Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ink Army(OPEN.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 11th 2014, 5:42 pm

It wasn't salvageable. The building would likely have to be bulldozed and rebuilt from the ground up. Also, due to Gabriel ignoring the fact that convection and flashfires exist, his clothes would catch aflame.

MEANWHILE

Sylas and the trio would come before a glass window, and two cylindrical objects with a number of buttons on them. Down in the courtyard below, they would see.....many, many people huddled together,  boxed in by the constructs. "Here's how this is going to go down. You see those cylinders? Press 20 on them, then punch the numbers 39283843330. Follow my instructions, or I start wasting civvies. And before you get any ideas, that glass is made up of a substance we designed to be hard as hell. It would take you a good twenty minutes based on your performance with the shutters to break through, while it would take me less that five seconds to gas them with a bomber."

MEANWHILE

The grey rider nods, and rises, exiting the graveyard. Au revoir, meisters. Pleasure to meet you. Shame our next encounter shall be as enemies.

MEANWHILE

Jun would soon be outside the hangar. Several lights were on inside, and shouting could be heard.

Last edited by beetlegeuse on April 11th 2014, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 11th 2014, 6:08 pm

Gabriel took a step back and stomped on his cloak. Putting out the fire. He didn't bother to look for an exit. He put out his hands to the nearest wall, concentrated hard, and it disappeared into butterflies. One of his flashier moves. Then he walked back out on the street, science couldn't help him. He turned into a falcon and flew to the graveyard, looks like the only thing that could help birlin was killing inker. He got there just as Vinnie did.
ooc: What's going on there again?

Last edited by jac600 on April 11th 2014, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 11th 2014, 6:12 pm

Jun continued in his discomfort. His heart seemed to continue falling deeper into this sinking feeling, but now was the time to focus. He stops in front of the hanger for a moment of though. Arguing? He said there was only one... Maybe it's just that crazy. Deciding it didn't matter, Jun began a walk into the hanger. It might have behooved him to take a more subtle approach, but he assumed the Inker needed what this one had as soon as he could get it. Even still, Jun remains cautious.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 11th 2014, 7:27 pm

Mania starts to cackle as both attacks converge towards him. He jumps upwards on a jet of flame before dropping to the ground, getting grazed across his arms and legs by rose's attack on his way down. The large gashes quickly begin dripping blood. Mania looks at the wound in shock "You...you cut me!? I thought we were just playing!? You wanna make this freaking PERSONAL!! YOU GOT IT!" With that mania flies into a fury, ripping enormous gouts of flame, seemingly from the ground. Puffs of black smoke belch from his mouth with every breath, and balls of searing fire form in his hands. A massive wall of fire surrounds them, cutting them off from the group of shibusen and killing those students that couldn't back away quickly enough.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 11th 2014, 8:25 pm

Sylas gestured to the canisters. "Spider, would you mind?" He looked around the room. "Let me guess... an aerosol of the ink? Something else to drive us to insanity?"

Meanwhile...

Maka and company looked to one another, before Kid and Black*Star looked to Maka. She nodded, engaging her soul perception and trying to find a large enough Kishin presence that could be Inker.

Meanwhile...

Rose looked at the flame wall that had encaged them before starting to spin Kyllic, his weapon form beginning to glow. The wind began to pick up, and the petals surrounded her to form a shield while she began her resonance technique.

Stein dodged the fire, firing at Mania again, attempting to draw his attention to allow Rose to complete her attack.

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 11th 2014, 9:22 pm

Gabriel would arrive at the graveyard, where Maka and Co had just finished talking things out with a kishin egg! Meanwhile, Maka would spot a MASSIVE Kishin Soul WAAY north.  With at least three medium high level Kishin Eggs along the way.

MEANWHILE

"Not quite. I don't bother with elaborate traps, and the lieutenant who uses air versions of the ink is currently residing in an airplane hangar, about to be slain because he decided to grow a conscience two minutes two late."

Meanwhile, Spider would go punch in the code, and the cylinder would rise, revealing....

"Fuck."

Twenty souls, all smudged up.

"My goal is simple. Turn ONE of you into a Kishin Egg. Now, the souls you see before you belonged to some scum. Worst of the worst, the only people we could experiment on without consent without everyone getting up in arms. Now, the one I want to eat those souls is....Damnit, give me a minute, damn notes."

A sound of shuffeling would be heard.

"Dewon. Huh. Moving on, I must now ask you, which is more valuable to you, your sanity, or the lives of roughly a hundred people? And please, no fucking around. Giving you two minutes, starting now, to decide whether or not you are willing to eat the twenty souls of human monsters to save one hundred and five civilians."

MEANWHILE

Jun would enter the hangar....

And be confronted by a Kishin Egg shaking a young womans corpse, yelling gibberish at it. All around him, a dark mist could be seen, and the man himself seemed to have a gasmask welded to his face. In one corner, Jun could see a table with a small crate of five souls on it, and in another, a large box.
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 11th 2014, 9:25 pm

" hey friends. " Gabriel said getting chummy as Vinnie arrived right behind him. " Backups here, what do you need? "
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 11th 2014, 9:47 pm

Sylas went towards the window, looking out at the people. "How are you going to kill these people?" Dowan, meanwhile, looked at the canisters, her skin turning pale at the mere suggestion of being turned into a kishin.

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 11th 2014, 9:56 pm

"What are you talking about?" Nora asked Mania."Of course we weren't messing around. But no matter. Yourr soul is mine now." Nora's eeyes began to glow a bright blue. "DRAGON SUMMONING!" He yelled. The blue dragon Grimlock erupted from the blade of Drake, glowing with energy. Grimlock roared, growing two extra heads. They surrounded Mania, blowing giant columnns of blue wavelengths of Nora's soul at him from three different directions. This would be hard to dodge unless you had Godspeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 11th 2014, 10:42 pm

"You know how bombers can turn into little orbs after death that just SPEW toxic gas? That's how."

Sylas would spot several bombers in the crowd.

"Anyways, times up. Do or die time, here, and guess what? Live feed, the whole worlds watching."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 11th 2014, 10:47 pm

Sylas started shaking. His cloak began to glow, a frightening mixture of black and red that swirled into unnatural patterns. The air around him seemed thicker, also unnatural. "Kishin... Do you know how madness first entered this world?" His axes began to glow. Do it... You're going to regret this in the morning. If you make it that long... Does it sound like I care? Give me all of it. All the power I can handle...

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 11th 2014, 11:15 pm

"Blah blah blah, Asura Asura Asura, madness, kishins, Canada. Do I really look like I care in anyways shape or form? Lemme let you in on a little secret: Inkers Lieutenants are a LITTLE bit different than your standard Kishin Egg. Inker himself, is VERY, VERY different, what with being connected to a creature that would make Nyarlathotep shat itself. So, before you decide to do something AMAZINGLY stupid, ask yourself, 'will my inane plan fail because I failed to take into account that the people I was planning to effect were moderately to highly different from what my plan would normally be used on'. Also, ask yourself, 'does my plan have a high chance of unleashing said eldritch abomination into the world'."

Spider, meanwhile, would be looking extremely worried. "Sylas, calm down. We DON'T want to provoke the guy who can blow up a large group of civilians with extreme speed."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 11th 2014, 11:31 pm

Sylas looked back towards Spider. "Do you have any idea how done I am staying calm? Any at all. I am one hundred and ten percent done. No. Now we do this way. Today, just this once, nobody dies." He overlapped the two glowing axes, merging them into one ace that glowed brighter than the two did apart. He pulled the axe back before slamming it forward into the glass. On impact, a spiders web of cracks appeared in the glass. At that moment, his spears pushed out from his back, impacting the glass and making tinier spider webs. He hit it again, starting to form a small hole that a pair of spears broke through. All the while he was cackling maniacally. "Aha! Ahahaha! KNOWLEDGE REGARDING THE DAMNED SHUTTERS!? I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING THEN! OH, BUT NOW I KNOW! THIS GLASS IF DAMNED CHILDS PLAY!" He pulled the glowing axe back one more time before swing it forward, sending cracks throughout the entire pane of glass, and sending his spears down to spear the bombers and lift them into the air, spearing the closest three first.

Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 12:21 am

Mania growls, frustrated at defending from two people at once. He spins in a circle, breathing white hot flame in all directions. Both stein and rose would have to move closer to the wall of flame in order to block such an attack, or risk being scorched.

Ooc: not very into dialogue, are they?
Back to top Go down
CT The Broken Soul
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 12:22 am

Ooc: umm, mania is under attack by nora
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 12:27 am

Ooc: wait, when did you join the fight!? I'm sorry, I just didn't do all the reading.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 12:45 am

OOC: Um, since when, because he's been under pretty constant attack from Rose and Stein since his arrival...

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 9:36 am

Ooc: about right after his first attack. When rose and stein started to attack.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 10:45 am

Ooc: ohhh, I see it! I'm really sorry crona! I'll count any attacks from this point on, k?
Back to top Go down
CT The Broken Soul
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 11:23 am

Ooc: Its ok, no biggy.

Grimlock, the dragon, flew in front of Nora, protecting him from the fire Mania was breathing. The blue dragon evaporated when hit with the fire, leaving a blue tint in the air where he was. "Drake scythe mode!" Nora yelled, and Drake turned into a long blue scythe. Nora jumped towards Mania, spinning with Drake's blade set to cut through Mania.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 1:40 pm

Sylas barely managed to get the bombers out of range before they exploded. "Damnit. Well, now that you have spared those civilians from immediate death, I suspect you wish to head up here and smack me around a bit. Head to the roof then."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 1:46 pm

OOC: I kind of tried to leave it open for only a partial victory, but whatever.

Sylas looked over to the other two, his axe vanishing. "Stay here. Keep those people safe. We're going to handle the rest of this..." He pulled a pair of new axes from his cloak, swinging out the broken window and starting to climb up the side of the building. Dowan ran to the window, watching him climb. "Sylas! Don't! We need to stay together!" Either he didn't hear her, or he didn't register it, because he kept climbing, swinging up onto the roof.

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 2:00 pm

On the roof, Sylas would spot....

Several constructs, surrounding a man in a lab coat. Said man looked.....ugly, with a long LONG, beak like nose, beady black eyes, a bald, scar covered head, and a mouth filled with tiny, sharp little teeth. "Well, I suppose this is where we decide to fight each other to the death then. Before we do that, however, kindly look down at the people you saved for a moment."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 2:02 pm

Sylas took a moment to look back at them, managing to keep one eye on the man before him.

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 2:02 pm

Jun smiled to himself. Yep, just that crazy. Looking left then right, he decides 5 souls probably aren't the objective. Found a bonus for you Kuro. First... Raking his weapon into the ground, he awaits a reaction from his opponent. Just because eating souls would turn him into a monster, didn't mean he had to act like one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   

Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next