Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 12:56 pm

" Great, glad I can count on you. Now lets go, I know a friend who has broken into the thing before. " He gets up pays for his drinks and walks to the door of the pink room.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:00 pm

Chloe also payed for her coffee and followed Vinnie. I can always turn into a bird and fly away She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:07 pm

They came to a tree stump in sanity street after ten minutes of walking. It was right next to the school. Vinnie stomped on the top three time and after five minutes a man dressed in the black attire of a thief emerged. " Vinnie, more work for the antolli family I presume. " John ( The theif. ) Said. " Yes I need to sneek a witch into the school to see the library. " " I'll take my usual payment? " " Yes reaper, five bars of twenty four carrot gold and five boxes of homemade sweets. " " Then lets be off. " He said climbing from the stump that was his lair.
" So what do you need us to do? " Vinnie said as they walked to the school. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:12 pm

"I want to check one or two books about the necromancy or something like that. Because now my spell is very tiring for me and I just want to improve it. And there is another reason.. After I resurrect someone, that person has amnesia." Chloe said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:13 pm

" Alrgiht no problem. " John said. He threw a grappling hook over the gate and climbed up it waiting for the others to follow.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:14 pm

"Uhm..You first..I'm wearing a skirt" Chloe said as she looked at Vinnie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:16 pm

Vinnie hefted himself up the rope. He could use the beast to get over it but he wasn't Shure if he could control the ace up his back.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:18 pm

Chloe followed them. She really wanted to improve her spell. Maybe she would even try to add mind control to it or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:23 pm

The group ascended the stairs and john picked the lock. " The library isn't that far from the entrance. " He whispered. The group snuck silently though the halls and with johns guidance they were soon outside the library. John peered through the keyhole. " Uh, oh. There's a boy in there. "
Gabriel mystic was having a nice read as he tried to figure out how to talk in his animal form and reliably switch back. He was rubbish at magic and had been here all night.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:28 pm

"Oh...I know him.." Chloe muttered. "He has casted the ritual..To resurrect that boy." She whispered. "Hm..I guess, we can't search for these books without being detected by him.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:42 pm

" Ok here we go! " Said Gabriel. Closing the book. He gathered his focus and transformed into a falcon. It opened it's beak and said. " Caww! " the bird looked irritated. " Caww? " It shook it head and tried again. " CAWW! "
John took out a small burlap bag out of a bigger burlap sack ran from the door to Gabriel nad stuffed the flacon inside as it squirmed and fought. " There, now find your books so we can get out of here. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:53 pm

Chloe ran to a bookself with the books about magic of the witches. Then she found the book about dark magic, she picked it up, then after a short while of reading she put it back on the bookself. "Okay..One more thing and we can go.." The witch said as she picked up another book. "Okay..I got everything that I need to make this spell less tiring..But I can't do anythign about that amnesia.." She said. "We can go now.." Chloe said as she walked to the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:56 pm

John tied the top of the bag and left Gabriel struggling to get free. He was just about to open the door when it opened for him. A small kid by the name of Ben had opened it. " he Gabriel, I found some books in he basement that migh- " he stopped. " thieves! Explain yourselves! "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:59 pm

"Damn..Another one." Chloe said. But then she recognized the boy "Oh..It's you.." The necromancer muttered. "Jeez..I just wanted to improve my spell.." She said as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 2:12 pm

" why are you all here then at night? " he saw the bird in the bag. *gasp, " Gabriel! "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 2:22 pm

"Because..My spell..I'm a witch with power of necromancy. And let's be honest..I'm not a student, teacher and necromancy isn't a magic that everyone loves. And about your..stupid..Friend." Chloe sighed. "Okaaaay...Let him go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 2:27 pm

John cut off the top of the bag and immediately Gabriel flew out and landed on bens shoulder. " Yeah well. " Ben said. " I'm not letting you leave until you sign the admission paperwork! "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 2:42 pm

"Huh? The admission paperwork? Listen..I don't have any book with me, right? So let me go..Okay?" The Chloe said with a slight smile on her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 2:50 pm

Ben pointed at the door. " Get the f*** out of this school. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 2:52 pm

Chloe facepalmed. "Try to be nice, moron..I've helped with your resurrection." The witch said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 2:54 pm

Vinnie started running, he wasent afraid of the boy but he was afraid of the alarm he could sound.
John grabbed her hand. " Lets go! " he said as he started running.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 2:55 pm

That surprised her. But she ran after them. That boy will remember me..Oh you will remember me, you little brat She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 3:22 pm

The group fled the school, jumped the fence, and only stopped running once they hit chupa cabra's. " wil that be all madam? " Vinnie said huffing and puffing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 3:26 pm

Chloe sat on a chair. "Yeah.. Thank you very much, Vinnie." She said with a smile. "Grr..That boy will never forget this day!" The necromancer muttered. "Oh! I forgot to tell you my name!" Chloe cleared her throat. "I'm Chloe Carmen"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 4:08 pm

" Nice to meet you. " Vinnie said as he slumped back in his chair and ordered more tequila.
ooc: The end?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)   Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chloe, the necromancer and her thoughts about the DWMA (Finished)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next