Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amora and Mailko Rise

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Amora and Mailko Rise Empty
PostSubject: Amora and Mailko Rise   Amora and Mailko Rise I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 6:53 pm

So you guys have been waiting for my story, and every time I finish a chapter, I'm going to post it here before it comes out on wattpad. As for who Amora and Mailko are, no spoilers.  8) 

CHAPTER ONE: KATARO IS INTRODUCED

It was dark in the alley as Kataro walked home from the DWMA. He was looking threw a stack of papers that his class had turned in that day. "This is wrong, that is right, what the heck is a patorion? Wrong." he mumbled as he continued to walk. The day had been pretty typical, a few detentions, a few fights. A dark man with a hood appeared out of the darkness. "A little late to be wondering, isn't it, Kataro?" the mysterious man asked. Kataro jumped at the man's voice. He glared at the man, trying to identify him. "Do I know you?" he asked. Kataro narrowed his head. The man lifted his hood. "Not yet you don't. But my name will be known all around the world. Soon, I, Mailko Strasto, will be in control of the DWMA, and then the world!" All of a sudden, the man disappeared in a fog. "What the hell was that about?" he asked to no one in particular. Not that anyone was around to hear him.

The rest of the night went without disturbance. But if your wondering, Kataro Hattori is the character you've been reading about. He is a Death Scythe that is no longer a real Death Scythe. He has many weapon forms. He can turn into a straight sword that has a black, sleek handle with a red 'K' at the base of it. He can turn into a single pistol that's black and it also have a red 'K' on the handle. And he can turn into a black, giant ninja star. He can turn into a grapple hook that looks like a shotgun, but it has a tip of a harpoon sticking out of the barrel. He is also a teacher at the academy. His meister is Paullete Metzger, also a teacher at the academy.

Kataro walked up to his apartment. He unlocked the door and walked inside, taking off his jacket. He went and sat down at the table, grading papers. He stayed at the table for a while, drinking a cup of tea. He finally finished and set it by the sink, walking towards his room and shutting the door. It was about thirty minutes before he dozed off.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amora and Mailko Rise   Amora and Mailko Rise I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 7:40 pm

By the way, if you're wondering why this one was short, its because the first few chapters are introducing the characters, so naturally they're gonna be short.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amora and Mailko Rise   Amora and Mailko Rise I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 8:15 pm

I liked it :). Just to fill you in, Kataro is REALLY sarcastic and worryless. For the most part anyway. And he doesn't use curse words that often at all. If you wanna know anything else about him just PM me. I don't wanna give his entire personality right here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amora and Mailko Rise   Amora and Mailko Rise I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 8:31 pm

Ok, thanks for telling me and I will pm you if I have questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amora and Mailko Rise   Amora and Mailko Rise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amora and Mailko Rise
Page 1 of 1