Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ink Army(OPEN.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 8:42 pm

Jun looked down at his newest accessory, the new power, and possibilities running through his mind. In the end however, power was a perfunctory thing at best. Simply a means to an end. Having seen several maps of the city before the mission began, he determines his position, and heads for the landmark. Whatever this lieutenant needed would be afforded. Jun just hoped no one got in his way.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 8:45 pm

OOC: More importantly, a path has already been cleared, which you neglected to read. Do you actually read anyone's posts before you write one of your own?

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 8:47 pm

ooc: I am sorry, there are about five different events occurring in multiple areas of the city. I began to loose track at the time a massive amount of cheese was shot from a bazooka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 8:47 pm

Ooc: Heheheheehe
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 8:52 pm

(OOC: Meh. Its cool. Anyways, waiting for everybodies post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 8:58 pm

'As Kitai looked examined the fort from afar, he noticed a fatal flaw in their defence.' "I did?" 'Yes.' "Um, is it that they're all drinking my alcohol?" 'Um, close, but no. "But that's totally my booze their drinkin!" 'You can get your wasted grin on after you beat them.' "Awww..." 'Now, as I was saying; he noticed a fatal flaw in their defences-' 'You said defence before.' That doesn't matter- "But you said, as you were saying. That means 'as you left off'. There's no point if you change what you're saying." Look, I'm trying to tell you that- And what about- "WOULD YOU THREE JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!!" Connor screamed from the depths of his mind, using the voice of his body.

Suddenly a wave of bullets are shot in his general direction. Kitai pulls the brims of his hat over his ears, a cross look upon his face. "You could have got us killed!" He says to himself. He could tell Connor simple shrugged at his claim. 'Honestly, I would rather that, then continue hearing you argue like the twits you are.' He told them, knowing that they couldn't do anything worse than what they have already. Sigh, I was going to say to sneak around the back, but- you not even listening any more, are you? The voice asked, not expecting and answer.

Kitai went to the floor beneath the one that the thugs were on. He summoned his red sword form to his left hand. He stabs his sword form upwards, towards the ceiling. His sword glowed for an instant, before it extended. The tip of the sword pierced through his ceiling, their floor, and killed a thug on the way. The drunken thugs, bewildered at such an event, couldn't react when swords shot out of the extended one, skewering each of them dead. Kitai appeared a few seconds afterwards, stepping out of his sword form. Each of his weapons returned to him with a thought. He quickly began rummaging through their stuff, ignoring their souls, in order to find whatever it was that he was asked to find. He remembered the event very differently than how it happened.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 9:41 pm

Mania, having filled his bag, steps out of the bank looking quite satisfied. "That'll do real nice!" He looks around "wait... Where are all those academy jerks?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 9:56 pm

Dowan picked up the vest, pulling her greatsword from her back and slipping the kevlar armor on. She slung the grenade belt around her shoulder, clipping at around like a bandoleer before reslinging her greatsword back onto her back, rolling her shoulders to get accustomed to the new feel. "Alright, I'm ready..."

Meanwhile...

As the DWMA army continued its retreat, Rose met up with Stein. "Are we still providing cover?" He nodded, firing a barrage as they retreated through the streets. "Yes, we just need to distract them long enough for Maka and the others to find Inker..." She only nodded, dropping onto the ground and letting her flurry of petals wash through the streets, heading back to the square and crashing into the army, cutting into the unproxied constructs.

Meanwhile...

Maka gave this one more thought before answering. "Yes, we would. Though his or her intentions are just, if they consumed too many souls they would become a full kishin, and become the very evil they sought to eradicate, whether they wanted to or not."

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 10:00 pm

ooc: Lets just say all my characters followed the retreat.
" So we need to find inker. " Vinnie said. Ben piped up. " Simple, we follow the ink. " He opened a manhole. " We go down and see where the poison is being pumped in. Follow the tube, boom. Caught out kieshen. "
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 10:31 pm

That, I understand. Very well, onto my next question. Suppose you had the means to prevent a kishin from ever being formed again, but to do so, you would have to commit an unspeakable act?

MEANWHILE

Spider holstered his pistol, sheathed his sword, and loaded his rifle. "Alright. Lets scoot." With that, he headed outside.

MEANWHILE

"Currently trying to retreat so they can go ruin more parties. If you want, I can show you the way." Said Inker to Mania

MEANWHILE

"Rose, Rose, Rose. Why do you push yourself like this? It simply CANNOT be good for you.  I wouldn't be surprised if the combination of harsh smoke filling your lungs and the strain of using all your tricks gives you some horrible disease. Why don't you go lie down? Alternatively, you can prevent two students I spy from entering the sewers and burning alive. Did I mention two of your students are entering the sewers, which is filled with explosive gas and ink? You may wish to prevent this."

The petals destroyed quite a few constructs. However, they were quickly replaced.

And while this was going on, the manhole that Jacs chars opened up would emit a horrible, cloying stench, that would cause those who breathed it to become lightheaded.

MEANWHILE

Jun would spot, raised from the ground, a seeming fortress, that was decidedly out of place. Its main gate was open. "He is waiting for you inside. Inside, with the tools necessary to make you even more powerful."

MEANWHILE

Kitai would find, in the trunk of one of the cars, a odd metal box. "That! Yes, give it to one of my constructs. I will give you adequate recompense."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 10:38 pm

Rose grunted with effort, shifting some of the petals to stop in front of the manhole they'd open, spelling out NO in big glowing pink. The rest of the swarm continued to shift through the army, working to distract them.

Meanwhile...

Dowan leads out of warehouse, waving Sylas over. "We're ready. Where are we going?" Sylas focused inward, trying to find the largest kishin he could feel in the area.
OOC: Up to you, Beetle, if they find him or not.

Meanwhile...

Maka took her longest on this question before shaking her head. "No, I wouldn't do it. Yes, the Kishin do horrible things to the world, but if we do horrible things to stop them, how are we better than they are?"

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 10:47 pm

Nora and Drake continued to retreat. Drake looked at Vinnie and Ben with a confused look, then covering his nose with the sleeve of his jacket. "What are you doing? Close that thing before we all get high and pass out." Drake with a stern voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 10:58 pm

Kitai looked extremely startled for a moment before he calmly- "GAH! NINJAS!"-Why do I bother.... Kitai leaped almost three feet in the air, and immediately started searching for where the voice came from once he landed. He spied a gun near his feet, and picked it up. Then he noticed that he had a box in his left hand. "Two questions, first being, what does it do, ans second being what am I being paid?" He said, sounding very business-like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 11:09 pm

Jun moved sluggishly past the gate, and began the trek to the door he planned to tear open. If these were the kind of people he had to work with, the kind of things he would have to do, just to help people, then he would do so thinking about it as little as possible. Even in this emotionally oblivious state, he felt the pressure of great guilt, even though he has yet to act out of character. Without a word or thought, he cleaves into the obstacle in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 11:20 pm

"The box contains two items that, while useless to you, are extremely valuable to me. As for what you are being paid, that depends, how much do you want? I can literally deliver to you the contents of over two dozen vaults. Or, if you wish for something other than money, name your price, and if I can deliver it, I shall."

MEANWHILE
(OOC: I.....never mentioned a door at all.)

Inside the fortress, Jun would see several people working on odd forges. Each of them were chained, and in a uniform not unlike that of a convict. Surrounding the walls were exceptionally large, armored constructs. "So, your the new lieutenant, eh?" They would hear a voice from behind them, and would turn to see a Kishin Egg in a twisted set of swat armor, twice the size of a man, and BOLTED to his arm, a riot shield. "Names Duke Lockdown, third of King Inkers lieutenants. He told me to set you and your weapon up with some power. Before I do that, quick question, you aren't adverse to devouring the souls of the scum of the earth, are you?"

MEANWHILE

Dowan would detect the largest Kishin in the area to be....due west.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 11:32 pm

Sylas and Dowan pointed west at the same time, speaking at the same time as well. "That way." They looked to one another, smiling a bit. Sylas's cloak flared into existence, a flash of black and red soul energy. He closed his eyes for a moment, opening them to reveal his left eye was now eerily similar to Asura's Kishin eye. He spoke with two voices at that point. "We're ready."

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 11:35 pm

Kitai tapped the barrel of his new gun against his chin, making him look like he was actually thinking. "Only two things I guess come to mind. I would either say this 'black blood' I've heard about, or at least a good dozen pure souls. I'd prefer the former, but I can understand that it would be a difficult thing to get. Tell me that we've got a deal and you'll get your toys." He told him, with that evil grin on his face that could make children cry.
Back to top Go down
Squid Girl
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 11:43 pm

Kuro couldn't help himself anymore. He had to show himself. With a large metallic shank, a black scythe blade shot out of Jun's spine, tearing a large cut in his back. With a surge, a thin, frail looking form appeared. The figure wasn't that buff, and was all black, shaped like a bald man with two large horns. The bottom half remained attached to Jun's spine. It opened it's eyes, letting out a feint red light. "He doesn't eat souls, but I do." The monster said for Jun, sticking out it's tongue, flicking it once, then stretching it's arms. It had been awhile, but now seemed like a good time to break out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 12:00 am

(OOC: S-sorry, I just assumed that... IGNORE IT!! x3 )

Jun only had a moment to tremble at the mans question before a sharp pain turned his entire mind white. Bending over, he gave a blood curdling scream as his back was tore open. As quickly as it had started, the pain was gone. Lucky Kuro had chosen a small form, or his agony might not have been to succinct. Panting, he looks to this new figure. "K-kuro?" He wondered aloud. Slowly straitening his back, he responded to the man. "R-right... Just give them to Kuro..."
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 12:14 am

"I would love to, but the thing is, YOU have the ring. I can give your weapon some souls as well, not really a problem, but if you want to get full functionality out of that ring, you're going to HAVE to eat souls. And considering who we're up against, not having enough power is a death sentence. Look, if its because of moral reasons, all the souls I can give you belonged to some bad, bad people. The scum of the earth. Hell, you'd be a hero for getting rid of them. Anyways, I can spare about twenty each, plus a few things my forge workers are designing."

MEANWHILE

"....I can provide the souls at least. And since you saved me some time, I will raise it to a nice, round thirty. Nearby is an abandoned house. I will have one of my constructs drop off your requested souls. You can then give the construct the box and its contents."

MEANWHILE

Spider's jaw would drop, and he would jump back, raising his rifle. "Okay, what the HELL. Seriously, mind explaining why you're appearance got all 'kishin-y'?" He looked....somewhat frightened.

MEANWHILE

I find your answer naïve, but acceptable. Very well, I am out of questions. You may ask your own. Be VERY careful about your wording, as I am required to try and subvert your questions via loopholes. You have three questions. Go.

MEANWHILE

"You're quite like that energizer bunny, aren't you ,Rose? You just keep going and going and going. You realize that that army is only a small fraction of my forces I sent to distract YOU? Anyways, moving on, I could give you the power to destroy my army with one slice, to hunt me down with ease. You would never have to worry about tiring or overexerting yourself again. All you have to do is ask."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 12:21 am

Rose lifted herself onto a cloud of soul petals, yawning out of boredom. "That kind of power is boring and overrated. I'd prefer what I can earn through practice any day..."

Meanwhile..

Sylas looked west. "The answer would take too long. We don't have the time." He pulled his axes from the very fabric of the cloak, starting to use them to scale the wall.Dowan looked to Spider and gave an apologetic smile before running to a nearby fire escape, pulling the ladder down and racing up it.

Meanwhile...

Maka thought for a few moments. "Is Inker inside the boundaries of what would be considered the City of Berlin?"

Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 12:42 am

Twenty souls?!? That was more than Kuro had collected since he was turned into this! "Souls do mean power, and they're amazing when you eat them. Probably the only thing I'd want more than potato chips!" Kuro said, putting his hands on Jun's head and leaning forward to hang upside-down in Jun's face. "What do you say?" He asked, grinning eagerly at Jun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 2:15 am

Jun wouldn't romanticize the idea of eating souls. It was wrong, and he knew it. The possibility that he could wipe out evil was a priceless thought however. Looking to Kuro, his expression reflected the battle in his head. His personality found it's self in a fight once more, inching its way to something more dark this time. The conflict shifted from words into a set of unutterable feelings that would overflow into his wavelength. Finally, his heart sets on a feeling of self-loathing. The string of decisions he was being pulled into had enervated his already delicate moral compass. His face falling blank, he decides on a dime, in an attempt to relieve himself of the responsibility of his choice. "I-I guess that-... that's okay." He stated in a tenuous voice.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 8:22 am

Mania shrugs "nah, I've got it!" He shoots into the air with a large blast, grabbing onto the top of a building and looking around the city for a moment. He focuses in on some movement elsewhere "Oooh, there they are!!" He shouts shooting off in their direction and landing directly in the middle of the retreating shibusen. He launches a few explosions around the edge of the crowd, herding them closer to himself "HI GUYS! I'm here to murder all of you!"
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 8:28 am

Gabriel marched along with the army feeling usless. He had grabbed a quart of the ink, how couldent he? It everywhere. But without his lab he just.... Couldent work it. Then he was so distracted he practically walked into a wall. He looked up and saw a sign that said KBI Kunststoffbeutel Produktions GmbH & Co. KG... A chem lab! " oh thank god. " he forced open the door and got to work examining the ink, he was a prodogy. And with alchemy he could examine it farther.
Vinnie tapped Ben on the shoulder. " the keishen, where are they? "
Ooc where are they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   

Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next