Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grace Henderson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Grace Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Grace Henderson   Grace Henderson I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 11:55 pm

Henderson, Grace

Female

Love interest: none

Weapon: none

Description: Is about 4"10, pretty short for her age. Wears a red tank top with a black leather jacket. Has blue jeans that are sort of big on her, considering her small size. Wears red hightops with a black stripe on each one. Has long, red hair (like a rosey red, not orange) and black eyes.

Personality: Very shy because of her small size, so she tries not to bring attention to herself. Punches anyone that touches that she doesn't know do to her being afraid of what they might do. The idea of kishin eggs scare her. She likes to think the teenagers that beat her up were kishin eggs, so when she fights one and claims its soul, its like getting back those thugs. Grace likes some people, but talking to them is something she doesn't have down. But most of the people she knows are big and scary, so that makes things even worse. Is always hiding behind her curtain of hair.

History: Grew up with her parents in a nice home with a good life, but when she was ten and walking home from school, she got beat up. It was a group of teenagers who typically took joy in beating kids up. But this wasn't a regular "beat up". They broke one of her arms and both her legs and cracked two ribs. They left her bloody body in an alley, thinking she was dead. It took two days for the police to find her. It was three months before she could leave the hospital, and then seven months after that before she could walk, and then one more month before she was fully healed. Nora was her cousin, his father being brothers with her father. She only met him once, and couldn't quite remember him. Her near-death experience is the rreason that she is so scared and shy.

Have You Read The Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by Crona's Tears on April 21st 2014, 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Grace Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Henderson   Grace Henderson I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:52 pm

Can I go ahead and have this character accepted, because I'm about to use her in a thread.
Back to top Go down

Grace Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Henderson   Grace Henderson I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:28 pm

This character is not accepted yet. Her personallity definatly needs a little more because the only thing we know from it is "She's shy".... Is she intrested in anything? Does she want to try and make friends eventually? Is there anything that would not necessarly freak her out and how does that work if she had to fight a Kishin?

Other than that, the idea is pretty good. It just needs more detail.
Back to top Go down

Grace Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Henderson   Grace Henderson I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:30 pm

'Kay, I'll fix it.
Back to top Go down

Grace Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Henderson   Grace Henderson I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 6:34 pm

Alright. I fixed the description up a bit too.
Back to top Go down

Grace Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Henderson   Grace Henderson I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:22 pm

Umm, is thiis accepted yet?
Back to top Go down

Grace Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Henderson   Grace Henderson I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 10:27 pm

HELOOO!?! ARE THERE ANY ADMINS ON!?!? IS. THIS. ACCEPTED!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down

Grace Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Henderson   Grace Henderson I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 12:08 am

This getting annoying. Deth? Sov? Somebody? Hello?
Back to top Go down

Grace Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Henderson   Grace Henderson I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 3:26 pm

PLEASE EXCEPT OR I WILL BE FORCED TO GIVE UP ON THIS CHARACTER!! I WILL GO TO EXTREME MEASURES TO GET NOTICED AROUND HERE!! *spits in bucket/spitoon*
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Grace Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Henderson   Grace Henderson I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 11:00 pm

Oh! Right! Heh-heh.....

ACCEPTED!

Please don't hate me!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Grace Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Henderson   Grace Henderson I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 3:32 pm

Grace Henderson SuBGn35

CT, the formatting for this needs to be corrected, as well as a need for a grammar run through. Other than that, she is good to go.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Grace Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Henderson   Grace Henderson I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 7:14 pm

Grace Henderson SuBGn35

Her formatting still needs corrected, and her Appearance/Description section is far too short. Please fix these. Love

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Grace Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Henderson   Grace Henderson I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2016, 7:56 am

Grace Henderson SuBGn35

CT,

As per the full clean-up, all the above requested changes must be made by the end of the year or else Grace will be unapproved, pending those changes occurring.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag (Dropped) to the CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grace Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Henderson   Grace Henderson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grace Henderson
Page 1 of 1