Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Inker Empty
PostSubject: Inker   Inker I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 7:19 pm

Inker YWOFOaK

"I am somewhat of a clever person. I know all the right buttons to push to get people dancing to my tune."

Name:
Inker

Weapon:
N/A

Appearance: A tall, inky black creature with four cold, yellow eyes, and a mouth filled with long, needle like teeth, with half his face covered by a dark grey mask of unknown materiel. Covering his body is a mix of stitched together, decaying rags, and out his back comes numerous black tendrils. He has four, long, dark arms with skeletal fingers, the upper set having a ring on each hand, the left having a silver ring with odd, black writing on it, the other seemingly made of cold iron, with a glowing, tiny orb set in it.

History:
  Once a daring archeologist, Ignatius Kristopher Ernestway traveled the world, looking for HIGH ADVENTURE! Once renown through out the world, even today, his name is synonymous with 'great adventurer'! However, he is noted to have disappeared sometime around world war one. There exist numerous legends and rumors regarding this disappearance, most involving him fighting off a brigade of soviet troopers to protect a priceless artifact from falling into their hands, or some such tale of heroism.

The truth, however, is far, far darker.

You see, in his travels, he stumbled upon a map to a lost treasure of a ancient kingdom. A ring which granted its holder incredible power. Located on a tiny island in the pacific, Ignatius ventured there with his collection of colleagues to retrieve the ring for safekeeping.

However, little did they know the ring had a mind of its own. A vicious, malicious mind. Upon Ignatius simply touching it, he was driven mad, and killed his colleagues, and ate their souls. Horrified, and knowing the ring would force him to do much, much worse should it reach any large landmass, he sealed himself away in the temple the ring was located in, hoping to keep it from ever escaping.

Unfortunately, one of the effects of the ring, besides sanity slippage, was immortality. Immortality of the 'does not age' variety, mind you. He can still be killed, especially by, say, a sword to the face.

Entering a deep hibernative state, his body was slowly warped over the decades, becoming warped, stretched, and dark.

Eventually, due to the machinations of one Philip J. Randall, A rather unpleasant man, a group of archaeologists stole the sarcophagus Ignatius was held in, and transported it to the mainland. Cracking it open, they were attacked by its inhabitant, who fled into the night.

Shocked by how much the world had changed, Ignatius assumed he must be hundreds if not thousands of years into the future. Going to a local library to update himself on events that happened during his tenure as a mummy, he soon learned of things that would make him shudder.

Once, he had had hope for mankind. Once, he thought them inherently good. However, the atrocities that had been committed while he slept shocked him to his core. Disillusioned with mankind, his goal now is to 'wipe the slate clean', so to speak, by destroying civilization and forcing it to begin anew.

From there, he proceeded to, in Berlin, marshal his forces and gather souls, coming into conflict with the Meisters and Death Scythes known as Dowan, Sylas, Rose, and Kyllic. However, they could not be in two places at one, while Inker had no such restriction. Rapidly gaining power, he soon became a full Kishin, and from there, proceeded to raze Berlin, reducing it to a toxic wasteland filled with monsters, Kishin Eggs, and Ink Constructs.

Abilities:

AbilitiesDescription# of souls  contributed to  the ability
Construct: Ink RaiderThe basic unit in Inkers arsenal, a vaguely humanoid, ink based creature that Inker may make. Comes with spikes, claws, as well as two sets of rather stretchy tendrils out of their back, and may vomit streams of boiling ink. He can make up to fifty20
Ink WellThe source of the ink used for his abilities and constructs. The higher level this ability has, the more constructs he can have out at any given time.30
ProxyAllows Inker to take direct control over one of his constructs, boosting its stats and giving it a new ability. However, he can only proxy one construct at a time.

Construct: Ink KnightInker creates a extremely durable knight shaped construct. Comes with heavy armor. Wields a black ink blade or a Lance. He can create fifteen at a time.25
Construct: Ink BomberA construct made of volatile magic ink, that can summon and throw explosive orbs, explodes when it dies, and when it dies, produces a small ink core that produces toxic gas for two posts.15
Creation: Pseudo-RingProduces a fake version of his ring, which causes madness in whoever wears it, as well as warps the body. Each ring also has access to an ink well, allowing its wearer to make up to ten low level Raiders.30
Creation: Ink SwordProduces a blade made up of Black Blood and Cursed Ink. Said sword gives its wielder great martial prowess, at the cost of them slowly losing themselves to hate10
Cursed InkInk produced by Inker will cause madness in those who are unfortunate to come into contact with it.

Black BloodThe black blood in Inker has mutated. It has begun to meld with his flesh, allowing it to mend it if need be, along with its other, basic properties. Further, any construct Proxied gains access to black blood abilities

Mask of Void Using one of the Artifacts acquired in Berlin, Inker may, at will, slightly reduce his souls visibility. This makes his soul very harder to see. It does not conceal it entirely, however.20
Construct:
 Herald
 A construct made up of cursed ink, and black, polluted, poisonous smoke, the Herald fights by creating clouds of poison. However, they are otherwise incredibly frail, and primarily serve as Inkers messengers. They are also his fastest construct. 20
Ring of Might Another artifact found in Berlin, this ring enhances Inkers strength, allowing several times his body weight, and making his punches hit very harder.20
Madness of DespairInker emits a weak madness wavelength, that of despair. It makes those around him slowly lose hope and break down. Max range is twenty feet.20
S
ADS
ADS
Miscellaneous: Avoid touching the ring. Body horror does not even begin to describe what happens to those who grab it.

Have you read the rules:
I LOVE SOUL EATER

Last edited by Beetle on February 2nd 2015, 6:17 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Inker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inker   Inker I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 8:01 pm

Could you add in all his abilities he's going to learn? And second, could you specify how he was able to live from WW1 to now?
Back to top Go down

Inker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inker   Inker I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 8:07 pm

I haven't really decided what abilities he is GOING to get, but its probably going to be mostly more varieties of constructs, with one or two more combat oriented ability. As for how he lived so long, it was due to the ring. Hold on, I'll edit it, make it more clear.
Back to top Go down

Inker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inker   Inker I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 10:52 pm

Normally I really try to avoid going behind someone's back to approve a bio because it just feels wrong to assume the changes they were talking about were made correctly. But I'll do it just this once because I already said I'd go over it and talked about changes on the chat without noticing Drago already looked at it.

Anyways, now that that's out of the way, the actual character feels pretty cool. I kind-of wish there was more to his appearence, but it's detailed enough. His history is alright, and the ring definatly feels like a very threatening object from how it's discribed. And his abilities feel balanced and like there's quite a bit of potential with the ink powers.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Inker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inker   Inker I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 10:53 pm

Deth y u do dis
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Inker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inker   Inker I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 10:28 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Inker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inker   Inker I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2017, 8:15 pm

I need his soul count.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Inker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inker   Inker I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2017, 7:45 pm

Inker Charac14

Appearance needs extended, personality needs added, and your image no longer exists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inker   Inker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inker
Page 1 of 1