Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ink Army(OPEN.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 1:08 pm

That seems quite fair.' 'Take the offer! TAKE IT!' The two voices told him, hurting Kitai's head for a brief moment. Ignoring whatever lets the ink master talk to him, he began his trek towards the warehouse that was mentioned.

Ooc: Sorry for the short post, but I'm going to be gone most of the day, so I felt it only fair to put something up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 5:58 pm

"Thing is, Rose, training can't get you near to my level. Meh. You'll agree with me eventually. So, for the next city I attack, I was thinking Beijing or Madrid. What say you?"

THEN MANIA SHOWS UP

"Also, I made a friend. My friend likes to blow things up. Have fun."

MEANWHILE

....Yes. He is in Berlin. How long for, I cannot say.

MEANWHILE

I already mentioned, all the electricity was out, and even were that NOT the case, I also mentioned all the nearbye buildings were on fire. So, the lab Gabriel entered, would have most of its equipment destroyed, and even were this NOT the case, he still wouldn't be able to use them. And, surprise, surprise, surprise, the nearest Kishin Egg was in the graveyard.

MEANWHILE

"Alright." Seconds later, one of Lockdowns constructs appeared, carrying two crates filled with souls. Rather dirty, sleezy looking souls, but lockdown HAD said they belonged to the scum of the earth. The construct set the crates down in front of Jun and Kuro

MEANWHILE

Spider sighed. Damnit. "Alright. Time to show you yanks how a spy does it." Pulling out his pistol, he pressed a button, and fired a grappling hook at the roof, which latched on, and pulled him up.

MEANWHILE

The warehouse mentioned was fairly close. It apparently had electricity, as you could see lights inside.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 6:14 pm

Sylas and Dowan had regrouped on the roof, and waited patiently for Spider to catch up. Once all were gathered, Sylas pointed in the direction of the egg. "We go that way." Dowan nodded with his direction, moving to the edge of the roof facing that direction.

Meanwhile...

Rose's eyes widened, and the flurry of petals that had blocked the students from entering the sewers moved to fly towards Mania, their razor sharp edges on a direct path for him. Stein skidded to a halt, spinning towards Mania and taking aim with Aiko, firing a single shot towards Mania, the beam of light flying towards him from the opposite direction of Rose's petals.

Meanwhile...

Maka began to slowly pace back and forth, thinking before asking her next question."In what direction on a cardinal compass is Inker?" Kid and Black*Star, meanwhile, remained cautiously behind her, still wary of a double cross.

Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 6:41 pm

Mania whips his head about in mock panic. He knew keeping up with their individual attacks and movements would be to difficult, so instead, he simply dropped to the ground, focusing his power into the ground beneath his opponents. The resulting explosions carried mania's very essence inside them, the flames capable of inflicting far more agony than their naturally occurring counterparts. If nothing else, they would blow razor sharp shrapnel in every direction; damage was almost guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Emalia
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 7:41 pm

Kuro's eyes seemed to get brighter as the crates came out. Kuro had never seen so many souls in one place before... it was beautiful! Kuro reached for one of the squishy balls of blue goodness. "So we can just have these...?" He asked, not waiting for a response before wrapping his tongue around one of the souls and swallowing happily. Just as he remembered, they were amazing. Within minutes Kuro had consumed his entire crate of twenty. A nice grin crossed his face. "With terms like this, you can count on my help." He said, looking back down at Jun. "Go on, try one. I'm right here." He encouraged, with a twisted smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 7:56 pm

Jun's face wore a mild disgust, as he watched Kuro devour his share in what must must been moments from his point of view. "R-right... try one." His voice escaped to form soft sounds. The dark weapon's words were both comforting, and unnerving however, he was left unsure. Once more Jun decided it best not to think about it. Picking up one of the orbs, he closes his eyes, and manages it down his throat, and finally into his body. Immediately he was met with a sinking feeling in his heart, that was chased away by a surge of some wonderful thing that he couldn't identify. Eating the soul had left a bad taste in the back of his mind. The more he thought on it, the worse it became. Deciding not to let it happen again, Jun works his way through the remaining souls as fast as he could manage, an expression of guilt, and confusion never leaving his face.
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 8:18 pm

Gabriel entered the ruined lab and felt disheartened. In the back most of the equipment wasn't damaged... but without electricity... " Screw electricity! " Gabriel said. " I got battery powered microscopes and gas burners. Time to unravel the secrets of the ink. " He cracked his fingers. Poured some black goo in a pitry dish and started examining it.
Vinnie took the long way around the burned buildings. As to not burn to death. Then he made a beeline for the graveyard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 8:37 pm

Spider nodded and followed. Eventually, they would see the outside of a odd, white building. Upon the building was a sign with the German word for 'Soul'. "Seele Metaphysics. This place researched souls and the like. The society provided about half of their funding. Huh. Well, this isn't going to be fun."

MEANWHILE

I do not know his exact location in the city. All I know is, he is still in the city.

MEANWHILE

Gabriel would notice that the ink behaved...weird. IT WAS ALMOST LIKE INKER COULD MESS WITH ITS PROPERTIES TO NULL WHATEVER HE USED.

MEANWHILE

"Alright, now that that's over with, I suggest you use SOME of those souls to power up your ring. Anyways, moving on, we need you to 'deal' with a certain Kishin Egg. The guy is holding an object we need, and isn't open to negotiation. I'll have the archivist transmit his location."

With that, information entered Juns mind via the ring. The target was located in a office building. Said target had collected thirty souls. The object that needed retrieval was a black, metal box.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 8:45 pm

Rose raised her arms to shield herself, and the petals upon which she sat moved, protecting her vital areas but resulting in a multitude of scratches on her arms and legs. She grunted with effort, sweeping a hand downward to direct the large petal storm the flew straight for Mania. Stein saw what Mania was doing, and planted a hand on the ground, pushing his own soul force into the ground to negate his attack. Meanwhile, the shot he had fired zipped through the air, coming around for another hit against the Kishin.

Meanwhile...

Sylas looked up at the building, his grip tightening around his axes. Dowan drew her greatsword, hefting the weapon a moment before nodding. Sylas began to walk towards the door, inspecting the shadows all around the city.

Meanwhile...

Maka thought about her last question for some time, still pacing back and forth, before snapping her fingers as an idea came to mind. "In as great detail as you can... tell us what you know of Inker's plan."

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 8:52 pm

Quickly approaching one of the only buildings that wasn't being burned down, Kitai decided to enter with caution."What the heck is caution?" 'It's that thing that you do when you have more than half a working brain cell. Good for you that you lack even that much!' The trapped death scythe told him, sounding more and more irritated with each passing word. The demon blade's face scowled for an instant, before returning to his wickedly gleeful smile. Ignoring his other half, he backed up from the wall, staring at one of the windows with an insane twinkle in his eye. Not a moment later, a blood-red sword crashed through said window. The sword stuck into the ground, as the glass fell around it. Pizza_delivery!' A voice called out, as Kitai's face appeared on the side of his sword form, quickly scanning his surroundings.

Last edited by nevermore on April 9th 2014, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 8:55 pm

Gabriel started to administer potions which he thought would harm the ink. Paralysis potion, if there was a bug in it it would kill it on the spot. He put a magnet up against it, if some kind of mechine controlled the ink that would to her. Then a spark of intuition arose. He cut himself open and the small amount of modified black blood within him flowed out. The blood followed his commands. If it could somehow gain control of the ink, then he could toss the controllable ink in the water supply. He wouldn't be able to control the ink army, but he could keep inker from doing so.
ooc: So when Vinnie arrives at the graveyard, what's going on there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 10:04 pm

Jun sighed with relief. Just a kishin egg. This I'm used to. Beginning in the direction he now knew innately, he paces himself while still making haste. He needed to get this over with. He could still feel the souls he had consumed working to twist his soul. He wondered how much this might change him in the long run. He didn't feel any different. That is to say, not yet.

(OOC: Sorry, shortish post.)
Back to top Go down
CT The Broken Soul
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 10:29 pm

Ooc: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I might get some facts wrong.

Nora ducked as shrapnel flew everywhere. 'Damn' he thought as he got some scratches. "Drake, katana mode!" "Right!" Drake said, turning into a long, blue katana. "I'm getting sick of this f***ing Inker guy!" Nora yelled. "Dragon Summoning!" Nora yelled, and Grimlock, the blue energy dragon erupted from the blade, connectd threw a line of energy. Grimlock wrapped itself around Mania, squeezing tightly. "Eat this!" was the last thing Nora said before slicing at Mania's face.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 9th 2014, 11:03 pm

Mania stands up and dusts off "Well, that was cos-oh crap!" He exclaims shooting blue fire outward in all directions as a frightened, involuntary reaction, albeit, a fortunate one, as it caused the projectile to burst. Mania pokes his lip out petulantly and stomps "You guys should just let us do what we want! You can't get mad just because they didn't invite you to the party to!"
Back to top Go down
Emalia
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 10th 2014, 6:13 am

Kuro scanned around as they walked, keeping an eye out for other students. If they ran into someone who didn't have soul percept, they'd be pretty easy to fool if Jun kept his back away from them. Kuro decided now wasn't the best time to have a giant person in your back, so he pulled himself back inside the cut. So Jun, is it far? Kuro asked, having ignored the maps back when Jun had studied them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 10th 2014, 5:31 pm

On the inside of the warehouse, Kitai would see fifteen souls floating about, as well as......

Two very large cheese wheels.

"Consider the cheese a gift. The one on the left is provolone, the other is, I think, Munster, though I am, admittedly, no expert on types of cheese."

MEANWHILE

Long term, I have no idea. Short term, cause as much chaos as possible. Very well, moving on-

It was at that time that Vinnie arrived! He would see Maka and Co talking to a Kishin Egg in grey robes and a weird mask!

MEANWHILE
(OOC: Okay, Jac, I read Gabriels profile, NO WHERES does It mention black blood. At all. So, calling bullshit on that last part.)
None of the things Gabriel tried did anything.

MEANWHILE

Jun would recall that the target was located in a airplane hangar nearby. Shouldn't be more than ten minutes.

MEANWHILE

As the group entered the building, they would hear the intercom.

"Welcome to Seele Metaphysics. My name is Duke Lokir, Eighth Liutenant of King Inker. I would gloat about how 'I am imminently superior' and all that, but that would be boring. Hurry up to the third floor. I have a surprise waiting for you in the form of a horrible decision. "
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 10th 2014, 5:42 pm

Sylas and Dowan looked to one another before looking to Spider, then breaking into a sprint up the stairs to the third floor, keeping their weapons at the ready.

Meanwhile...

Kid noticed Vinnie, and got between Maka, the kishin, and him. "Don't do anything stupid. We're negotiating."

Maka scowled a bit, but nodded. "You'll release your prisoners, as you've promised?"

Meanwhile...

Rose dropped herself onto the broken ground, running towards Mania with Kyllic's Naginata blade ready to impale him. Her rose petals, most having survived his attack, surged beside her, a two pronged attack against Mania.

Stein takes a deep breath, Aiko and Sozen glowing in his grip. When he pulled the trigger, a flurry of beams all fired from the barrel, headed straight for mania. "Regnant Death Blossom!"

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 10th 2014, 6:23 pm

ooc: http://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t1075-jac600-s-vast-charecter-log#75574 I should have added it earlier.
Gabriel poured more of his ink into another station and turned on a burner. To see if it would behave differently under other circumstances. He brewed a little more freezing potion and used it to chill another batch. Then he tested every batch against different sound waves. " I WILL COUNQUER YOU VILE INK! " He yelled running around to keep everything optimal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 10th 2014, 7:53 pm

Jun shivered slightly, as Kuro slid back into the cut. A sensation he definitely wasn't used to. "T-ten minutes, or so." He responded in an unsteady voice that ebbed with his chill. There was a warm feeling at Jun's core now, or was it cold? He could only surmise this was the work of the pure souls. Jun still hated what he had done, but there was no point in regretting it now. He had to believe he had done the right thing. Deciding that it was too distracting, he takes off into a run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 10th 2014, 8:51 pm

A massive shiver passed over Kitai's body, as he gazed hungrily at the cheese wheels, with a smile that was literally ear to ear. The wheels were about three feet tall and a foot wide. He was about to eat them both in an extremely cartoonish manner, when he remembered that he was still supposed to deliver the box. "AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, do I have to?" Yes, now give that ink guy the box. "Fine.... Where is your ink guy? I want to get this over with." He said out loud, knowing that the puppeteer was still listening.
Back to top Go down
CT The Broken Soul
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 10th 2014, 10:32 pm

Ooc: sorry for not posting for a long time. The touch screen on my nook was jacking up. Every time I typed it would do this tshfjvhyhgfbjctnghfhfg.
Its fine now. I couldnt fix it but as soon as I showed my mom and actually TRIED to get it to mess up, it wouldnt, like it didnt want to get caught or something. Lol.

Nora jumped back when Mania shot the blue fire. He was confused at what Mania meant by....party. "Are you nuts or something? This isn't a party. And don't just think you can kill ALL of the DWMA's best students, along with some of its best miesters." He said. "I'm not your average everyday kid. I may be a one star miester, but I'm full of suprises." Nora did a front flip, landing one the other side of Mania. He punched him, sending a wave of soulforce into Mania's gut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 10th 2014, 11:18 pm

A construct would appear before Kitai, holding its hand out for the box. "A pleasure to do business with you. Enjoy the cheese, I hear german made cheeses are simply brilliant."

MEANWHILE

Yes, yes, do not worry. The civilians are safe and sound, albeit knocked out. That's more for their benefit than anything. See, people use less oxygen while asleep, and with them out of it, I didn't have to worry about them suffocating. You will find them in the tunnel behind that door.

The grey rider pointed at a odd looking mausoleum door.

Now, as I have kept my side of the bargain, may I presume I am free to go?

MEANWHILE

Gabriel was in a BURNING BUILDING. He would begin to suffer burns via convection, and feel VERY lightheaded due to the SMOKE. And the things he tried wouldn't work as well.

MEANWHILE

Third floor, the group would come to a odd looking hallway.

"Proceed DOWN the hallway, and if you enjoy having fingers, don't touch the walls. Also, there's a vending machine on the way, please support Seele by buying our patented 'Soulforce Soda', and no, it doesn't have actual souls in it."

The group would hear grumbling over the intercom. "Stupid....Soda...I absolutely HATE giving tours. Really, I have a IQ the size of a planet, and they delegate me to a goddamn MIDBOSS. Really...If I wasn't getting stupid high funding out of this...."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 10th 2014, 11:24 pm

Sylas proceeded first down the hallway, passing by the vending machine without second glance. Dowan followed behind, taking a moment to look at the vending machine before continuing on.

Meanwhile...

Maka looked to Kid and Black*Star, both of whom nodded. She turned back to the kishin. "We had an agreement. You lived up to your end. We'll live up to ours..."

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 10th 2014, 11:32 pm

Kitai hands the construct the box full of whatever, and it disappeared. Upon it's departure, Kitai consumes all of the souls he was promised, and finds something to carry the cheeses in. He eventually finds some rope, ties it up, and carries the cheese out of the building, and out of the city, not wanting to push is luck like last time.

Ooc: And like that, Kitai is out of the thread.
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 10th 2014, 11:39 pm

Gabriel had to put on a mask. " I got to put out these fires before anything else. " He tried to gauge the severity of the fire and see if the building was salvageable or if he should nick some equipment and run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   

Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next