Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small question.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Small question.  Empty
PostSubject: Small question.    Small question.  I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 7:50 pm

How would a weapon become a dark weapon...............................?
Back to top Go down

Small question.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small question.    Small question.  I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 8:06 pm

The same way a miester becomes a kishin egg, Im guessing.
Back to top Go down

Small question.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small question.    Small question.  I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 9:02 pm

You gather 15 pure souls and they just become one. Then they stay a Dark Weapon until they have the requirements to become a Demon Weapon (99 souls, 1 witch soul)
Back to top Go down

Small question.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small question.    Small question.  I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 5:07 am

But what happens if a Dark Weapon begins to eat Kishin egg souls
Back to top Go down

Small question.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small question.    Small question.  I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 6:49 am

Nothing, really. I'm trying to get an idea through the rest of the Admins right now about Dark Weapons being able to be reverted to Normal Weapons if they take 15 Kishin souls for the DWMA, but, right now, there is no known way to revert a Dark Weapon to normal status.

Well, actually, now that I think of it, if a Dark Weapon eats a Kishin Soul it would reset their normal soul count. Just like how a normal weapon's soul count is reset if they eff up before they become a Death Scythe.
Back to top Go down

Small question.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small question.    Small question.  I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:01 am

But they still remain a dark weapon yes?
Back to top Go down

Small question.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small question.    Small question.  I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:40 am

Yes, if a Dark Weapon messes up it's soul count by eating a Kishin Soul, it'll remain a Dark Weapon.
Back to top Go down

Small question.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small question.    Small question.  I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:16 am

Dusknoir wrote:
You gather 15 pure souls and they just become one. Then they stay a Dark Weapon until they have the requirements to become a Demon Blade (99 Human souls, one witch soul)
Back to top Go down

Small question.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small question.    Small question.  I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:25 am

So...? When you gather 15 human souls and they become one, after eating that one soul, you needn't repeat that process again. After one of those souls it's done.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Small question.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small question.    Small question.  I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:26 am

I think what everyone's assuming is that weapons and dark weapons are the same. They aren't. Dark weapons can't become normal weapons again because they were never normal weapons. There is a fundamental difference between the two groups.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Small question.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small question.    Small question.  I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 5:04 pm

I'm not sure what you mean, Oblivion. Tsubaki's brother was a Dark Weapon so, unless Dark Weapons are a recessive gene or something, either Tsubaki would have had to become a normal weapon, she is a Dark Weapon that has 0 madness or indications of being a Dark Weapon, or her brother became a Dark Weapon. Her brother becoming a Dark Weapon is the most likely of those, so, by extention, all weapons can become Dark Weapons just like how all humans can become Kishin Eggs.

Quote :
You gather 15 pure souls and they just become one. Then they stay a Dark Weapon until they have the requirements to become a Demon Blade (99 Human souls, one witch soul)

No, just pure souls. It can be a soul from anything, really, as long as it's not a witch, Kishin, or Dark/Demon Weapon. But we just go with human anyways because it makes the most sense. Also, I know what I said when I called it a Demon Weapon. I really don't care if the Wiki says otherwise because it's been wrong before (all Kishin needing to eat a weapon *looks at Jack The Ripper*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small question.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small question.    Small question.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small question.
Page 1 of 1