Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 6:51 am

Hey man happy frickin' birthday from Tuck while out here bustin' my ass you are eating cake jk you have been one of my closest friends on this site and so I say having holly jolly birthday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 6:54 am

Yeah happy birthday Dead Eyes. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 9:20 am

Haaaaappy Birthday Dead~! Have a nice, jolly and festive daaaay~!

Lucky you. You get to eat cake while I go to the beach and become a shrimp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 9:52 am

:( Thamk you all so much... *Sniff* It means a lot. I LOVE YOU ALL FOR ETERNITY!!!! Too bad I probably won't eat cake. But I'm going to the movies! So I'll mentally bring all of you with me.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 1:28 pm

That's going to be a pretty damn full theater...

Happy Birthday from the Adminship!! Hope you have a great day!
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:01 pm

Happeh Birthday! I wish i could be there. We'd T-P houses, egg cars, and throw smelly things at random people. C,: I really hope you have a good one!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:40 pm

YEAH!!! IM MENTALLY GETTUNING DRUNK AND PLAYING VIDEO GAMES WITH ALL OF YOU!!!!! WHOO! PARTY!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:41 pm

WOOT. //chugs non-alcoholic beer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:11 pm

Happy Birthday Dead!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:13 pm

KOA!!! I HEREBY SENTENCE YOU TO NEVER CALLING ME 12 YEARS OLD AGAIN!!!! *Insert lightning, thunder, flaming hail and hundred of crows*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 8:32 pm

happy birthday dead eyes~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD EYES!
Page 1 of 1