pm

Violet blocked the kick with her leg then slid backwards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 3:25 pm

Scott kept on spinning and jumped into the air. His foot now pointed at violet and his rotation spade increased dramitcly. " Vortex kick! " He started flying in an her, homing in on her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 3:33 pm

Violet gasped then rolled away, the felt the kick graze her back harshly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 3:41 pm

Scott did a front flip to right himself then turned to face his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 3:45 pm

Violet quickly backed up a few yards away from him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:05 pm

Scott stomped the ground so hard a boulder popped out and then he kicked the boulder at violet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next