Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ink Army(OPEN.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 2:20 pm

The kishin egg would swerve around to face Jun, continuing with its gibberish. After a moment, it rushed forward, swinging the corpse as a weapon.

MEANWHILE

Sylas would notice water pooling around the civilians feet. "Fun fact, every lieutenant has a substance it creates constructs from. Mine is water." With that, in the space of a few seconds, watery, clear bombers would form, and detonate in the same second, releasing toxic gas, killing almost all of the civilians.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 2:27 pm

Sylas turned back to the kishin, eyes literally glowing with anger. "You're going to regret doing that..." His attack was instantaneous, spears forming from his shoulders to piece the other constructs on the roof, leaving just him and the other Kishin.

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 2:28 pm

Jun was immediately disgusted by the fact that this thing was willing to use a corpse as a weapon. Still, this was the sort of thing he would work to put an end to. In a split second choice, he decides he would accept the blow from the corpse, using the opportunity swinging Kuro at the Kishin. With Kuro's ability to harden his blood, the blow would most likely mean little to him.
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 4:05 pm

"I am so intimidated right now. Anyways...."

Sylas would notice that water had begun to pool on the ground, some of it even dripping off. "I just had one of my constructs activate one of the buildings many, many, anti-fire protocols. AKA, the one that floods the building. And wouldn't you know it, unlike Inker, my construct creation isn't reliant on line of sight. Only range. And guess what? Your wife and the fellow who was accompanying you, at this moment, are about to have to deal with an ENTIRE building full of water bombers. You COULD stay and fight me, but then, they would likely die of poison gas."

MEANWHILE

Dowan would begin to notice that the floor was beginning to be flooded with water, going up to her ankles.  She would then notice individual shapes rising from the water..... in the form of bombers. "Oh what the hell!" Said Spider as he raised his gun at the nascent bombers. "Dowan, some ideas here? I don't particularly want to die from toxic gas."

MEANWHILE

Jun would take the hit, and would feel the corpses bones breaking as it hit him. His blade, meanwhile, would bury itself in the Kishin eggs side....And the kishin itself wouldn't be phased, as it swung the corpse again.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 4:25 pm

Dowan grabbed Spider by the hand, running at full speed towards the hole in the window. Her grip on his hand tightened, and she drew her greatsword with the other, having no trouble carrying the massive blade in just one hand. She jumped and twisted, stabbing her sword into the side of the building, hanging from it while holding him. She looked down at him, gritting her teeth. "G-Grab something!" With that she tossed him up, getting him up high enough to just barely grab onto the edge of the roof. She, meanwhile, drew a knife she had hidden in her boot, digging herself firmly into the side of the wall before starting to climb, not unlike Sylas had.

Sylas charged, his axes starting to glow again. "SHE'S STRONGER THAN I AM!" He impacted the kishin, blades swinging in two converging downward arcs, one from each side.

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 4:30 pm

A shiver moved down Jun's spine as the defenseless copse crackled against him. In a sort of anger, Jun buries his foot into the Kishin's stomach, tearing Kuro backwards out of the creature's body. Hopefully the battle would end soon. This thing was particularly disgusting out of what he had seen today.
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 5:05 pm

Spider successfully grabbed the edge of the roof, and began pulling himself up. "Goddamn it."

Of course, while this was happening, Sylas's attack would....hit the kishin egg, sinking into it. "Bugger." With that, the kishin egg would die, and a single red soul would appear. "Ah, Lokir, I should have spec'd you better for one on one combat. Ah well. So, you managed to silence one of my lieutenants. Bravo. However..." Quick as a flash, a raider would scramble onto the roof, grab the soul, and leap off the other end. "I still have uses for his soul. Besides, it shouldn't be TOO hard to rebuild his body, thanks to the research he gave me. Moving on, I'm sure you all wish to know my location, no?"

MEANWHILE

Jun's kick would knock the Kishin Egg back into the wall....

Next to a crate. Reaching in, it pulled out a jar filled with.....

Was that a brain? It looked like a brain, but brains generally didn't have glowing red veins going through it, but the dark grey flesh might have been natural. Yelling, once again, it its gibberish language, the gasmask Kishin Egg tossed the bombbrain at Jun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 5:18 pm

Instinct would almost have Jun catch the brain, but the things menacing look gave him a second guess. Ignoring whatever the Kishin apparently had to say to him, Jun runs to put as much distance possible between him, and predicted place of impact.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 10:09 pm

Sylas looked into the air, his axes vanishing. "You have a death wish, then?" Dowan finally made her way to the roof, panting softly with exertion and looking up to the sky as well.

Meanwhile...

Maka and the others stood in a small circle, waiting for him to continue, holding their weapons close.

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 10:13 pm

Gabriel and Vinnie stood in the circle, tense.
ooc: Are they still at the graveyard?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 10:14 pm

OOC: Yus

Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 10:25 pm

"More, I doubt you can defeat me, even with your ..... passenger. Now, onto what I was saying, I CAN give you my location, at a cost. You see, I had one of my thralls rig up a couple dirty bombs. From what I understand, the principle is, you take the radioactive material in smoke detectors, and set it to explode. Now, if you ask my location, I will give it to you. However, I will also detonate said dirty bombs. They don't really blow up, so much as release deadly radiation. Berlin will be LOST. Radioactive, its soil contaminated with madness inducing ink, its inhabitants warped, its very nature will be twisted. It will be a city of darkness. Now, you can hunt me on your own, but there is a high chance you will be unable to find me."

MEANWHILE

Jun managed to dodge the jar-brain, which was a very good thing, as upon the jar impacting the ground and breaking, a fleshy substance the same color as the brain, complete with red veins, would begin to spread....and spread....and spread...

It would probably be a good idea to not get hit with that thing. It eventually ceased to spread, and the quivering meat thing merely sat there, like the dead space reject it was. Of course, then gasmask pulled out another jar, and threw it again.
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 10:27 pm

ooc: Wait, is inker talking to Vinnie? With the passenger nonsense?
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 12th 2014, 10:30 pm

(Sylas, actually.)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 13th 2014, 12:39 am

As the blue scythe swung towards him mania let out a yelp of surprise, hastily turning his forearm into a vented metal tube, blocking the blade. Mania wrenches his arm so that he still blocked the blade, but now the tip of the tube was pointed towards his foe, who would likely only just notice the tiny flickering flame at the tip, which resembled the muzzle of a flamethrower, before it spewed forth a several hundred foot long stream of fiery death.
Back to top Go down
CT The Broken Soul
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 13th 2014, 1:33 pm

Nora was taken by suprise. "Witch Hunter!" He yellled, holding the blade parralel to his body, blocking the fire, causing it to go around him. The blade of the scythe caught fire. "Now this is nice." Nora said, grinning. He jumped in the air, bringing the scythe down on Mania.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 13th 2014, 2:05 pm

Jun continued his run away from the point of impact. Naturally, he hadn't the slightest idea of what would happen if that stuff touched him, but he had no intention of finding out. At least not by experience. At full speed now he charges to the kishin, taking careful notice of the bombs direction. When, and if he closed the distance, he would aim to take the kishins head.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 13th 2014, 6:42 pm

Mania only dances back and blocks again, the clang of metal resounding with the impact. "It won't be so nice for long." He laughs. The flames turn white hot, enough to burn Nora if she continued hanging on.

Ooc: two attacks happening here. His laughter can cause extreme head pains, and his fire is capable of burning your soul itself. Your scythe will start to feel excruciating pain as a result of this. Have with that.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 13th 2014, 10:10 pm

Suddenly Rose's soul petals shot outwards, joining with the massive surge that had come from where the battle had once been happening. The winds began to pick up, and Kyllic glowed a blinding white. Mania would begin to feel the wind grow sharper, and, combined with the rose petals trying to cut into him, would find himself in quite the situation.

Meanwhile...

Sylas grit his teeth, looking up at the sky. I want to rip him apart.... Stop being so dramatic. I mean really. That whole nonsense with the "Do you know how madness first entered this world" bullshit? It's old. You're making me look like an idiot... I'm making us look like an idiot. You don't have complete control right now. Also, I'd recomend dropping the cloak. You're kind of about to die... WHAT!? Why!? Power costs, mostly. You're bodies in shambles. I'm holding us together with string and duct tape at this point... The cloak fizzled out, instead of its usual explosion, and Sylas fell forward, already on the verge of unconsciousness. As the cloak vanished, a myriad of bruises and cuts that he never actually received in combat became visible, the cost of the power he'd been using.

Dowan saw him begin to fall, and rushed forward, managing to catch him before he hit the ground. She put her hand in front of his mouth, and found, much to her terror, that he wasn't breathing. "Sylas? Sylas!?" She shook him gently. "Are you ok!? SYLAS!?" He gave a wheezing, coughing breath, still blissfully unconscious from the pain.

Meanwhile...

Maka looked to the others that were assembled. "We can't risk it... It's exactly like with Asura. He'll make his move, and we'll be ready for him..." Black*Star nodded, grinning and raising Tsubaki. "Plus, the more people I save, the more people who'll be my fans!" Kid shook his head at the energetic meister, but nodded in agreement with their statements. "Agreed. The world is only so big. We'll find him eventually..."

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 13th 2014, 10:16 pm

" So whats the plan team. " Gabriel asked bending down as if it was a huttle. " Are we going after a specific kieshen? " Vinnie was in the huddle to, hoping that they wouldn't notice his kieshen soul and just think of him as a bloke with a small arsenal in his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 13th 2014, 10:30 pm

"........Heh....Heheh.......Heheheh.....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA! Oh this is rich. Sylas, buddy old pal, did you really use up your power, which DAMAGES YOU GREATLY, on what is without a doubt my weakest lieutenant? Oh dear god.....That....That's just TOO rich."

Meanwhile, Spider would rush up to Sylas, and look him over. "This....This is not good. Damnit. Dowan, we need a first aid kit. There should be one in the nurses station below us."

MEANWHILE

"Au contrair, Meisters and Kishin Egg. This world is large, very, very large, and in exactly tee minus ten minutes, I will be even harder for you to find. But very well. This should be a fun chase." Said Inker to Maka and Co

MEANWHILE

Jun would, with his Kuro-strike, manage to decapitate the KE, who didn't seem to be expecting such a.....head on attack. Crumpeling, it would release a red soul in the shape of.....

Was that a bob-omb?

"That went well. Give me a few seconds, dispatching a construct to retrieve the item I need, as well as Mad Bombers Soul. You may have the five in the corner if you wish, but Mad Bomber's belongs to me. Also, my ring has....informed me that you have black blood. I require a small sample."
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 13th 2014, 10:48 pm

" In ten minutes I will be harder to fin- Whoa wait, is this bloke packing a bomb? "
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 13th 2014, 11:12 pm

OOC: I believe the bomb was directed towards someone else. Namely Prof. Bubbles

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 13th 2014, 11:24 pm

Sylas was quick to stir, planting one fist on the slate roof. "I-I'm not... Done... yet..." Dowan shook her head, smacking him lightly upside the head. "Yes, you are... I'm sorry, Sylas, but you can't fight like this..." Sylas looked up at the sky, some blood from an open wound starting to bleed into his eye. "I-Ignatius... M-Mark my words... T-There will be... a reckoning b-between us."

Meanwhile...

Maka looked to Gabriel and Vinnie. "We need to find those dirty bombs... Ignatius! If we swear not to follow you, will you give us the location of your bombs!?"

Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 13th 2014, 11:40 pm

"Hmmm.....Guarantee my safety, screw you all over and hopefully give you cancer.......Tough decision.  Tell you what, lets consult MR. SOCKPUPPET!"

Maka and Co would hear a higher pitched voice that was clearly inker.

"Dun do it, Meestah Inkah, they promised to let mammy medusa go to, and the blond one and the one with shark teeth hunted her down anyweys! They is dirty liahs!"

"God, I love the internet. Best place to see if a famous person, IE, you, is likely to renege on their agreements. Also, DON'T LOOK YOURSELF UP ON GOOGLE IMAGES. THAT STUFF WILL HAUNT YOU. Moving on, the academy, of which you worked for, agreed not to hunt down or otherwise harm Medusa, yet you went and did it anyways. Give me a good reason to believe you will not hunt me down anyways after you disarm the bombs."

MEANWHILE

Sylas would hear a laugh. "And what could you do that has not been done to me already? Kill me? I am already dead where it counts. Torture me? I doubt you are ..... creative... as the ring entity. Besides, you are hardly in a position to make threats. I could, exceptionally easy, send a large amount of constructs to your location, and let them kill you. Your....companions, would no doubt be unable to hold them ALL off. The only reason I don't do this is because you amuse me, remnant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   

Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next